What is Sup Forums's opinion on Colin Kaepernick sitting during the National Anthem?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Colin Kaepernick sitting during the National Anthem?

he's a 2nd string so it's irrelevant

He's a fucking disrespectful prick and should lose his job
but sadly it's his right to be a disrespectful prick

Who cares. He is just sitting on the bench a couple minutes earlier than he normally would

Old news that was never really news to begin with. Everyone move along.

It just shows that cobservatives are SJW hypocrites who want their subjectively perceived anthem and flag to be a safe space.

I got into a debate with the editor in chief of thelibertarianrepublic.com about it on his fb page. He was in hardcore denial that he was a SJW lol

underrated

The Entitled Generation.

I got burned out on nig bullshit a long time , You have to think pimps and ho's nigs are the pimps and we are the ho's . Nigs are the greatest pimps in the world . We ho's are 10 times better at fixing things than they are , and they bitch and moan about how inadequate we are ///////// he should move to Haiti where the police are better behaved

Im a 49er fan but indont give a shit about him sitting down or taking a knee in protest. We are only giving this asshole more attention than he deserves and if we had ignored it before it would never have become a national issue like it seems to be now.

I hate statistics like this. You want to know why I hate statistics like this?

You take a whole race of people and take away their culture, their lifestyle and their homeland and implant them in another country and expect them to work for free and treat them like live cattle. Then you free them only to oppress them even more with silly laws regulating where they can go. You then give them rights, but underneath the appearance of acceptance is a thinly veiled system of oppression by hiring standards and education. So you prevent them from ever gaining a foothold in your country that they help build. You then create jail as a system of control and police officers as an excuse to use force. Not to mention the lack of representation in any entertainment shows, the disrespect of opinions, the lack of value seen for blacks though the America propaganda machine, and you have a group of people who are damn fucking tired of you white assholes creating a survey that blacks are bad. Yet AGAIN. Is it any wonder that we want to kill you?

Fuck niggers.

This is white privelage !!

Niggers don't matter

If south park made a joke about it, you know the zeitgeist has moved on.

for a mexican, hes trying really hard to act black

white people need black people, because they physically can't stop themselves from yelling "Nigger" 24/7

Don't really care, but if he's that upset about...America or whatever, he could always stop being a highly-paid football player and be poor like the rest of us. Or leave.

Lousy nigger. Should be suspended and fined.

Shut up cunt!

This is the culture we took from them

>manufacturing jobs in the automotives industry went from one place to the other
>try and guess which

mind if i save this pasta?

Biological mom is white. Biological "father" is black, and was out of the picture the second he was conceived.

Raised by a white family.

So why is he acting like a nigger? Fuck this guy.

What a cute kid. That cunt I don't know tho

more african culture

Its bullshit its all cuz of his haji isis wife

>ITS NOT A PHASE MOM THIS IS WHO I REALLY AM

Did it for the attention because he's not a starting qb. If he was a starting qb he wouldn't be doing all this nigger nonsense.

Its a national news story for a full month this weekend.
People give a shit.

The gods must be crazy

well said, buddy. it's pretty fucked up, huh?

Nobody I knows cares and I care even less than they do.

Notice how he's turning kinda Muslim.

I'm not mad at him. Freedom is a beautiful thing.

People with no life, maybe. This is like Justin Bieber news for grown ups. There is no news.

This whole "movement" is so stupid. He is making millions, but still complains about "being oppressed". Ignorant bastard who doesn't look stuff up for himself, just goes off of news stories, media, etc. I honestly don't care about not standing up during the anthem, it's just that the reason is terrible.

Is that a Jewfro?

Whitest black guy ever or blackest jew ever

It's his right as an American citizen.

Fuck right off, kiddo. The only people who have a right to get angry about it are military, and we enlisted to protect your right to do whatever the fuck you want during the damn thing. Stop bein' a nationalistic fag.

Most deff not a Jew. We love Murica

hi thanks for your service and also for being a rational individual.

been seeing this niggers name all over the news recently.
apparently he sat down for the national anthem?

i did this shit all the time in school. i dont think its a big deal. but i could see why people would be upset given his position and importance. people hold him up to a certain standard. but its their fault for getting offended for expecting someone to behave in a way they want to.

either way, this shouldnt be news at all.

god damn, that's quality good bait.

the grammar, spelling, wording. Fucking amazing

just in case this isn't I just want to let you know that I agree with everything you said. The whites should of just left you guys alone in Africa to rot.

Come again?

Literally nobody cares.

