/cp/ - Culture Pals - Iranian QTs edition

Last thread 404'd
Culture Pals: portuguese qts edition

Talk to qts from around the world, practice your bants, chill with the lads, disregard Asians, get recipe ideas from Bhutan and find an Iranian engineer GF.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/DccrsD/QtCrawler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK I didn't change the "portugues qts edition" in the op I'm autistic

She could easily pass as Portuguese

I'll bump it for free

I'll bump you for free
(pls b a qtp2t)

alright, that one guy that said i'd burn out if I talked with too many qts at once

you were right

called it

Nice one

SHADILAY!

TFW underage girls start flirting heavily.
stahp

No problem there
gr. Marc

why do british qts suck so hard at english? are they all fakes? I have yet to talk to one that writes normal

it was me :^)

all of them? woa you must be dedicated

t. Chris Hansen

Does anyone know the name of that iranian qt that plays guitar and sings in farsi
I think I saw some vids of her singing ay some kind of persian cultural festival on youtube a few months ago

Why do they always look so much better in the pictures lads?

Because we're stealing the good ones

She is wearing way too much makeup

YOU FORGOT THE LINK

www.interpals.net

hello mr newfag

>rain
>milk
>pear
>gift
Name a country with more retarded names than Thailand
Protip: you can't

I've been here a while, nig. but how are other anons suppose to join us if they don't know what /cp/ is or what IP is either?

i saw 'apple' today, was just about to message """her""" for tech support for my phone

Lmao. Do it

these threads are called culturepals for a reason my friend, every thread with the link to ip was banned immediately, doesn't happen that often anymore as cp threads are slow as fuck but why risk anwyay

>every thread with IP link was banned immediately

Since when? I've OP'd dozens of these threads and not one of them was deleted.

Btw for the Leaf, here is a kebab in Germany you could take without worrying that the government will execute her.

My first lay was called apple actually, from Hong Kong

haven't been here in a while but 2 years ago they were still banning "interpals" threads

The thread itself is "Culture Pals"

But We've always included at the very bottom of the OP "Website for new guys: www.interpals.net" that way as new Sup Forums goers check out /cp/ they know how to get started

thats not true, newfags were always mad about not including the link in the OP post

It was only there for short periods

Regards, oldfriend

mint is pretty common in thailand it seems

They had to move interpals threads to /r9k/ for a while because jannies kept deleting them on Sup Forums, then they came back.

>Favorite Movies
>Braveheart, 300 ( films about history )

since I started coming here since August 2015 the IP link, mega, and paste bin has always been posted..

Kek I saw that
Triggered that

Braveheart and 300 are as much about history as the Mummy films with Bredan Fraser.

>always
Might want to reczech that my fat friend

well, ok, perhaps not every single time..

I'm a total faggot who recently broke up with an irl North African girl after three years. Are there good Arab girls on IP? I'm a bitch who can't move on so maybe getting another qt will help

Algerian girls are really easy. And I don't know if you consider Turks as arabs too, but turkish girls are in a whole different level of sluttiness.

Eww gross I only go after the non-Muslim or at least not very devout kebab girls. If they're wearing a proper hijab they're a no-go for me.

There's quite a few Arab girls on interpals, seems like Egypt is the most common Arab country to see there. You should definitely try Turks and Iranians too though.

I just saw a 'dream'

I've seen Candy, Fish, Cream, Carrot, Pepper, etc.

I saw a Thai """girl""" named Garfield but it was a ladyboy. That's quite possibly the most normal name for a Thai I've ever seen though.

>but turkish girls are in a whole different level of sluttiness.
Tell me more. A qt turk messaged me after I visited her profile. But she seems not stupid enough for this, also she has like ten friends.

Long story short is they're as desperate and thirsty as the Turkish men you see commenting on every Russian girl's pictures, they're just not as blatant about it right off the bat.

Is this Russian j'aime girl scripting with you guys too?

if you're gonna reject me can't you at least stop looking at me

do you think train girl might be looking at you because she's catching You looking at her?

she was behind me so no, why is she torturing me

I hate when Fucking roaches message me....

HEY Leaf. Can you take this roach off my hands?

/melobus

/PocketSize

interesting

maybe she glanced up at you when she noticed you turning around toward her? How do you know
She's starting at you?

Thanks. Here's a (you)

>maybe she glanced up at you when she noticed you turning around toward her?

yes and why does she do this? it looks as if she's seeking contact when i know she isn't. she should just treat me like a bag of trash

I don't mean to sound rude, but have you been weird around her?

No, I can get better looking kebabs than her. Sorry.

a bit

Maybe she is being defensive? by seeing what you're doing?

she's not scared of me, i'm not even a big guy(for her). i realise it's completely useless to ask for advise here

REEEEEEEEEEE

stop messaging me!

Don't complain about the Kazakh they're basically Russians and there's like a 0% chance of them being Muslim.

Don't complain m8
you can just ignore them if you don't want to answer. However when no qties are actively messaging you...

The Kazakh said she's moving my city for studying

Remind them Constantinople is Greek

I litterally have never been messaged by a turk yet, only asians or europeans.

FUCKING KILL THAT CUNT ALREADY

You know what to do.

Also, this German QT just said she wishes we lived closer so I could take her out on a date

>beer
JUST

I don't really find the Kazakh very attractive Tbh

She's pretty qt. 8/10, bet she's more attractive in person as well.

>bet she's more attractive in person as well
>better than a picture she's taken multiple times to get the right angle, lighting ect to make herself look as good as possible
Sure bud

Def not close to 8 irl

I'm really not a fan of the heavy lipstick thing..

my qt looked nowhere as attractive in her photos as she was irl, not even memeing

Fucking Thailand

There are some pretty QT Kazakh girls out there though. She's not one of them unfortunately. The best ones look like Asians that are actually attractive and not plastic dolls. Pic related, some Kazakh model.

What script are you running lads? I just cannot make any of the scripts in the pastebin work.

Skin is too dark for my liking, I prefer paler skin
github.com/DccrsD/QtCrawler

qtcrawler. Google it.
shit taste

Do Thais just write a bunch of nouns on paper and select them from a hat when they are born?

girls are a meme
I'm wasting so much time on this big tit big ass british girl I think I'll just stop responding to her flirt
all she fucking wants is to talk to me and then flirt

thanks, I'll test it
no one of the classic ones work anymore

>shit taste
>Implying
Yes

Her skin probably isn't actually that dark. It's probably from editing.

Post her profile, she might be fake. There was a big tit big asses Brit I was talking to who only wanted to flirt. The Serb did some snooping and found she was fake.

With Asian looking girls I prefer more tanned skin. But usually lighter is better for me.

If you don't want her I'll have her providing isn't right

women are the niggers of gender

What do you mean

They literally pick an easy to pronounce word out of a dictionary. This is not a joke post, that is literally what happens. They had a prime minister called Crab a while back and according to wikipedia: "Observers have noted such modern nicknames as "Porsche", "Mercedes", "Benz", "Man U", "Big Mac", "Internet", and "Google", among others"

nice olive skin is the best mane

tfw would post my girls tits here but don't feel like being like a cuck

Can you call her a cockroach and post her reaction please? Thanks.

just send them to my profile then mate

>run the script on 18-22 year olds
>sudden influx of views
>they're all 24-25

Me too!

i hate you specially the lituanian dude and other argies
how can i stop coming to this shit thread i dont even go to interpals anymore?
am i addicted to rage?

>run qtcrawler on 16-110 year old females
>guys keep sending me messages "Hey :)thanks for visiting my profile"

Something is broke and I think it's the site rather than the script