S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

softether.org/4-docs/1-manual/4._SoftEther_VPN_Client_Manual/4.3_Virtual_Network_Adapter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Можно ехать.

So how would one go about using your VPN? A few days ago I spent a lot of time learning about networking and VPNs, and setting up OpenVPN for myself is out of the picture.

That's for you to never find out

I only open my VPN to heterosexuals

well i guess i am alive.

ohsnap

Fair enough. I've got plenty of money to blow anyway.

Good to hear. How ya been?

kekelz

ur str8 rite

been okay. i guess.

yea

Okay is better than bad.

str8bro

yeah. im out of construction already and back to cooking for more money then when i left. but i couldnt get the work visa in germany because of the refugee bullshit.

>but i couldnt get the work visa in germany because of the refugee bullshit.
I consider that a very good thing. For unrelated reasons, a German Sup Forumsro her told me about what it's like living there with there, and it seems like an Orwellian nightmare with all their censorship and general control of the populace. I wouldn't even want to work there.

at least there is no gulag and cars are cheap

Has op left that posted the dolphin ?

It sounds pretty fucking awful. And now that they're forcing rapefugees into their country it's even worse. The kikes are destroying the Fatherland as revenge for something that didn't even happen.

please mr dolphin dude... if you can just give me torrent sites name where you can find this stuff... then id give you all the karma points i can possibly give to someone...

At least it's outsiders destroying the country and not insiders

>tfw I will never have an ammosexual furry gf
It makes me so depressed.

But it is. That's exactly what it is. They're using people from other countries as their scapegoats. Merkel? Yeah she's definitely a part of the literal rape of the glorious Fatherland.

Definitely with you on this.stuff is hard to come by

Gawd bless 'Murica.

What have you managed to come across over the years?

Hello Sunshine.

hi hi

Can't tell if benis or just very puffy vulva.

Now that's definitely a benis.

yes, now go suck it

Is anyone into zoophilia here?

lol okay omar.

No, fuck off.

A-and ill suck yours while you do it.

but you are right. and theyre country is ruined right now. so i guess it was a blessing.

Yes.

haven't found an animal sexy enough to fuck, I'll let you know when I do

If it was real then you can bet your sweet, Asian ass that I would.

Yee.

Nigger, what? I'm not defending the niggers and sand niggers, I'm just saying that they're not the real problem.

I would enjoy that.

Indeed it is. But I hope you have luck in finding somewhere else to work.

Where do you go ? I mean it pretty much sucks that 7chan stopped there board....
Yeah sure there is beast forum but it's not ideal....

needs more ass and tits

8 chan.

I go here and zooch

Mostly here, and pick up whatever has been posted coincidentally.

zooch when i have a craving for it

I'd say this qualifies .
Depends what he's more inclined to

could be good

so reading through the manual, I got to where you left off and it made sense, then it goes to jibberish. Also seems to want the server stuff I just uninstalled

Mares have legendary asses, and nice crotch tits as well.

Asses mostly. He loves his asses, and mares definitely have that. The best in the animal kingdom I'd say.

No you don't need the server one.

post link

I'm actually scared of horses

Also check em

8ch? Haven't visited the place in a while. Do they have a board for the stuff or is it more for furry?

nope

I'm on 4.3 of he manual
softether.org/4-docs/1-manual/4._SoftEther_VPN_Client_Manual/4.3_Virtual_Network_Adapter

I can kinda get that. I used to really not like them until I rode one for the first time. It's really nice. You just need to find a good, small horse that's well broken.

I'm going to fucking kill myself. This isn't even exciting anymore.

8 ch net/zoo/index.html

One day, god damn it.

I'm going to agree with you. Love equines. Draft mares are the best and seemingly get pretty aroused.

it's probably something I could work to overcome if I had any exposure to horses other than seeing them over a fence every now and then

That's a little disappointing. May I ask why?

They are big and can sometimes behave unpredictably

Thanks man, I'll give it a check out when this thread dies. Or the continuation lol

I would love to ride more horses. One would think that I would be doing so more considering I live in somewhat rural Georgia, but whatever. I think one guy I knew in middle school has horses, if he still lives at home.

They're gentle giants.

Sometimes, yes, but not often. A well trained horse can be as obedient as a dog because they've been domesticated for very long as well.