This man confuses and enrages the asian "man"

>this man confuses and enrages the asian "man"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFPZqNdeRAI
youtube.com/watch?v=EvegBo4TUdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Australia is a Chinese colony at this point. White men are meek and get bossed around by women and minorities in their own countries. Asian countries are homogenous and women know their place. Asian men shame Asian women who date white guys. White men celebrate white women who date black guys.

White American males are snatching up all the Asian American women.

Yellow Asian males are snatching up all the Australian real estate.

who is this man?
tell me more about him

It's Steve "Grilling Chinks all day on the Barbie" Harvey
Steve "if you're yellow, you better kill yourself bro" Harvey
Steve "if you burn rice, you pay the price" Harvey
Steve "ching chongs got tiny ding dongs" Harvey
Steve "white women want the BBC not LAC" Harvey
Steve "hide the white womyn from the mongolian brethren" Harvey
Steve "haha the gook's gotta read a book to get snook" Harvey
Steve "slant eyes get no creampies" Harvey
Steve "Flat face? What a disgrace" Harvey
Steve "the Samurai will get no thick black behind" Harvey
Steve "Koneecheewa stay away from our daughters" Harvey
Steve "The Yellow Peril is the bottom of the barrel" Harvey
Steve "you can eat chinese food, but I'll disown you if you date a Chinese dude" Harvey
Steve "if his name is Ling Ping, I'll do the honor killing" Harvey
Steve "if you eat mushu, you just committed social seppuku" Harvey
Steve "if you date across the ocean, you're getting an abortion" Harvey
Steve "He's asian? WTF I thought you said Haitian" Harvey
Steve "You climb the Great Wall, you dishonor us all" Harvey

interesting
is he popular on r/asianmasculinity?

He basically said that no one would date an Asian man and that they're not desirable which led to /r/AsianMasculinity freaking out

youtube.com/watch?v=HFPZqNdeRAI

noice
i am sad that i missed the butthurt

he hosts a game show here hes actually pretty funny

Why would I be confused by what this man has said?
All woke asian men are well aware of how much white and black men hate us, so it's no surprise that he said what he said.

he's hosted the gameshow for quite some time now hasn't he

not sure tbqh, i moved back in with my parents cause im a loser faggot and it's my mom's fav show

he's harmless
it's just jokes
surely people will wake up to this bullshit one day or another, the more the left berates people for normal human behavior the more people are sick of the shit

That wasn't even funny.
>Do you like Asian men? I don't even like Chinese food.
Is this what white people really find funny?

It's what Asian men find offensive

>Steve "He's asian? WTF I thought you said Haitian" Harvey

Only laughed at this one

Nope it's just white americans.
white british/australians have a much better sense of humour than white americans. Just look at british comedy vs american comedy.

Haha savage

i dont know whos this nigga at all. but probably niggas finally got the alt-right vibe of their own

How can not have heard of based Steve Harvey?

Nope black people have always been racist towards asians.

really sad to be honest
black and yellow man should stick together to fight the white devil

He also fucked up the Miss Universe contest. He said Miss Columbia won and she went up to accept the award, everyone clapping and throwing flowers and shit. Then, after like four minutes of celebration, he meekly admits he said the wrong country, and that it was actually like Miss Philippines or some shit, so Columbia had to suck it up and hand over the flowers, wreath, tiara, etc. to her while moments away from crying.

Why do americans like him so much then? is the bbc meme halo effect really that strong for white americans?

Yes. Even some BLACKED stars consider themselves conservative and voted for Trump.

they like family feud

you might be right. i mean, thats what the alt-right is. what i wanted to point out is, being alt-right is openly publicly speaking the racial shit out. apparently this nigga has showed up as the pioneer of the alt right ass nigga and its alliance.

>this man confuses and enrages the asian "man"

What is other people having a soul, Steve

THIS IS LIBRARY

>Today, just now, I saw a disgusting display of racism toward Asian men on the Steve Harvey show. I'm not in the habit of watching that guy, but I just happened to have it on and insanely enough it just happened to be showing Steve doing a horribly racist sendup of Asian men who can't date white women. He had a picture of fake book called: How To Date A White Woman: A Practical Guide for Asian Men. The pic drew huge laughs from the mostly white and black female crowd. Steve says: "It's only one page long. It says; 'NO." More laughs. Then to the audience he says: "Any white women out there want to date an Asian man? No, right? No." More riotous laughter. "Any black women want to date an Asian man? No." The whole audience goes crazy. Steve Harvey: "I don't even like Chinese food. I don't eat what I can't pronounce." Super loud laughter. It just keeps getting worse.
>I can't believe this ass-clown gets a pass to do this shit. 'Cause he's Black? Seriously??? Jesus, give me a goddamn break. It's just hunting season on Asian guys 24/7 and the shots are coming from all directions.
>We can act like we've made so many "advances," but the truth is when something like this is readily accepted and freely laughed about then we've not come far at all. Hardly even budged. I'm infuriated. I hate this world.
WTF I hate Steve Harvey now

ASIAN MASCULINITY IRREVOCABLY BTFO

>Steve Harvey: "I don't even like Chinese food. I don't eat what I can't pronounce." Super loud laughter. It just keeps getting worse.
this is too much

>Super loud laughter.
this is a pretty harsh reality to the azns, and ofc its not exceptional for any other east azn including non americans. not only whites but also nigga has clearly made aware a bunch of niggas of the alt-right minded view.

though i will sit back. want to see how far it will go.

DELETE THIS!

who is this starayan?

>Steve "if his name is Ling Ping, I'll do the honor killing" Harvey
i thought honor killing is for poolander like him

youtube.com/watch?v=EvegBo4TUdQ

dude you made two threads about this/asian guys.

why are you so insecure?