Hookah thread?

Hookah thread?

This is gonna be mine in 4 hours

hookah is kinda lame tho :/

Bump

Get out

why so tall tho, does it add anything to the experience?

its a sexy one
would take a pic off mine but too lazy
havent used mine in a while though shisha is expensive as all fuck in Quebec

No, think i should get something smaller?

Cmon main give us a pic

Simply for ease of use I'd go with something smaller, plus if it tips over it probably won't get completely destroyed

This is mine, taller is cooler but harder to travel with. Around 28 Inches or so is perfect, if it's too small you can't get as good hits as a larger one.

>havent used mine in a while though shisha is expensive as all fuck in Quebec

How expensive? Here it's like 3$/Kilo

How much is it for 50g box? I get Fantasia for like $4.50 in PA, AL fucker and other cheap stuff $3

$12 for 50g in WA

Also my two older ones

fugg nigga, getting a hookah in a cafe is like 1.5$ where I live. Would cost a fucking fortune to have a good hookah served to you where you live, rip m8

its $15 before taxes a 50g

its this exact one

Custom one I made drunk one night

Is it worth it to buy that hose?

You fuckin' loser

Nice

and they only have the most basic Al Fakher lol

Absolutely, it's called "D-hose" I think, big difference in cloud size. With the hose on the older black spiral hookah I posted the airflow felt restricted. The Big D allows massive draws

Lemme guess, you're like 22 or sumpin'.

Get the fuck of my chan you bitch nigger ass faggot

ow

Kutztown U if anyone is in eastern PA

You can't stop me

my buddy bought one for like 70 bucks at a smoke shop and with in a few weeks it stopped hitting well, any idea why?

He bought shit

this. def a chinese hookah

Can be alot of things. The bowl has to be packed correctly and coals cooked right in order for it to hit good. The hookah itself could have been jammed up or soemthing too. Check the connections between hose and hookah, bowl and hookah as well

Also, if you guys didn't get a Kloud Lotus yet do it, the Lotus and the bowl combo is like $70 so it's kinda pricy but rhe difference in taste, cloud size, and length of smoking is crazy. It can go on alot of bowls but Kloud makes one specially for it

Khalil Mamoon? Love their sets