>qt blonde girls throwing themselves at me
>come back to England
>porky Dee Snider lookalikes bellow at you for walking past them in the street
>hang self

Other urls found in this thread:

hel-looks.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Move to binland then :-DDDD

just come back here if you liked it so much lad.

I had the same in the UK. I've grown kind of fond of porky. They look less intimidating.

I am but a mere postman and Finnish is fuckign hard to learn

soon, mate....soon.

I dont speak portugese

And i don't speak arabic

pretty sure finns speak english quiet well, lad

>moving to someone else's country and not having the manners to learn their language

I'm not a fucking Paki, Klaus.

you are British. You are superior and dont have to learn the languages of lesser people

I've been to Finland and the women aren't hot

Baltics are far superior

>been to Finland

All of Finland?
But yeah generally Baltics have a bit better looking women depending on what you're going for but Finland has the broadest gene pool in Europe and that's reflected in the looks as well.

Hope you also prefer AIDS.

>Baltics are far superior
Call them by their name aka Swamp russians!

Finns are ugly. You only like them cause you are shitskin and blonde hair hypnotizes you

this is an average finnish rapist luring you into her yurt at an music festival

horrific.

t. someone who's seen a million pictures of Saami people and doesn't have a clue what authentic Finnic people(Karelians) look like

Finnic people aren't inordinately good looking but still far from the beasts that get posted on here to represent Finland every day.

They're pretty ugly you mong.

Muutenkin menes nyt vaikka jollekkin toiselle tasapäisellesi tekemään selontekoa noista rotuteorioistasi. Vitun autisti.

things that never happened: the post.

>Dee Snider lookalikes

Why do they do this?
They go from natural cuties in track pants to fake tan Dr. Frank N Furters over night.

t. homohurrin ja saamelaisnartun jälkeläinen

Excellent post

kumpikin väärin mutta miten vaan.

One of many mysteries of the English people is that people will put time effort and money into making themselves look as horrific as possible.

Nah he hanged in /mämmi/ last weekend and asked if we wanted to go hunting with him and his lads, was showing pics of some ugly drunk slags off whatsapp in the night. I'd assume this is the guy.

Faktaahan se on että ei pohjanmaalaisten ja savolaisten erikoiset kasvonpiirteet ainakaan Kannakselta tulleet. Pikemminkin erämään asuttajien saamelaisvaimoilta.

*runs away*

Why do you care you third rate "brit"

juuh. Siitä vaan teorioimaan lipastoon. Et sää täällä ketään vakuuta.

How did that ugly fuck manage to get a gf?
Hope that's his sister.

Saamelaiskohdut mahdollistavat Vaasan erämään asuttamisen, tämä ei ole teoriaa vaan faktaa.
Saamelaisnaamat ja paikkannimet eivät ole sattumaa eikä karjalaisia voi yhdistää mitenkään Pohjanmaan saamelaisruotsalaisiin paitsi ehkä sairammaissa länsisuomalaisissa harhakuvitelmissa.

>Finland
>qt blonde girl
Low standards.

>but Finland has the broadest gene pool in Europe
that's a really contrived way to put it, more like east and west are both ridiculously inbred and genetically drifted so that's why we appear to be genetically diverse

Holy shit finns having mongolism is something more than a meme

They are Swedish speaking Saami people from Western Finland.
It used to be Saamiland not too long ago, but then the Swedish and Tavastian colonists came and mixed with the Saami women.
It's a real treasure trove of these mememongol looks.

keep up the good work based karelibro

t. karjalainen kokonniemeltä

those are fennoswedes.

Yep

Russians?

would fug while screaming MAGA

Girls from Helsinki... fap-fap-fap

Ahh.....Helsinki. Nothing, carry on.

Finns just can't resist babbling in their swamp-speak. I respect that.

hel-looks.tumblr.com/

Here's a better site for posting all of the fashion quirks of our metropolitan capital, since you're so invested in it.

About 80% of the women in this picture have the same face. Strong genetics.

This is my personal favourite.

It's finnish fap-thread now

ok?

Well they are all from the same village.

I didn't want to post a cherrypicked picture. Finnic people do have pretty rough facial features with rather prominent cheekbones.
But the kind of looks you can find in Saami descended people is something quite a bit outside native Finnic variation as Finnic and Saamic people followed a different evolutionary path many thousands of years ago.

>fake
We post photos of real finnish girls here

Thank god some migrants are arrived in Finland. They looks like fucking elves in comparision with locals.

Oh, I missed some butthurt. Have a (YOU)

Finnish girl like nigga

>tfw "qt" Finnish gf

>be a big guy at 196cm
>go to Netherlands
>many other big guys and girls
>feel like a normal person

It was beautiful. If not for their strange language and the fact the entire country doesn't have a single forest or mountain I'd move there ;_;