Ok guys so this is the thing ... i have 1500$ budget for buy a gamer pc ... but i dont know shit about it...

Ok guys so this is the thing ... i have 1500$ budget for buy a gamer pc ... but i dont know shit about it ... can you help me plz ? give some comp specs or thing like that ... btw i want to build it by myself

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/
pcpartpicker.com/list/BpBRKZ
youtube.com/watch?v=bNN7-pZgysM
logicalincrements.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pcpartpicker.com/

only link you need and only comment that will be useful

Dubs /thread

i just bought a 1300$ monitor

damn im saving like one year to have 1500$ fuck my life

16gs of RAM
Decent processor
Efficient cooling system (drop some extra dough on better fans) Have no experience with liquid cooling so can't recommend
Highest Nvidia GTX series video card you can afford (i've always had nvidia and love it, cant speak for other brands)
i would suggest a zowie gaming mouse i think they are god tier for gaming.
Any mechanical keyboard ( ive always used razor)
Hope this maybe helped

Ty annon yes it helped

what are you doing for a year? bro you can def make more

What did you buy?

if you can get intel

asus rog swift pg348q

ultra wide curved, 100hz, pretty insane

well i dont work so i just save the every day money and other money that i get for the university

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
Storage: OCZ TRION 150 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Superclocked Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair RMx 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Kinda based mine off this build I found on reddit a few days ago. Got parts today and no ragrets

>16gb ram
yes
>Decent processor
yes
>Lost of fans/cpu cooler
No need unless he plans to OC
>Highest Nvidia
AMD is fine for gaming, don't stick to a brand unless you need CUDA for something
>Zowie
pretty good
>Mechanical razer
Razer is garbage, don't waste money on a mech keyboard right now, put all money into the system.

Fucking 1070, gg

works fine for my miniclip games and Club Penguin.. can't complain

yeah i only have 1500 and all the comps cost more than 1600 ... im fucked

Thew this together.you need a cpu cooler
case design at your discretion
pcpartpicker.com/list/BpBRKZ

Just buy a consol. Anything over a 1000 for video games is retarded. An expensive computer has no value over time it only decreases. With a 1500 you can buy stocks or preciouse metals and let your money pimp its self over time. Or at least buy your parents a nice gift. Videogames are nuthing but TIMEWASTERS. Good if your unemployed and have absolutly nothing to do thats it. Gamers are as annoying as drug addicts. Stay in your virtual world insted of experiencing life. Fuckin nerd

>expensive over time
Yeah, that console you bought 2 years ago, struggles for performance,not to count 4 year old software

well im unemployed with a lot of free time ... and i already have a console so ... i need a pc

says the guy on Sup Forums wasting time with the rest of us. At least practice what you preach mong

If you have to go on Sup Forums to ask how to build a computer, your not ready to build a computer.

Buy a ps3 or xbox 360 for cheap all the games are on clearance at gamestop for under $10. Buy a ps4 of xbox one when the new consouls come out when all the games for those are on clearance. Your paying less money for the same exact shit that was way more when it first came out. It only decrease in value over time

So why dont you buy a suit, a tie, and some dress shoes, and a haircut. Be a man and get a fuckin job not blow over a g on video gaming.

So i should wait to play deus ex for 5 years, just so i can save $10?
Lets play outdated games that look and perform like shit!!!!!
Fucking how nigger poor are you?

dude im in the uni i dont have enougth time for a mid time job so all i do its study and gaming so dont fuck plz

Video games should not be an investment unless your developing and sellingthem to idoits making money off them

Yet you're on the internet, which you do not need for employment, you're on Sup Forums, a luxury website

You are using technology instead of using it to create sellable product

Your in a uni. REPLACE GAMING WITH SEX, SOCIAL ACTIVITY, REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE.

I build my PC on this site. Had a $1500 budget also and came in under. Very useful site. Spent roughly 6-8 hours price comparing and researching very worth it.

oh dude i do that almost every weekend so ... i want a pc fuck off

When you loose or win in videogames, you gain nothing in life, but wasted time

>all i do its study and gaming so dont fuck plz
Fucking liar nerd.

not impressed.
Enjoy your virtual life.
youtube.com/watch?v=bNN7-pZgysM

I get endorphin released in my brain for satisfactory results via what has happened on the game.
I improve my response time
I improve my hand eye coordination
I improve my ability to track 3-5 times the normal human being

These are marketable skills

k dude were on Sup Forums so i dont need to prove anything also why are u fucking this thread ?? you cant afford a pc or what ?

Cant reply to the fact you got caught in your own lie. You fuckin nerd.

IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, YOUR GOING TO FUCK IT UP

uni 6am - 6pm mondays to fridays
game when i can
go out with friend on friday or saturday no every weekend ...
need more info ? where i study where i live social security number maybe ?

> I improve my response time
> I improve my hand eye coordination
While doing that your decreasing responce times to coversating with girls
Your also destroying your eye sight staring at a screen for hours

I can imagine your one of the nerds that gets emotional and screams and swears on his head set

oh you chad dont try to be an alpha here stop posting and go to work plz

>all i do its study and gaming so dont fuck plz
Fucking liar nerd.

>eyesight
[citation needed]
nih.gov
>girls
I dont judge my lifes worth on the assumption of how valid i am in a girls life

make more doing what? im in IT and make 34k/year

Not trying to be alpha. Just manipulating you to expose your emotional nerd personality. If i was wrong youd just ignore me. But no, Im infact correct on everything Ive said to you, that is why your responding to my post. Your angry and sad inside so you resort to a virtual reality. Ita okay. You dont have to

Im not judging you. Im just manipulating you into exposing your personality. Your post are getting emptional. Ive hit a couple soft spots...because im right, and thats why your posting emotional responces. Hahahahaha faggot

Start here
logicalincrements.com

Great guide with info and recommends balanced builds for multiple budgets. This'll give you a general idea of the build you're looking for

Then go somewhere like pcpartpicker to get into the nitty gritty individual prices, merchant comparisons, sales, etc.

WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

OP was crushed. Now he is looking at his life and going to change it. Thread dead. I fuckin win

any poor fag who spends $1500 on a 'gamer pc' should put all their cash in a pile and light it on fire and contemplate how the rich get rich off of poor fags like you buying their overpriced crap

I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.