ITT: Strange shit that you think only you do

ITT: Strange shit that you think only you do

More?

Use my cut fingernails as toothpicks. They work much better than wood toothpicks.

Chyna Chase, yw

Take a diarrhea shit and dont wipe. Then go to the gym with an itchy ass. When I get home and shower it feels so fucking glorious to clean

Ha. I do this sometimes. And sometimes when I need to pick something out of my teeth and I do not have anything to use to do it with I will bite off a fingernail and use it for the job.

Fucking nasty motherfucker

Purposefully throw up because I enjoy it

Did you forget what board youre on? Fuck off reddit

I rub my finger inside of my belly button and smell it while I jerk off and pretend the scent is vagina

I can fuck myself in the ass with my own dick.

However old I am, I tap my age out with each of my fingers on any surface any random amount of times throughtout the day.

i cumshop all of the females i know that i find hot

>pic related

you're really good

I've got a broken microwave I hit with a bat and hammer everytime I come home from school.

fap out of anxiety, but edge for hours at a time...

I don't do it on purpose but sometimes it's nice to throw up

have no job and fill my day with 12+ hours of fapping in between shit posting on Sup Forums. Shits depressing, honestly.

i shower in the dark in the mornings before work. Don't know why, just do.

lots of practice. pretty strange though but i do al ot of requests for people over on /r/. sometimes i pop over here, find a gf or FB thread and do "minute shops." They turn out fairly good because i recycle a lot of the templates i used earlier (usually i find new pics to work with. gives better product)

Fuck off newfag

Wtf you think everyone else does here?

Whenever I open a bottle of beer, I give a quick puff of air into the neck of the bottle to get rid of that little cloud of gas/mist that forms upon opening.

fuck you cunt for making others sit in your shit

I flip all around the place at home
I roll outta bed straight off my shoulders onto my feet
I close the door with my feet
I fucking run all through the house like it's an obstacle course
I only drink out of a portable water bottle
I get completely naked when I take a shit
I refuse to use salad dressing. I can only use lime juice, salt, and pepper
I still practice zweihander stances in this day and age where swords are obsolete

that's all that comes to mind

How does a bellybutton smell anything remotely like a twat? Hell, why does your bellybutton smell? Hygiene issues m8

I usually sit on my sweat rag, relax

dude she doesn't look 18

I have an abnormally deep bellybutton and i can't help it. I literally put soap in there every day when i take a shower and it doesn't do anything to dampen the smell.

When I'm having trouble shitting it push it out by pushing on it through the back wall inside my vagina.

she is let me get a more recent pic give me a minute

As long as I;m in a private bathroom, not a stall, I prefer to shit naked.

Quads and no one checking
What the fuck

i hold in my shit most of the time bc it feels pretty good

That's about the saddest thing I've ever read in my life.

I frequently piss in the sink.
I enjoy it

Only logical conclusion is that he doesn't know what pussy smells like.

That's really gross

Probably a fungal infection then. Soap and water wouldn't do much - only make it worse. Depending on the smell you might be able to get away with athletes foot treatment. Vagasil if it's yeast infection...

Mah nigga, didnt read this before posting.

Autism : The Post

Unless he's only had the diseased varieties

I get quads and don't even check them

Jdhsiaus

Any better?

get a douche or a water bottle, squirt a little in ur ass. makes wiping easier as well and no straining.
ps post a pic of that ass.

When I'm alone at home I talk to myself outloud.

I can't eat food without watching something anymore and vice versa.

I pick my nose and wipe in on the underside of the chair I'm sitting in, or into the carpet.

I can crack my jaw like a knuckle. Not by opening my mouth, but by pushing on one side and doing some weird shit with the muscle at the joint.

I often shit in the shower and push it down the drain with my hands.

If my ear itches, I'll take the hair next to my ear and use it like sandpaper with my finger to scratch the shit out of it.

I use the AC in my car with the windows rolled down to keep a balance of temperature.

You almost got quints kys

If you have some time, I would be most grateful.

>pick and eat my own scabs
>bite and swallow my finger and toenails
>smell hand after scratching sweaty balls/ass
>smell my cumrag after masturbating

Ah, well you see the problem is that you're fat. Lose some weight and you won't have a gross smelly belly button. Fatty

Scratch my head and smell it

So many newfags here. Just go away pls.

"off by eight!"

I do this sometimes. oddly satisfying, just ike pissing outside when im drunk(i live in the suburbs)

Everything but the cumrag. I use a sink for that shit.

You're on Sup Forums faggot

poop a little then go to the toilet and wash my bum and enema myself with the shower head

LOL AGAIN??!!

share my honey

No, newfag

well I'll 1/4 this neckbeard post.
I smell my finger after scratching my sack to test out how bad it smells in case I need to do a quick wipe down.

I semi regularly (every 1-2 months) wake up with an intense pain in my ass. It has been going on as long as I can remember. I jokingly refer to it (in my head) as being raped in the ass by a ghost. Never went to a doc over it since it's so infrequent.

When I'm taking a shit I'll pull out individual pubic hairs, it helps me with stress.

Quads checkd

fuck my pet rabbit

i fuck your mom
btw im a girl

Same, noice quads.

That sounds fun and autistic

26 and still pick my nose and eat whatever's in there

Have sex in the missionary position solely for the purpose of procreation.

that kinda looks like her to!

Picking your nose or eating your nails is not strange shit. That is fucking normie as hell. Sup Forums you disappoint

When i need to take a shit, I go to the washroom, get naked and hold it in as long as i can while leaning on the counter

I'm pretty sure I am the most vocal and obnoxious "cuck" on this board when it comes to my interracial fetish.

>Portable water bottle
>bottle
>portable

Show me one that isnt.

sometimes...

i say the f word :(

same

cuff him, boys

before i take a shit i put some clear wrap under the seat and above the water, after i wrap it up like a baggy, save them up for a couple weeks go out of town an through them at houses in small towns : / havent been caught yet been doing it for 2 summers now

Any other mucophages here? You're among kind-of-friends

daammmm and that kinda looks like me! so you have known the whole time??? :O sorry user

after i take a wet and/or runny shit and have wiped multiple times, I stuff folded sheets of toilet paper in my ass so that when I sweat throughout the day the residual shit that is bound to leak out of my ass gets stopped at the paper instead of being trapped between my buttcheeks and itching/smelling

not the same user but these weigh about 45lbs when full. I wouldn't call these portable bottles.

Son, what.

>pretend to reload while I'm shitting
>make up stories in my head if I'm walking somewhere
>if I see a cute girl I imagine us being together, arguing and breaking up then getting together again
>try to convince myself that I'm the chosen one

yeah i fuckin hate dumb rednecks... i go half an half, some weekends i go around the mudslum areas and throw shit at their houses and cars. fuck it smells so bad can smell it for days

...touche

I literally say HNNNNGGGGG when I come. At first I started doing it ironically now its unironic

I pull out my nose hairs with tweezers. It's weirdly calming.

Every zit I ever pop I rub my fingers together and smell the stuff that comes from it. I guess I like it.

i do it cause they are annoying as fuck!

before i fart i put my finger in my ass an try to blow it out

I do this too. Some have a very toxic smell that I find appealing for some reason. Smelling the pus after popping it has become an automatic movement at this point.