/got/ general

The Umbers are traitorous fucks and deserve to be extinguished Edition

I legitimately thought that was Thorin Oakenshield.

Liam neeson?

daily reminder valyrian steel = dragonglass + castleforged steel

Whats the point of wearing chains like that

>people seriously think Ramsay will die this season
>by Jon's hands no less

What was the last time the show gave us a satisfying death?

Reminder that Blackwater was superior to Hardhome

>but still nice

olly :3

He's going to die next season because Sansa wants to put him through a trial

Is he trying to fill the hole in his heart with cholesterol?

Reminder that Euron's 1000 ship fleet is done by episode 10.

Unless they turn against Ramsay in the battle or something. I doubt it though.

Why is this gif so scawy?

CONTINUING THE QUESTION:

WHAT'S 1 (ONE) GOOD LINE FROM THE SHOW THAT WASN'T IN THE BOOKS?

Who the fuck could possibly refute this? Hardhome wasn't very memorable, maybe I just hate zombieshit

there is no way benjen is cold hands in the books right? seemed like a lazy fan servicey tv thing.

Their sigil in the books is a Giant in chains.

For the show they decided to have them wearing the chains cause THEY ARE THE GIANTS

>ANY MAN DIES WITH A CLEAN SWORD I'LL RAPE HIS FUCKING CORPSE

Janos Slynt or Oberynn. I liked Oberynn, but it was a great fight sequence.

(Farts)

I'm sorry to hear that.

That's what happens when you put your entire Kingdom to work building them with no trees of course.

Reminder that the battle of castle black was better than both

I don't know, GRRM was asked that several times and every time he said Coldhands wasn't Benjen, if he's lying he's a cunt. Besides the show usually merge characters.

Thorne. He deserved to be executed but stuck by his convictions and died with dignity.

Yeah I get thats their sigil, just looks fucking silly to wear it

Am I the only one that likes him?

Nth for Shireen

>That night, after the plates had been cleared, Robb carried Bran up to bed himself. Grey Wind led the way, and Summer came close behind. His brother was strong for his age, and Bran was as light as a bundle of rags, but the stairs were steep and dark, and Robb was breathing hard by the time they reached the top.
>He put Bran into bed, covered him with blankets, and blew out the candle. For a time Robb sat beside him in the dark. Bran wanted to talk to him, but he did not know what to say. “We’ll find a horse for you, I promise,” Robb whispered at last.
>“Are they ever coming back?” Bran asked him.
>“Yes,” Robb said with such hope in his voice that Bran knew he was hearing his brother and not just Robb the Lord. “Mother will be home soon. Maybe we can ride out to meet her when she comes. Wouldn’t that surprise her, to see you ahorse?” Even in the dark room, Bran could feel his brother’s smile. “And afterward, we’ll ride north to see the Wall. We won’t even tell Jon we’re coming, we’ll just be there one day, you and me. It will be an adventure.”
>“An adventure,” Bran repeated wistfully. He heard his brother sob. The room was so dark he could not see the tears on Robb’s face, so he reached out and found his hand. Their fingers twined together.

Literally

“All men must die, but we are not men"

YOU GO GIRL

HAHAHAHA LET'S GO MURDER THEM

>Theon and Yara made off with our boats!
>Well I'm sorry to hear that. 'Cause now, I'mma snatch every mother fucker birthday.

Calling it now, salsa will fail next episode

he said it in his notes to his editor too

it could be that coldhands dies and benjen becomes the new "coldhands"

>Basically, the idea is that AFFC stuffed Oldtown and the Iron Islands full of magical Chekov's Guns that will go off in TWOW: Euron's weirding ways, the Hightowers' secret spells, the Faceless Man I call Not Pate, the glass candles, the Death of Dragons, the Horn of Joramun, and the black oily stone that forms both the Seastone Chair and the base of the Hightower...a kind of stone WOIAF tells us comes from the Deep Ones, the Drowned God's half-human children. So basically the "eldritch apocalypse" is the chain reaction of all of these pots boiling over, so to speak, an insane Lovecraftian clusterfuck for the ages, all leading to Euron (the would-be new Night's King) blowing the Horn at the climax of TWOW, bringing down the Wall, and letting the Others in. In the end, Oldtown will be rendered Euron's ideal domain for the final book: a smoking demon-infested ruin, his very own Valyria.

Then what was the point of name dropping the Manderlys and Sansa bringing up how people will risk everything for the Stark name from White Harbor to Ramsay's own door?

