What do you have?

>what do you have?
>have you actually been diagnosed with this?
>is there anything you enjoy about it?
>do you feel like you aren't normal like other people?
>how does it affect your life in general?

>borderline personality disorder
>yes
>I feel like it makes me a more caring person, but I probably come off as overwhelming
>I feel like a normal person just like everyone else
>lately it hasn't been an issue but it started to act up today. Generally sad and deeply caring about something that is irrelevant in my life now. Causes me to do incredibly irrational things and be very desperate for attention.

Rejection triggers it but when it pops up at random times like it did today I have no idea what causes that

>Germanfag, 16
I only think that i´m different because i never get angry about anything. That´s kinda good but that also makes me a pussy! FeelsBadMan

Dad has schizophrenia, usually stays on medicine that makes him normal but when he's not on meds he talks about the most wild shit. Sometimes I get nervous that I'll get it too one day

> Depression
> Anxiety/Social Anxiety
> Chronic Insomnia
> Attention Deficit Disorder

This, along with extreme Confidence Issues and Low Self Esteem, has caused my life to be utter garbage.

I've tried to kill myself twice before, once via Hanging (Sister found me in the backyard literally a few moments after I went unconscious) and another via Overdose and Slashed Wrists (Other sister found me in the washroom like 30 minutes later)

I'm a mess. I plan on trying again soon, but using a gun this time.

livestream it pls

Yes Ive been diagnosed
No I dont like it, I fucking hate it
Yes, I feel like I'm worthless compared to others

And its affected my life by causing me to despise everything and shut myself in my room for almost the entirety of the day where I switch between crying and sleeping.

PTSD, diagnosed.
War veteran. Saw some shit.
Got out and am now a doctor, so getting by pretty well.
The key is to getting better is you have to be willing to put in the work.

What is Germanfag? You have to be 18 to use and post on this board.

Your new aren't you

>ass burgers
>yes
>i guess it gives me a unique perspective on things?
>yes and no. we all have our flaws, i'm painfully aware of mine but the positives outshine the negaives and people like me, obviously I aint everyone's cup of tea but hey im not trying to please everyone so thats fine and my social life is great
>i sometimes don't pick up on things, i'm not always the most observant person, my head's constantly in the clouds and i suck at multitasking. I'm prone to anxiety and depression which is probably why i do so many drugs. I constantly need to take my mind off things and when the party's over and my friends are gone i get some really dark thoughts. Constantly think about suicide but wouldn't ever an hero, that's the faggot's way out and i have plenty to live for.

Pretty sure i have other undiagnosed issues. I fuction pretty well in life, i'm totally independant and have no trouble getting along with people. I should probably stop taking shitloads of illegal drugs but i've got an extremely addictive personality plus all my friends are party animals. My head's all over the place though. It's all highs and lows i guess :')

>Crohns disease
>yes I even have a handicap placard
>whenever I dont feel like being somewhere I just say my stomach is hurting and they let me leave
>I know im not normal, shit I cant eat 90% of what normal people eat
>it effects my life every single time I feel like eating or taking a shit

> bipolar II
>yes
>no
>yes
>it makes relationships with people almost impossible.

>sociopath
>yes
>I don't feel as empathetic as others.
>no
>i don't go out very often, keep to myself. I don't like social situations.

ITT kids with mental disorders

except this guy

>What do you have?
>Sociopath

I believe you got attention whore mixed up with that.

This board is full of shit. All these 'mental diseases' are made up so your incapable ass has an excuse for being worthless and unable
to cope.

>aspergers
>yes
> I like the way I think and view the world
>I feel mostly normal to other people.
I have a script I go off of and I have been building it and tweaking it for a years. Its not a paper that I follow everyday, its like a list of words a phrases other people use in conversation. I use that so I dont blank out in conversation.
>I have a lot of anxiety and depression
I take pills for it and they help a lot. I always hide from my problems. I can be very cold and emotionless to a lot of people. I dont like to be touched in anyway. Also I am a very jumpy person, any noise or feeling makes me flinch.

notice how nobody cares...be gone simpleton...
loser...
loser..
loser.
loser...

