Sup Forums what the fuck are these...

Sup Forums what the fuck are these? It's not razor burn cause it would've gone down by now and they don't look or feel like warts. Am I dieing?

I think you're actually dead right now shit posting in hell. Pretty clever but still fuck you

They look like razor burns

Ingrown hair you pleeb

It's cancer. You're dead.

You have a really hairy dick dude

Yes. Go fuck yourself to death.

Theyre at the base of my dick, close to the scrotum. They're kinda hard too and I can't pop them. Sorry I can't get a good picture but they also come off the skin about a cm/ 1/4"

Where exactly are they? Are they uber itchy? Like a pimple but not a pimple?

Ya but there isn't any hair sprouting from them and I haven't had it this bad before

folliculitis

Not itchy but like right at the base just above the scrotum

Cut your dick off

Do i just wait for that to blow over or should I see a doctor?

How many are there?

And how long have you had them?

I noticed them this week, around monday

Do not see a doctor unless they became very inflamed. If it becomes very swollen, redness spreading, too painful, then seek medical. Otherwise just keep showering.

They are fordyce spots. /thread/

it's the herp

ingrown hair, stop shaving just trim

I get them sometimes too. I usually just pop them.

When did you last get laid?

Popping them just opens it up for infection and further inflammation. Just leave them alone.

They aren't fordyce spots, too raised and too hard.

Usually wait until it is ready to pop. Barely any pressure applied and looks back to normal by the next few hours.

OP, they are either folliculitis. Or, depending on the unanswered question of getting laid; herpes.

Go down to a sexual health clinic to be safe and sure.

Nah they wouldn't be herpes. Haven't burst, aren't sore and I don't get around enough for that.

They don't tend to burst FYI but if they're not sore than fair do's.

Well wait it out, don't shave for a few days and see how it goes dude!

Hey thanks dude. Haven't been shaving, lotion seems to help a bit but if it doesn't go down over the weekend I'll probably go get it checked out

Ingrown hairs and cysts, you idiot. It doesn't have to have a hair poking out of it. The hair isn't growing out. That's why it's said to be "INgrown".

They'll either come to a head and you can pop them (or they won't and they'll just heal on their own), or they won't heal and you'll develop dermatitis. In case of the latter, see a doctor.

This happened because you're a filthy slob with a dirty razor and probably a dirty washcloth and towel. You probably have poor hygiene, too. Next time, fucking wash yourself with soap and a clean washcloth first, then soak your razor in rubbing alcohol for a minute, then rinse it under hot water before shaving. Dry with a clean towel. Shower daily. Wear fresh undergarments every day.

Why is this so fucking hard for some people? What makes you think a woman would want to be anywhere near your filthy, pimply acorn of a penis in the first place?

Projecting much? Shit dude I had a couple bumps that I've never gotten before chill out

Sorry man, this same thread ("hey Sup Forums check out the bumps on my dick. Am I dying?" "Lol, hurr, looks like super AIDS") happens at least three times a week. Every fucking time it's a greasy weeb with ingrown hairs or zits from shaving. I get pissed cuz I'm tired of seeing it. I don't even know why I try to offer advice.