Paco will be a great addition to the team

Because all tiki-take need good movement in the end to finish. Right?

Paco's shooting technique is awesome. And we all know his biggest weapon is mentality: positioning and dedication to victory.

Great back up for MSN, at this price he will still be considered a good signing even though he doesn't satistfy expectation.

What part of MSN are you from?

>this guy still exists

Why is every Barca fan on here American or from some Asian shithole?

He just needs right support just like many other underrated strikers do. I think he has a lot to show.

yeah great signing for us. we've been crying out for a poacher to come into games late for years, right back into the late pep years.

Because I deserve to enjoy world-class standard footbal..

Yeah I was saying No when Barca got a link to Vietto. This guy is much better. He moves very smart.

>barca signing all the valencia memes
Did they miss last season?

Is Alcazer's agent Mendes?
Is Barça part of his money laundring scheme?

I know nothing about finance and agency in Spanish football. I just appreciate this guy coming in.

>Is Alcazer's agent Mendes?
no

Go back to your e-sports, Wong Chin.

>dedication to victory
Stop spouting nonsense.

His agents are some guys from Valencia that are always trying to poach their guys away from there.

He moves a lot and positions himself way better than lazy players.

That's not dedication to victory though, that's just mobility. He's small and quick, he HAS to be mobile or else he wouldn't even be playing in first division. And I don't see a whole lot of will to win and becoming better in being 22 and going to be Suárez's backup. Because that's all he is, a striker, he can't play wide so he can't play for Neymar and Messi.

From my view, he looked like a hard worker. I don't know if it's the tactics or his style in order to survive in the first division like you said.

I have watched some matches last season and his team looked morally down while he was trying to make chances by running a lot.

I'm well aware of him becoming the back up of Suarez and I think he can be better than what he is known as with support of good players in Barca.

He's played over 10 games with the NT at age 22, I think he's well regarded.

Valencia was horrible last year, that's 100% true. I think him running is just his playstyle though, just that it flashed that much more because his rival for the spot was Negredo who is a statue on the pitch.

Hmmm maybe it contrasted with the existence of Negredo. He knows how to break the line if it was just running a lot like a dog I wouldn't have liked him much.

Well yeah, don't get me wrong, he's not just running for the sake of it without a purpose, he has very good vision and sense of where are the spaces to run, that's his best asset.

Plus the attitude in matches. I think he's got big club professionalism in him. I wanted him in Atletico too.

Shoo, hands off him