Im dating my exes bestfriend but my ex doesnt know. Should I tell her? Dubs decidez lmao

Im dating my exes bestfriend but my ex doesnt know. Should I tell her? Dubs decidez lmao

Pic related

yes and post results

why even roll for this.. just do it

Bump with another pic

Dubs or no dubs, why should you? If dubs, you should tell both of them to fuck off

>Im dating my exes bestfriend but my ex doesnt know
>exes bestfriend
>ex doesnt know

Yes she does and if you think they haven't talked yet about it you are even more of a retard than someone dating their ex's best friend.

Bump with last pic

yes, and ask her if she wants to join

She doesnt know. My ex states shed kill herself if I dated anyone else. So her best friend doesnt tell her.

seedo it OP

win fucking rar

WINRAR

woah, guessing you broke it off with the psycho?

i thought u said ex's boyfriend and i was like yeeeeeet

>she's threatening suicide if you date someone else
>best friend dates you anyways

Nigga you being set up

FIRST TRY!
DO IT OP !

The dubs have spoken; you know what you have to do.

holy shit, i just realized i got dubs TWICE!
do it OP!

Can you elaborate what you mean? Ask who to join what?

Join what?

in the naugthy fun, what do you think OP
ask her for a 3some with her friend and you

ohh I dont know army maybe, wtf do you think it is??

the boy scouts...what do you think you twat! ask her if you and her and your new gf can get naked and oily and jump in a pile.

No fucking clue. I was dropped.

do you care how she's gonna feel about it?

ask her out to six flags......what do you think?
ask her to bend over and eat out her friend while you fuck her from behind

she's really that unstable?

clearly

nope, why should I? it might even work out OP
think about it
who better to have sex with you than one of her friends?
hmmmm? hmm?

Yeah she is. Like Shed kill herself even if she found I flirted with someone else even though were not. together.

A 3 way with her best friend?

how the fuck did that kind of obsessive psychosis progress?

>Im dating my exes bestfriend but my ex doesnt know. Should I tell her? Dubs decidez lmao

then what is this?
fine OP send her a pic of your dick if your to pussy to carry on, at least do that

now bump and respond with pics of your ex gf so we can compare and know its you responding

hijacking thread for related autism question

>been seeing a girl for a few weeks
>everything goes well, kiss a few times
>out of the blue she asks me if I want to be FWB with her
>thought I was on the right road to finally acquire a gf
>lost

what do ?

youre backing out of a deal op, you have no honor

No clue. Technically weve never dated and we were just fwb but she got too attached and yehFuck her man. Clearly that might be as far as youll get man.

/thread

this is now his thread

samefag
DO IT OP!

but I feel like this will fuck with my head even more than If i dont do anything

dude your on the right road what are you talking about.. 90% of the time FWB eventually leads to gf/bf situation

dude she's putting you in the trial phase.. if you perform in the bedroom and don't get to clingy early on you've got yourself a girlfriend

how would I know mate, I ve never had a gf

but its an interesting point of view, I didnt think about it that way. More like she doesnt want to be emotionally involved and is just in for the fun

that is literally why every fwb relationship starts.. but emotions are almost impossible to extricate from the situation

don't overact if she fucks with other dudes... just fuck the shit out of her and eventually she'll start talking to you about life shit and get emotionally invested

good point

thanks man. we'll see how it goes

no prob man... good luck and don't get too drunk to calm the nerves the first couple of times

i've made that mistake

i was actually planning on having 1-2 drinks before shes coming over on saturday
i handle alcohol pretty well as im 6'3 200 but it does help me relax a little bit, just the sweet spot

good idea or not ?

1-2 you're good... not any more than that

jerk off a couple times early during the day.. and right before she's supposed to come over so you can last longer too

idk if fapping multiple times is a good idea ?
ive read you can have a have a hard time cumming during sex especially if you use a condom if youve been fapping a lot