The government is distracting us from other bullshit

google his name and islam and you will find out that he converted to islam a yr ago

No problem with him. I don't say "one nation under god" during the flag salute, because the USA is NOT a theocracy. Also, "indivisible" is a bullshit word in the pledge that should be revised as well. I salute the quarterback for having the balls to express his views freely.

ooga booga click clack. ya heard? mmmmhum. *drops crack pipe*

He is free to do so.

I agree with him sitting during as a form of protest, but I think his statements in defence of it were fucking stupid.

>be rich nigger
>way more money from foosball playing than nigger ancestors ever dreamed
>feel that US race relations are shit
>don't use spare money to help fund legit civil movements
>just sit instead

Just shows how fucking brainwashed you Americucks are.
Some guy won't stand during your country's fucking theme tune and you all go ape shit.

its illuminate. theyre using this to distract us.
stay woke.

It's our privilege.

>don't use spare money to help fund legit civil movements
google "colin kaepernick charity"

>your body isnt in the right position during a shitty musical composition
>how disrespectful
kek humans

yeah conservatives get really upset and need to retreat to their safe spaces when this kind of stuff happens.

lol what pussies.

He's donating from the jersey sales that skyrocketed from his weak fucking protest. This doesn't mean shit. If he really cared, he would cut in to his fossball salary to do it and wpuld have done it BEFORE his essentially trendy showboating.

So far the only people I see getting upset over this shit are the kind of people who are hard core "Patriots" who would vote to make it law to have to stand for the national anthem and then turn around and yell that everyone else hates America for their "freedoms" while living in country that is slowly turning to North Korea because it's people are too fucking stupid to question anything the government does and impose laws that take away rights from people who don't things like they do.

I wonder how many people in this thread genuinely truly believe all the racist shit they're saying and how many are just saying it because they're desensitized to shock value humor. As is I don't have a dog in this fight so not like I give a shit.

/thread

White mom black dad left?

If that doesn't qualify you as being being niggers than I don't know what does.

Why doesn't he protest nigger dad's ditching the family?

really? it seems to me he's putting his money where his mouth is.

apes impregnate humans? i guess thats how evolution works

>>You want to know why I hate statistics like this?

No, but I have a feeling your gonna tell us

Aren't safe spaces for people who are to stupid to have guns?

Now that he's a muslim he should change this name to mohamed or foruke or something muslim sounding

This. Niggers love dog fights. I can't wait for his dog fighting ring to get busted.

Feels so good

Safe spaces are also for people who get triggered when people don't praise America as the greatest country in the world.

He is only doing it cos he got put on the frying pan for claiming 'muh racism' after the backlash of him sitting. He is only giving a shit NOW to save face. Again, if he truly cared, he wouldn't have to put the money where his mouth is cos the money would be there first. This nigger is filthy rich and is only caring about the other niggers now cos it is the trendy thing to do.

If he didn't stand because Snowden has been exiled to Russia I wouldn't be upset. His reasoning is offensive though.

It's not tho

yep.

I don't give a fuck about the national a them. I hate it when that shit starts to play cause I need to put down my drink and what ever the fuck I'm eating.

This white nigger is being an attention grabbing cunt and I hate melodrama fahgots.

Pic related. Does he look oppressed?

He's a nigger. Niggers are lazy. Are you really surprised he couldn't be bothered to stay on his feet?

>he is only doing it because x

why do you immediately jump to this conclusion with no evidence whatsoever? he's giving money to charity. accept that it's a nice gesture and move on.

what is the greatest country?

he's been shit for a few years now, he decided publicity of this kind is better then getting cut and most likely not getting picked up by another team

Not so. Others just find him a whiney jew.

shut up nigger

Lesotho

Kek

Isn't that were aids came from?

Noble gesture of defiance or not, he's still trash at the game.

My issue with it is he doesn't truly have a passion to help the black folk. He's doing the whitest AND jewest thing possible and throwing the least amount of money it takes at the situation to get people off his back.

>>Lesotho
really? thats ur answer?

He's using his freedom to protest the country that gives him his freedom to protest the country. Looks good to me

I read it was Germany, actually. Idk. Some people decided to get together and look at all the countries and decided that germany was the best country to live in.

Luxemburg?

Shows what thin-skinned little pussies conservatives are.

>Be a conservative

>Bitch constantly about how SJW's and liberals are too sensitive and too easily offended

>Some football player you've never even heard of sits down during the Opening Theme to America

>Shit your pants in rage and start breaking things

Canada?