Countries by avr. wage

Why do americans earn so much?

Why is the world so poor besides usa, canada, nz, japan, sk, uk and EU?

I'm guessing that number is heavily skewed by wealthy people.

We have a large upper class and the most millionaires per capita outside of European microstates

>tfw i earn more than avg canuck/aussie
life is good

the median wage is similarly high, so no.

To be fair, out median income is still in the top 10
True, just pointing out that it's not THAT high

The U.S also has a huge disparity in "real wealth". It's the same in China and Indian too - people claim there are so many millionaires, but in real terms, there are a lot of poor people, too.

NORTHERN Europe is the real deal though. An "equal" amount of rich, moderate and poor people.

Yeah, all that "under-the-table"/extortion money sure is legit, FAGGOT!

>NORTHERN Europe is the real deal though. An "equal" amount of rich, moderate and poor people.

They just push the wealth inequality on Southern and Eastern Europeans

because rich people in rich states make fucktons of dosh. most americans make way below the national income level because of the absurd distribution of wealth.

a country that shames people for being poor yet the majority are poor is why trump was elected and sanders almost won.

China and India don't have that many millionaires that actually live there though. Many come to the US in fact and contribute to our unequal wealth distribution

south eurospics are just lazy shits. canada has the biggest middle class in the world and would be a typical oil state with rich sheikhs owning everything if the government didn't effectly own our oil reserve.

HA, true... true.

How can we be winners like usa and canada? Should we move Poland to north america?

50k isn't poor though. That's more than what people in most countries in Europe make.

>poorea

btw this is household income, so most income above 100k are just two people making 50k.

household income though, so its everyone at a single house with a total income.

wage means nothing with no comparison to cost of leaving

US households aren't really bigger than other developed countries so that's kind of a moot point. Your picture is enlightening though, and shows that the US economy, for all its massive size, is using maybe 1/5th of its GDP on its people which while still a lot is pitiful overall.

Luckily living in Poland is cheap, when I saw NZ house prices I was shocked and smirked.

Still, is this list the "1st world list" or a list 9f 1 and 2nd world with the assumption everything else is 3rd world.

I suffer in NZ

Wow, wtf Canada? Almost as bad as us

>it can't be true
>this is how it really works

Wagecucks never learn

I wish I was swiss.

yeah but we have fucktons of social benefits, ie the government gives every family with kids 100-200 bucks a month per kid and so-on not to forget healthcare.

Here you get 125 euro per kid.

Wtf why is poland so rich?!

Well a 32cm pizza delivered costs about $5 here and you can buy a decent house in a smaller city for $40k but people would still prefer higher prices with higher wages any day

you have no kids though and you live in perpetual fear of russians so you need manpower.

infact mentioning russians triggers you as we speak.

Here your salary is tax free and you get a free house from gubmint if you have 3+ kids (have to be employed and no criminal record)

>Poland is the 25th richest country on Earth
Makes me think.

How much is a shit house, in a run down but otherwise safe neighborhood?

Yes and Ireland is joint 8th richest. Really makes me think. That the world is a giant turd.

>NZ
>Rich

Wew lad

also high wages don't mean shit if the cost of living is criminally high

Wherr is SA on the list? Some user from panama was posting his gdp in the other thread which made me laugh because it's a shithole ten times bigger than pooland and this chart just proves it.

We basically do the same, but with tax breaks and Medicaid for dependent families

t. auckland
in all seriousness its pretty cheap outside the city

2mil

>Bulgaria is so rich, that it's off the charts