Why does Sup Forums hate feminism? What's wrong with women trying to raise their status in the world?

Why does Sup Forums hate feminism? What's wrong with women trying to raise their status in the world?

I'm not a fan of cults. I can be for equality without joining this cult.

Nothing, except that they want a Misandrist society as payback for past wrongs, not Equality

I think that's pretty reasonable. The only one I don't completely go for is commenting on girls' appearance.

Still, how hard could it be to say "Nice ass! How do you feel about that??"

>Get blackout drunk
>wake up naked next to girl
>mfw my gf breaks up with me because I was raped

What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes???.
Nothing you have told her twice hahahahaha

the suffrage movement and second wave feminism had fair demands and reasonable goals, but the emergence of gender identity and alt-right feminism has just been a shitshow. the movement went from Emma Goldman to Anita Sarkeesian

Jesus Fuck!
No wonder why I don't have a gf.
I literally have 6 out of the 8 "things to avoid".

feminism was started by misandrists as well. so it's always been fucked up
stay away from feminists, they drank way too much of the koolaid

>mfw boys make rape jokes

For real though, who doesn't like a good rape joke?

modern feminism is not about equality, it is about supremacy, and the major reason i refuse to engage in a relationship with women, or start a family, i'm not fucking retarded.

Here here!
I spent too much time as a Christian just to get sucked back into another dogma.

Rape victims.. At least wait till you're done raping them to make the joke

I would be fine with them rasing their status from an already equal point, if they weren't doing such by pushing males down.

There are a lot of things wrong with feminism. The one that upsets me the most is that it's a way to feel like a radical without actually doing anything, so that democrats and republican can pursue exactly the same catastrophic economic policies and feel differentiated by identity politics.

I didn't know "where", "slit", and "nagger" were slurs.

LOL

"Well, you just made this rape really awkward."

Because the fucking girl is wearing blue and the boy is wearing pink.

And don't get me started on the rhetoric's anal hyper-reductionism, obsessing over the definitions of words and basing it around semantics.

my girlfriend hits me all the time, and frankly it;s kinda cute

>slut is as bad as nigger

Women arent worthy, its always been this way. Well do stuff for you, but dont try to have a say in men manners.