ITT: We make our deepest confessions

ITT: We make our deepest confessions

I fucked my pitbull and I enjoyed it.

I once ate ass

I when i was in the 11th grade. i broke into a house just to steal some panties that belonged to a 6th grader.

I masturbated into my cousins bra and panties when i was 13

How old was she?

I once had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

like 12 or 11.

How old were you?

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

One time I fucked this girl who had a boyfriend, who later killed himself because he found out she cheated on him.

We have all done things we regret aslong as you learn from them is what matters

You are disgusting, you fucking perv.

God you fucking degenerate

I made tons of friends and stuff and became really popular. I absolutely loathe every single one of them but I'm a wee bit too nice so I have to hold this facade of caring until they move on or I snap.

What the fuck kinda hardcore god damn fuckmothering satanist are you, you procreative piece of shit?

normie music is my guilty pleasure

Tortured some pathetic ugly sluts and bastards close to death for being stupid and annoying, they're all mentally retarded.

I have a freind whos a furfag

A girl I met 3 weeks ago wants me to move across the country and live in a new state together.
The confession is I want to.

My ex cheated on me and i shared all her nude photos to all his family and friends including all of her exs too and them shared all of these photos to her university.....no fucking regrets

I play with straws

Me 19, almost had sex with my little sis (13), i stop her before it got further
she wanted it
i know, i'll die a virgin :(

That is SICK! What is with you and your straight lifestyle?

>her
>his

wat