Blackwater
>GOAT soundtrack
>The buildup
>The scenes with Cercei and the confrontation with the Hound
>Based Stannis leading the charge
>"There are brave men at our doors...Let's go kill them!"
>Written by GRRM
>Any of the Hounds lines
>The suspense of wondering if the Lannisters will survive
>People actually split on who they supported on the battle

Hardhome
>No suspense since you knew Jon would live
>Wights are very inconsistant on how they died (First it was only fire that could kill them but now its any hit)
>Soundtrack wasn't as good
>Forced comedy scene of killing Rattleshirt
>DUDE I HATE THENNS LMAO
>Wun Wun was cool
>It was cool seeing the White Walkers BTFO some savages
>Because of Hardhome we never got the Battle of Winterfell with Stannis and his Northern forces fighting Roose Bolton

Watchers on the Walls
>Nice build up but not on the scale of Blackwater
>Soundtrack was good
>Based Allister leading the charge
>Thormund fighting was cool
>Showed some casualties with Grenn and Pyp
>Based 3 finger Hobb
>Mammoths
>Fighting was pretty good
>Forced comedy with Slynt being a coward (Even though it was in character, it just felt like forced comedy)
>Sam killing Thenns was bad
>Ghost only in for 5 seconds
>Jon getting smashed on a anvil and being fine after a second
>No based Mance in the episode
>tfw Grenn died
>Ygritte dying in Jons arms wasn't great
>No Stannis Stannis Stannis charge to end the episode

"That's your father's sword."
"No it's my family's sword"

HUMAN FUCKING SHITS

June 12: “No One”: Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) finds cause for concern. Cersei (Lena Headey) prepares for the worst. Sansa (Sophie Tuner) takes control. Arya (Maisie Williams) is not alone. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.

June 19: “Battle of the Bastards”: Ramsay (Iwan Rheon) surprises his audience. Jon (Kit Harington) retaliates. Dany (Emilia Clarke) is true to her word. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Miguel Sapochnik.

June 26: “The Winds of Winter”: A queen comes forth. Euron (Pilou Asbæk) reveals himself. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) meets a friend turned foe. King’s Landing awaits justice. The Night’s Watch gathers. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Miguel Sapochnik.

[No]

I'LL GIVE HER MY BIG COCK

i like him. people legitimately forgot cersei is a koont and they all hate the sparrow now

>Next three episodes are written by D&D

>Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss

hi r/asoiaf!

Who said that? Truede leaks say Jon beats the shit out of him and then orders him imprisoned.

Some others have claimed they heard rumors of Ramsey being fed to his dogs afterwards.

he said GOOD line

This actor has to be gay, right? What's with his fucking voice

hey whats up

Reminder that battle for the fist of the first men > Hardhome

Apparently they are going to push the Sansa vs Jon thing among the Northern houses in the last episode. They won't settle for Jon being a bastard.

>8 and 9 directed by sapochnik

He's probably gotten more pussy than you ever will

desu my voice didnt get deep until I was like 21. Im 23 and still have voice cracks. Some people are just late bloomers.

>I-I'll call him redddit to fit in after he disagrees with my pleb opinion
>>>/redddit/

Didn't LF say that the knights of the Vale were encamped at Motte Cailin?

How the fuck did that happen, and how is Ramsay seemingly unaware that 20k Knights of the Vale are in a position to invade the North? He's completely focused on Jon when there's a much larger threat to the south.

I mean surely even if there weren't Bolton soldiers stationed there for some reason, the Kingsroad still runs right near the Motte, so he would have had to have some info about them being there.

Nicely put, user

>the nights watch gathers
Ooooo boy

>It's a teach some random our assassin ways and they act shocked when they don't buy into our amoral philosophy and just fuck off after learning all our skills episode

"no one" sounds like a duuuumpster ep

>Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) meets a friend turned foe

Bronn or Jaime?

Geography, time, logistics, strategy, etc. are all words that mean nothing WRT this show.

>wanting Ramsay to die
He's one of the few male characters left. Which is also why he's going to die to make place for some worthless cunt nobody cares about.

People in these threads legitimately thought the Umbers were secret Stark loyalists.

Let that sink in.

Stupid boy. Now the Tarly's bend the knee like everyone else. He could have lingered on the edge of the battle with the smart boys, and today his wife would be making him miserable, his sons would be ingrates, and he'd be waking three times in the night to piss into a bowl.

I don't think it's in the books, anyway.

