I'm 16 and I just realized Hitler did nothing wrong

I'm 16 and I just realized Hitler did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just realized that you are a fucking idiot

Who is this Hitler guy?

16 and pregnant?

you walked right into that one

kekek

All memes aside though, Hitler did do something wrong...

He lost.

Was reading Mein Kemf the other day im still on his childhood phase but really felt he was right on his opinion.

It's about time

Underage b&

HITLER WILL RISE!!!

MODS MODS

you are also b&

>Mein Kemf

To learn about the true Adolf Hitler go here:
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
Learn the truth! The Zionist Jews have lied to you!

I don't even mind Jews but they can't keep messing with things that work just fine.

Jews run entire world! They are supposed to treat the "goyim" (non-Jew) like animals!

He underestimated Norwegians, he underestimated the US, and he overestimated himself.

That is three things he did wrong OP.
To be fair, he did less things wrong than your parents did.

welcome to Sup Forums. a place where teenagers think the human species will one day stop being divisive if only we got rid of the ones we didn't like.

Except kill millions of people and started a war that killed close to 60 million people (and before you retards say that 60 million people did not die in WW2 im also counting the Pacific theater)

Whatever man they're good at science and they're white.

Underestimated Russia most of all retard. Looks like your parents fucked up too

Coincidentally I just finished Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. Holy shit was that whole regime psycho

throwing away most of the male population of germany to win a winter war with russia. refusing to upgrade the outdated tech of the luftwaffe. using ww1 giant train guns that might as well have had bullseyes painted on them. claiming he's fighting jew control by ...oh thats right.. actually HELPING the wealthiest and most powerful jews escape and killing a bunch of the inconsequential ones.

nah, mistakes were made bro.