Feels/Feel thread? Sup Forums I don't mean to start off cringey I don't meant to start off bad. Please give me a chance...

Feels/Feel thread? Sup Forums I don't mean to start off cringey I don't meant to start off bad. Please give me a chance, something no one ever let me have.
Hey I have a story to tell Sup Forums a sad one to tell. Coming here to Sup Forums since I'm too scared to yell.

Sorry for that faggotry im a poet lol. If I get responses I will tell my story. Maybe screen cap it? I'd love that.

You may tell your boring story if you make it super-gory.

How can a story boring if you haven't read a thought. You say it to be gory, but I say it to make your feelings caught.

....k, no story? Bye lol.

I want to hear.

Wait I am typing it (separate window)

well fucking hurry up faggot

Type faster queermo i want to go to bed

Stop it, im typing as fast as I can on this ipad, so dont be rude to me

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

fuck you kill yourself, im not here to hear you bitch about your bitching, im here to hear you bitch

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my post again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackass ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

I just miss her

Keep acting like a mean asswhole to me while im going through this chrises and ill not post my story you cold hearted goblin

im having a rough night too man just hurry the fuck up so we can talk and all that shit
christ, this isnt a therapy session, its fucking Sup Forums, its a image board not a dick dont take it so hard

>Cont.?
no

>asswhole
underage fag?

Holy fucking shit this thread is a train wreck. Has me cracking up

Apologize or ill throw my ipad air out the window with my story tyoed on it

Lol OP here just turn it into a whatever you want thread. You guys are having by fun or at least happy something you haven't felt in a while why put my weight on your shoulder. Goodnight faggots

So he put his dick in your little bean hole?

>you can call me M :)
>:)

Ignoring the emoticon, you are not M, you are user

you are the one who wants to tell the story idgaf what you do

Take your hippy feels shit to mlp section you sissy

I have a crush on a celebrity, or...sort of a celebrity. She's a mildly famous musician. And it's a weird one. I don't want to meet her, or fuck her, or anything like that, but she gives me massive feels. Spotify keeps recommending this solo single by her, and whenever I see it I feel like someone punched me in the gut, seeing a picture of her, and her name. I try to avoid her as much as possible; I can't even listen to bands/artists that remind me of her because it just hurts too much.

And thinking of her reminds me of how pathetic I am. I'm 24 (yeah), she's a couple years older than me, and I'm just a completely broken human being. I can barely talk to someone without feeling like I'm a fucking child. I barely go outside on my own, and my father's overprotectiveness seriously fucks up my life. In a way it's a good thing that I feel pathetic thinking of her; that's one of few times I really feel motivated.

I always have such weird contributions to these threads.

I warned you, like I said im leaving you cold hearted ogre

>engineering major
>have a shit tier GPA due to not trying my first couple of years of college
>always feel shitty and down on myself when I hear my classmates talk about their gpa
>lie about mine when asked about it

I dont even know what the fuck to do anymore tbh

Youre a creep, youll never have her you oantee sniffing feet fiddler

no one cares about gpa mane
fucking fuck those fucks

Im an engineer aswell. Im in my senior year. I shouldnt be giving you advice because you know... aiding competition and all, but her goes. Learn your shit. GPA does matter to some companies, but not all. Start going to your schools career fairs and talk to companys. Set up interviews get good at it, go to your student help center they probably have a career coach to help with interviews. Get an internship, make sure you make it clear you want to be part of a big project. Help complete project. Put it on resume as key acomplishment. Rinse repeat. Graduate with best gpa you can and decent accomplishments, youll be more valuable than most 4.0 GPA's. however, some companys still wont take you, those youll need more exp for.

SHOULD HAVE HAD IT TYPED UP BEFORE YOU MADE THIS THREAD

FAGGOT