Why are eurofags letting so many shitskins and non-native people into their cunts?

Why are eurofags letting so many shitskins and non-native people into their cunts?
Isn't Europe already full?
Last time I went to UK(london), it was full of shitskins. really makes me sad everytime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marxist Liberalism has brought us people who are willingly gassing themselves out of the gene pool.
After all is set and done and natural selection succedes either Europe will be litterally Sup Forums or litterally niggerian union

>Why are eurofags letting so many shitskins and non-native people into their cunts?

how else are we going to make cat food?

your own people?
this is an injustice.
These people are only there for economic welfare and to steal your money. They are literally no different than foreign invaders.

Vote for me next time, I'll keep the shitskins out AND I won't make oil company CEOs secretary of state.

mods will fix it

they should find 8 goddesses to fix it...

>shitskins
why do you look down on people with different skin color?
Do you know that not so long ago whites used to view asians as subhumans aswell?

He's probably a white US soldier.

this is what mosley looked like in 1975
really weird seeing him be old

then he is a bit hypocritical, dont you think?

he can make a thread alone and post a picture, it's too much for a regular soldier

>why do you look down on people with different skin color?

but you are white

yes, but i dont consider people with differnt skin color inferior

Marxism and Pathological Altruism.

He looks like my jewish ex grandad

*ex's

>but you are white
Yes, Greeks are white.

Superior or inferior or neither, non-native people should stay out of Europe. Otherwise, native Europeans will be confined to reserves, just like Native Americans.

>yes, but i dont consider people with differnt skin color inferior

Whites unconsciously look down on other races.

Native Americans were stone age primitives whose land was conquered by 16th century civilization.
I dont think the situation is comparable with 3rd world immigrants coming to first world western countries

this might be true for all people, but I try to at least not consciously look down on other races

It was an attempt by Europe to break European nationalism and create an United States of Europe.

But now its backfiring. And the left wing dream is falling apart.

I don't think anybody doesn't this, it's just fun to pretend he is.

Mosley was a Trump tier retarded who thought that Tudor era Britain was the pinnacle of humanity and not some authoritarian shithole

>Whites unconsciously look down on other races.

I honestly don't look down on other races.
I do look down on certain cultures though.
AKA black man vs nigger.

* anybody doesn't know this

The effects will be comparable.

NO. You're an evil man!

youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4

The left wing expected poopieskins to be equal to whites. And embrace our enlightened ideals.
And they expected whites to embrace poopieskins as equals. And forget about petty nationalism.

But that's clearly not what happened. And now they fear we're heading towards genocide 2.0 Islamic boogaloo.

Because Europe is a tolerant society free of racism.

Open your eyes

oops

The European Commission is now desperately trying to coordinate the countries to close their borders before the EU falls apart.

But nobody listens to anyone in Europe lol. Because you have to deal with 28 different ideologies.

Samefag

Echt waar?

I would say the same for you but your genetic don't allow for that.

nice banter

nice compliment

You have no right to mention it.

Well you should.

Enemies of Europe have united their efforts to kill us, big step on this was brainwashing euros to mix themselves.

I have absolutely no idea and I've tried to reason with these people many times but it's mostly hysterical women or faggots who aswell could be women who want it. The remaining are men who will just change the subject with an awkward look on their face