My father just accepted a job in Switzerland and is moving us there

Are Swiss people really as bad as they are made out to be on here? I don't want to go through my senior year of high school with out any friends. Are they really that snobbish and cold to forgeiners or is that just a meme on here

You just hit the jackpot, your life will be easy mode from now on.

>high school
Fuck off, kiddo.

>ameridumb moving to europe
>everyone in school laughs how stupid he is

i dont know
you tell me once you finished okey?

get ready to rub shoulders with the ultra-rich

make friends and your life will be one big holiday

>be Russian
>being Russian

must suck man

I was pen pals with a Swiss for awhile. He was really nice and smart. I heard lots of good things about the coutry except for the treatment of italians. A good portion of the population is foreigners, so you'll be welcomed just fine. They are friendly with people. He did stop messaging back one day so the whole "HEART BREAKERS" thing was true in my case, but I still hope he's okay.

underageb&

>american """""banter"""""

>be Mexican
>being Mexican

man this shit is too easy, make sure you aren't from a third world country next time you talk shit about countries buddy

in which cantoneria of Switzerland? Italy might be pretty close...

>moving with your parents
>highschool
This is a +18 website

>Are they really that snobbish and cold to forgeiners or is that just a meme on here
No, they're ultra-autists except with cows instead of anime.

I know it sounds silly but it's a legitimate concern. I don't think I'll have anything in common with any one over there. I'm from a small country town, the school I got to now literally has a cattle farm across the street. I have that dumb Tennessee accent that every one around here does. It would hard enough trying too fit in at a school closer to the city. let alone one in a new country

nah bretty gud
especially when at 18 you work for the same money as low middle class american
no bully tho

inb4 b&

Unterwalden

>russian per capita gdp is 14k compared to 53k in the US
>literally cannot refute
>1 american is worth 4 russians
>Ivan still spends it all on vodka so his 20 year old woman runs to crusty 70 year old American in Florida who can actually feed them

Not bad, you should do fine. Living in Switzerland will give you a unique opportunity to learn many new languages and cultures. I envy you actually, please make the best of it. Plus, you'll be in an area of great natural beauty.

They value their personal space and dislike people wasting their time with stupid shit like smalltalk. If you consider this coldness or not it's up to you.

nah mate, he is right, russia sucks.

>especially when at 18 you work for the same money as low middle class american
kek

Don't date their girls, even if you don't marry them you will have to pay alimonies to even ex-girlfriends.

You should have no problem as long as you're white and speak either >swiss german or >swiss french.

Those mountain jews will take you for every gold tooth and dust you have and nerve wreck you.

enjoy the mental asylum

i wouldnt worry about the swiss being snobs
with your american education, you will have to study in the "special" group with Shqiptars, Serbs and other scum.