Why was he such a cuck?

why was he such a cuck?

I just personally retcon 3

he was being cucked in the original. jeff goldblum was cucking right in front of him.

his passion is dinos, not gynos

are you implying TLW or /// are canon? They aren't.

>prioritising research that benefits science, over the pursuit of women makes you a cuck

The only cuck here is you, OP.

Sattler stuck with him though

Literally fucking this.
Thank you reddit, you were useful for once.

no she went and had a dumb baby with a generic business shitface hobag with shiny shoes and an acura

>acting like Jurassic Park 3 happened
Your life is worse for it

Can roasties even compete?

i used to watch that every day after school and pretend with it...yay for the trash taste of children!

They were probably weirded out with each other after nearly dying on Isla Nebula.
Probably brought back too many bad memories. Like when you fuck a girl in the ass and she gets poop on your dick and you both act like it never happened even though you stopped returning her calls especially after you affectionately named her Hershey's Kiss in your contact list.

If he had told jeff goldblum he was being a dick while they were in the helicopter, that would have been pretty awkward. He did tell him later they were together.

Probably both came away with some sort of PTSD, and being together probably made it worse rather than better, he even asks her in 3 "do you remember the sounds they made?" "I try not to"
She replied, anyway i'd like to retcon 3 but i think it's canon rip

Only JP and JW are canon.

op here and i'm only talking about the original.

how can the white man even compete?

God i fucking hope you're right, but it would make sense because the spino in 3 was like a proto indominus where they fucked around with it's DNA and that's why it trashed the trex.
Plus spino was never that big and walked on all fours supposedly, just my opinion anyway

Just because it DOENST mention isla sorna doesn't make it none canon

Only in your head

>just my opinion anyway
I'm pretty sure the scientific community would agree with you. Although considering all of the feather bullshit, maybe not.

Because he plays that in almost all his movies. Merlin, Possession, The Piano, Event Horizon, etc.

>Event Horizon
Oh right he got cucked by hell didnt he?

he gets cucked in And Then There Were None too, kek.

giving a fuck about females and sex when dinosaurs roam the earth.

But if all furture movies will never mention them, they're basically non-canon.

no, they just dont mention them

police story 2 is still canon to police story 4 even if police story 4 doesnt reference it or 3

2 and 3 are still canon

It's an interesting theory what if that spino was the first hybrid or something, or they fucked with it's DNA so it wouldn't be the source dinosaur just some mutant fuck dinosaur.