Australia Day and #ChangetheDate

Every Australia Day people complain about it.
In the past years it's been more of a vocal minority thing with most people paying little heed to it, but I feel it's close to reaching critical mass now. Looking on Facebook posts like this are popping up all over it, not to mention fat hipsters pretending they say mate so that we have to celebrate it on a miserable late autumn day.
Are they right? Should we stop taking pride in our national heritage so the aborigines who aren't off their face on petrol fumes don't cry?

No they can get FUCKED

>Ian Macfarlane, a former resources minister who resigned from Parliament last year, wants the date changed and admits he has only had the change of heart in the last few months.

>"I started to think about my forebears, and the way I'd feel if in England I had to celebrate United Kingdom Day on the anniversary of the Battle of Culloden when my mother's forebears were cut in half by English grapeshot and then hunted down and murdered along with their wives or children," he told AM.
Taigs are literally behind everything

Kek, aussie self-shaming their own crime :DDDD

Indonesia is a disgusting country

>Are they right? Should we stop taking pride in our national heritage so the aborigines who aren't off their face on petrol fumes don't cry?
no

Change date to May 8

austrlia let us rejoice
for we are poo and pee xdddddd

>Ian Macfarlane
he's a conservative too

t. Poo-Peelander

just call it invasion day and not have parties

done.

australia is bound to become the least white ''western'' country. they're to few and to far from white populations of the world

New Zealand is already less white than us and is getting worse at a faster rate. But tbf, they are also irrelevant so you are probably right.

Please nuke Auckland and then we can white again
otherwise im coming to live with you guys

>Looking on Facebook posts
The fuck would you do that for?

What will changing the date accomplish?

Force supermarkets to change their advertising a little.

>nuke the one city keeping your hick sheepfucking town alive

Kek, nice try Cletus

yes, you all should be blamed for something that happened 1000 years ago [ironic mode: OFF].

The fuck ewe on about?

i think he posting yesterday about how much he loves auckland and hates the south
just some chink, mate ignore him

both of you are very far away from europe and right next to billions chinamen and poos. theres not much you can do tbqh, just hope that those guys don't form some ''poc'' pride like the shitskins in usa

Time to blanda upp, it's the only way to keep the country whole

kys

>t. Ranjet "Zhang" Nghyen

Got running water yet Cletus?

Hey if life's too miserable you can always move up here with us, into a rented flat which you will NEVER be able to afford

Oh well, white people are infertile, you'll be outbred either way

>you'll be outbred
Who cares, we'll be long dead before anything like that happens.

Personally, I think that changing the date might be a good thing.
I know many Australians look down on aborigines, but we mustn't forget that they are people too and the genocide against them (and the following discrimination) was a crime.
As a German, I think it is important that a country remembers the crimes it commited

I am aware that my opinion is not exactly mainstream on Sup Forums, but when i look at my own country, I think that Germany really benefited from taking responsibility for its crimes, and I think that other countries could benefit aswell from looking at their past more critical

tbf they were fauna at the time

isnt it shocking that your ancestors viewed you fellow human beeings as animals?

Not really, I can understand why they thought that way.

>tbf they were fauna at the time

Part of the reason for the whining these days is due to people still believe this dumb myth

I wish it weren't a myth