>bipolar I with psychotic tendencies
>yes
>no
>yes, but not really because of bipolar
>I've done really stupid, crazy, and criminal things and those things more or less entirely explain my present situation

Now I'm medicated on lithium, gabapentin, and mirtazapine. I think it's working... so far.

No shit sherlock. Would you like a medal?

> Bipolar type 2, ADHD, Severe depressive disorder, and anxiety disorder
>diagnosed 4 years ago.
>I hate everything about it, I basically act like an autist, but without the creativity. Only good thing I would say is above-average intelligence.
>definitely don't feel normal, but my life is better nowadays, even trying to go back to college
>could be better, could be worse

>Type one diabetes
>yes, at seven
>being able to skip class by staying at the nurses office with a intentionally set low blood sugar. Able to take more breaks by low blood sugar
>only when food is involved
>not being able to eat sweets really sucks.
>Lows feel like going through withdrawals, Highs with DKA feel like a two day long flu without the fever and coughing

Also have ADHD, but it's pretty mild. I have a little bit of Adderall IR for when I need it, which is rarely

i'm rooting for you user!

Tell me more about this list. Examples of phrases, context of what situations or types of things said trigger what responses. I'm genuinely intrigued

>Anxiety, Depression, Tricotillimania
>Yes, all 3.
>No.
>No.
>I'm always extremely negative, can't think on the bright side of things. I want to kill myself but have never tried. I've also missed a lot of school because of my school - related anxiety, missed the final semester of eighth grade, nothing else since but depression and tric.

Fuck, meant to say yes for the second question. You get the idea.

Alcohol

24 m here, iv been diagnosed with ptsd. Depression. I most deff am not a normy. I have an addictive personality. Iv noticed that when others are hurting I feel nothing for them in return. Sometimes I feel I have no consious. Doesent matter what's stopping me il get it. I'm kind of a clepto that likes to push the limit.

>Anxiety/Depression.
>Yes.
>Fuck no.
>No.
>When I'm at my worst, I lose my appetite and interest in things I usually love. When I'm normal I always have very subtle anxiety that will worsen if anything remotely out of the ordinary happens to me. It's a pain in the ass.

>Chronic depression, avoidant personality disorder
>Yes medically.
>Fuck no
>I feel stuck in place, everyone else is living there lives doing fulfulling things and I end up wondering why I even exist.
>I generally avoid people if possible, talk very little and just yeah.

Antidepressants help.

Anxiety and Depression, like most people that flock here.

I honestly don't think they can diagnose the lack of will to live.

>depression, anxiety, panic attacks, anxiety attacks, insomnia.
>no, but that's because my parents refused to believe any of this is real and im barely 18 and have yet to schedule a meeting with a psychiatrist.
>occasionally people do stuff like ordering for me. I could probably handle it, but sometimes I end up a stuttering mess and my friends occasionally help me out. idk. I see that as a plus even though now that I typed this it seems like a big problem.
>definitely not normal.
>daily thoughts of suicide even on my good days

Also have had fucked up childhood. Can't have good healthy relationships, which leaves me fucked inna head. Have been an addict since early teens, got my first larceny at 13, now a days I don't see a future, more of a hell on the brink 2 destruction, so etimes I feel I could beat the piss oUT of someone for nothing, or most of the time as of every year round this time of year is suimicide.

multiple personality disorder
yes.
no. I want to die. I hate myself.
everyone tells me I change my mind too much. nobody likes me anymore. my whole family says they don't know who I am. I want to die. I love my boyfriend. but I want to die.

>multiple personality disorder
that's not a diagnosis, fag

I have UC, not as bad as Crohns but I still feel for you bro

If it helps, when you're able to find treatment your anxiety and panic attacks should improve.

I used to have raging panic attacks. Once I received help, they went away. I hope you are able to find the same relief.

- OCD
- Depression
- Eroto-Manic Delusional disorder

Been Diagnosed and Hospitalized twice

It makes relationships hell, trust me, I fall madly in love with any girl who shows me a bit of kindness, and I think they love me back. OCD is another thing, its not being a neat freak like people think, its about order, if things aren't how I like them, I have to fix it. The compulsive aspect is weird, like if I'm holding a cup, and I don't want to drop it, a little voice prods at me to do it.

I've been going to therapy, and its gotten better. Don't want meds, i'm worried it will bar me from gun ownership, which is,one of my passions

post list