Hey Sup Forums, I've got myself into a difficult situation. I'm not here to beg for money or some shit...

Hey Sup Forums, I've got myself into a difficult situation. I'm not here to beg for money or some shit, just some advice. I am trying to purchase a home, and got under contract, and we are looking to close Oct. 15th. I am short like 10k to be able to close then, and can't push it back. I'm a computer technician and make 34k/year so I won't be rolling in money in the next like 25 days. How can I make $10,000 in less than a month?

Fuck

I recommend some sort of criminal activity.

Sell stuff. Loan shark. Illegal activity. Sell sperm/plasma. Sell an organ. Beg for money on the street. Etc

legally pls?

jesus christ this is how you people make extra money quick? I was thinking something of like a p/t remote support position someone may know about fuck

open to suggestions on this if it's not stupid like rob a gas station

10k closing? Man you are getting fucked. Now a days the economy is so bad you can basically tell the seller to pay closing and they will be happy too. Bought my 300k house last year and paid $0 for closing. You are better off looking elsewhere.

You don't have cash so I know you don't have shit in escrow. Walk away or negotiate a better deal.

Put the burden on the seller. They should be able to wait a year for the missing ten grand, or forgive it.

negotiated that I would pay all closing costs for a shitload off the selling price. it's -worth- it in the long run.Just a pain in the ass up front. 300k house what do you do for income? hook a nigga up for a month fuck
I have 15k in escrow in a rent house I own

fuck not escrow. like, i owe 15k less than what it's worth. i forgot what thats called

I manage the redetermination department for Medicare part B for FL. Nothing major, still working towards my dream job.

So do you guys need any remote IT positions? or any remote positions and pay me 10k for a year up front im just trying lmao

Hmm. Well if you have good credit take outlet a signature loan for the closing. It won't hit your credit until after the deal is done so it won't effect you negatively. Well as long as you close with in 15 days.

signature loan? through a bank/credit union?
how long do I have to normally pay these off? I have perfect above perfect credit

Lmao. Wish I could help but even if I had an opening g everything goes through some bullshit third-party staffing company. Fuckers only want to hirer their nigger friends. I cannot get a decent new hire for shit!

Negotiate with your bank to take out a personal loan for the 10 grand which you will then turn into a second mortgage upon closing.

Depends. Normally a year to a few years. Just check it out. Credit union or some general banks offer them.

Hey my man thanks tho :\
I'm using some shitty local mortgage company and I fucking hate them. they were good until they had me locked in contract. But a personal loan will impact my credit and DTI and will cause issues on closing day. Thats why I'm staying away from a personal loan.

googling now, thanks man

Good luck bro.

bump for more help/recommendations

Dominate faggots on the internet for PayPal and g wallet. I recommend brutish fags, they are absolute pay pigs.

suck all the dicks?

nty

equity. thats what i've got. 15k in equity.

who wants to rob a bank

try like a personal loan .-.

/OR A FUCKING HOME LOAN

Apply for a retirement plan with life insurance and take out a line of credit at the same bank.

im getting a home loan you moron

>you moron

No need to be a complete fucking faggot. Am i supposed to assume you're getting a home loan because you're purchasing a house? No. You didn't include that information in your OP either, fag

federal housing authority grant

free fucking money

Have you considered sucking a whole mess of dick?

>under contract
>looking to close
>need 10k to close

pretty safe to assume hes getting a mortgage, since you wouldnt really have this issue paying cash. you either buy it or you dont

sorry, i was just trying to comment on things i know nothing about

carry on

You can expect around 2k if you budget properly just from your job

I suggest you either
>find a loan shark
>freelance work
>depending on car downgrade to a shitbox, my favorite is the kia spectra can get them for less than 200 on the craigslist
>a second loan.

lel, my truck note is $500; loanshark nah dont want my knees blown out, and if I get a second loan, it will show up when we close and I can get denied at the day of closing

I'm getting an FHA loan. it's fucking stupid; literally the same thing as a conventional mortgage, but you pay 1.5% to gov.

Put 10k on a single hand of black jack. You've got a 49. something % chance of winning

op wouldn't be buying a house in charlotte would he?

no why
let me borrow 10k and i will

lol, im selling my house on the same day. would've been kek worthy

holy fuck i'd die

someone give me $10,000 of your hard earned money pls