Kys

>director of Hardhome

Thanks Witcher poster

Its Jaime, he wants to burn down Riverrun while she wants to save it

>i-i'm not from reddit, you're just butthurt because i'm w-way smarter than y-you!

>A queen comes forth
FemGriff confirmed?

He's just British.

>Sansa (Sophie Tuner) takes control.

And she'll get BTFO

She'll realize the North won't support her much after all just because of her name and that she'll need the Vale or Tully army more than she thought. Even after she sends letters out.

Gonna have to get LF to teleport over or ride to Moat Caillin while somehow avoiding all the Bolton loyalists in the way

>Under Harren’s roof he ate and drank with the wolves, and many of their sworn swords besides, barrowdown men and moose and bears and mermen. The dragon prince sang a song so sad it made the wolf maid sniffle, but when her pup brother teased her for crying she poured wine over his head. A black brother spoke, asking the knights to join the Night’s Watch. The storm lord drank down the knight of skulls and kisses in a wine-cup war. The crannogman saw a maid with laughing purple eyes dance with a white sword, a red snake, and the lord of griffins, and lastly with the quiet wolf... but only after the wild wolf spoke to her on behalf of a brother too shy to leave his bench.

Honestly Im the most reddit here. I have like 5 more tabs of reddit open.

>Meryn Trant? The greatest swordsman who ever lived, killed by Meryn fucking Trant?

Is he alive, Sup Forums?

You want the intricately plotted fantasy megaseries, but you need the Sand Sneks.

Bretty good summary user

Yara

Why are literally all the former great houses fucked?
>House Arryn is being controlled by Littlefinger
>House Baratheon pretty much exctinct at this poitn
>House Stark betrayed by House Bolton, most Starks already dead
>House Tully was exiled, but at least they're trying to take Riverrun back
>House Greyjoy now being run by a lunatic
>House Lannister was destabilized with Twyin's death
>House Martell extinct
>House Tyrell has both of their heirs locked up in a dungeon cell

I hope this means we'll get some focus on the minor houses from now on.

just marathoned the previous episodes today because busy with work and i noticed that tyrion has no witty dialogues no more its all i le drink xDDD drinking game lads!
wtf happened?

>*Smacks adolescent wife on the ass*
>They're laughing at us, all over the Riverlands, right down to King's Landing, they're laughing at us, I HEAR IT IN MY SLEEP

see >Ramsay (Iwan Rheon) surprises his audience

>Euron reveals himself

What does it mean?

Entirety of The Spice King and Karl Tanner

The show is written for retards who hopped on the bandwagon after S3

nigga i have askreddit, gonewild, reactiongifs, videos, asoiaf, gameofthrones AND freefolk open

I think his greentext was in the books.

any leaks yet?

>gonewild
Im more of an altgonewild lover myself

Just because you like Hardhome (The most normie tier episode) doesn't mean that everyone who doesn't think it is all great is redddit. Infact isn't it mainly plebbitors that think it is a good episode? It was mediocre

>yfw Loras fights the mountain as trial by combat for Cersei

Just think about Lyanna Stark, who seemed to be friends with Willis (because I refuse to call him Hodor from now on), coming back home after riding her horse all morning. When she comes back, she finds out that her friend can only say one word: “Hodor”

Just imagine Lyanna trying to communicate with him and failing, and then, hearing the rest of the idiotic lords making fun of him, calling him by the only word he can say, casting him aside, making him do stupid errands because the kid “went mad one day” and started shouting “Hold the door”.

Imagine that Robert Baratheon, was the one that made most jokes … The worst jokes. Imagine Lyanna comforting Willis in Harrenhall after Robert had said something that was just too much. Imagine Rhaegar Targaryen (who Barristan Selmy said was good and kind, and cared about orphans and poor peasants), walking towards them and making Willis laugh.

Imagine Lyanna asking for Willis’ help in order to escape with Rhaegar, and Willis never sees her again. Some time later, Willis hears that his friend died, and Ned Stark comes back with Jon. Jon grows up, and everybody says just how much he looks like Ned. But Willis doesn’t think so … Willis thinks that Jon looks more like his friend, and that prince that once helped him. And he can’t say anything … Because as much as Willis tries, Jon will only hear “Hodor”

See He steals the Horn of Joramun from Sam or the Citadel and blows it from atop the Hightower, destroying the wall.

Hello Mr. MGTOW.
>for some cunt nobody cares about
Except that she's a major character in the North, having claim to the Stark lands. 3 Houses wanted to marry her to get to those lands.
>few male characters left
L M A O