Late Night Feels Thread

Late Night Feels Thread

I turned 24 today. Work has me doing a ten hour shift and my girlfriend hasn't talked to me in a week. Not the best way too start.

where do you live pal

also happy birthday!

South Dakota.

why hasnt your gf talked to you? (sorry if its a dumb question)

Happy birthday dude.

I wish I had a good answer. She has a lot on her plate, and I decided to step back and let her do her.

she's not doing her, Chad thundercock is

Thank you man, it means a lot

I wouldn't be surprised

Check up on her. Are you worried?

well if she's not going to talk to you, forget about her. Bitches are a dime a dozen. Happy Birthday

I am yes, but I choose to not let it get to me.

Just saw this. Hit me right in the feels.

My life summed up in one picture

These threads do leagues of help for me. Thank you guys

Same

I'm sorry you're having a bad day, but in case no one else says it happy birthday!

>girl of my dreams is my bestfriend
>constantly asks me for dating advice
>doesn't know I love her

Today's she claimed that she liked a boy who dm'd her some copypasta and caught her in the feels.

I can't take it anymore Sup Forums. What do I tell her?

My friend overdosed and died today. He was so fucking young i dont want to believe he's gone.

OP here. If anyone has told you that exercise helps with depression they are wrong. A full year of exercise and i still feel awful

I am so sorry to hear that user. :(

I feel like you have to tell her as casual as possible so it doesnt ruin a friendship. thats what happened with me
Im sorry to hear. My friends have been super close to OD'ing so I cant imagine

:’(
>Going through a divorce right now
>worried about two dogs wife is taking
>Leaving me the third dog and snek
>Cunt always forgets to feed them and let them out
>She doesn't have a home lined up
>Wont let me keep other two
>All 3 dogs are codependent on each other
>Point out splitting the three up and keeping them without a home is cruel
>Refuses to admit she cares more about her emotions than dogs well being

Christ people are self centered

It's hard man. I don't want to ruin our friendship but we have had something more than that going on for a while now, she just doesn't want to date me.

What does it feel like to be loved Sup Forums?

What about your parents man?

Explain. You've already asked her to date you?

I was a mistake. They didn't want me.

Despite doing my best to make my girlfriend happy, she constantly lets her depression beat out any and all motivational moments we have whenever possible. Now doubts the relationship as a whole, and I feel like I've failed as a boyfriend.

For as little as its worth. Know that at least I'm rooting for you man.

A better question is why we seem to think that being loved will solve anything.

You hit me hard on my feels

There are some things that are out of your control man. It's not at all your fault and not hers either. Depression is a horrible thing. Have you two looked into getting professional help? It's not easy, but you two can get through it. Best of luck, friend.

Completeness, that no matter what that person will be there. And that that person trusts you to do the same and is attracted to your entirety scars and all. It's an addiction user and withdrawal is pure living hell. That's actual love, willingness by both parties to position each other to their weakest portion and having no fear of them destroying you.

Ya'll are a bunch of faggots that need to man the fuck up.

No, we actually have emotions and feelings unlike self centered faggots like you.

The problem is that we tried to man the fuck up, just not everyone is wanted in life. You can only pretend for so long. some people are just not wanted or meant to be happy. Not everyone can be happy, user.

Come at me faggot. I'll suck your dick.

>emotions are for girls

To some degree yeah. She knows I like her but all she does is use me advice for other boys. I'm like that one nigga everyone knows that gives the best advice and is single, especially when it comes to her.

>wanting to have an outlet for pent up emotions
fuck me right?

It doesn't, you only end up being burned. People are easily bought or deceived, then there are the people who are intentionally cruel.

Guuuys ignore him

I'll fuck you right ;)

I just had to do this, Two dogs I wanted on my 40 acres. My gf hasnt done a fucking thing for them. Never took them out. Would wake me up to put them outside then fought to keep one of them. Court Court, threatened to kill her. I hate that bitch more than anything.

Sounds like you know it's toxic man. You can't be older than high school/college age am I right? You gotta move on from this girl. Take it from a random internet stranger who's gone through a similar thing. Quicker you get it over with, the faster you can move on to healing.

>you only end up being burned
Then what value can we find in life.
If we hate ourselves and interaction with others is ultimately fruitless then why bother?

You know what you must do user...

honestly that sounds like the best option here user. it seems to me that she doesnt want to go further, sorry pal

I'm just gonna type something out to get it off my chest.

>Be lonely, gay loser
>First day of sixth grade
>Meet best friend (first friend ever)
>We were both nerds who played RuneScape
>Play with him all the time, start hanging out at each other's houses, best time of my life
>World of Warcraft launches
>Play it every day, started our own guild, made new friends. Times were great.
>During all this I tell myself I don't need to worry about school because I'm just going to kill myself once I turn 18.
>I fail 6th grade, friend doesn't. He tries to talk to me about how important school is and even offers to help me with homework every day on top of doing his own shit.
>Years go by, I still play every day way too fucking much and eventually drop out of school.
>Friend still hangs out with me all the time. I don't know why, I didn't deserve him.
>First person I came out to, he didn't care, just wants me to be successful in life.
>Still tries to get me to go back to school but I'm next level stubborn

He graduated high school with the second highest GPA in his school. He got a full scholarship going to his dream college. He's fucking smart and he'll probably be a millionaire some day. I haven't spoken to him in years. Our last conversation was before he left for college. He asked me one more time to try and fix my life... I told him to fuck off. I haven't regretted anything as much as those last words since and I probably never will.
Fuck I miss my best friend so fucking bad. Oh, and I guess it goes without saying that I didn't end up killing myself. Though it probably would have been better than this.

Learn to love first then be loved. Then you'll find out it's not worth the effort.

To add to this; how can you expect to be loved by someone when you can't accept yourself let alone love yourself.

Yes, because other people including myself don't experience those "emotions and feelings" and learn to accept them, do things to mitigate them, and then move on. Wait...

Was mostly just fucking around with the manning up. But yeah, you can work your way out of depression. It takes actual work, but once you get out, holy shit you can grow so much that you put yourself in a state of mind where you refuse to let it happen to you again, and it doesn't. You can still have shit days, but on those take the second half of the day off work, eat whatever you want, do whatever you want. Fuck it. Then wake up the next day feeling great.

Not if I suck yours first, faggot!

Nah, emotions aren't. But being a bitch almost is by definition alone.

shoulda have replied the post

The problem is when one learns to love, and realizes that it's not returned in kind. Love must be earned, it's not unconditional despite our best hopes.

Love projected outward without reciprocity is a joke. It takes two to love, but often it's only one who expresses any sort of genuine care.

Murder her and drop her in lake superior. I got it.

Based on the picture and what you typed. You are overthinking life. Stop being a faggot.

Also, fucking lol. Love yourself first.

Leaving a positive impact in one way or another on the world, it's depressing but live each day one step at a time and try your damndest to do right. You don't have to let others in to be a good person who's actions make a good impact.

Is there anything wrong with love having to be earned and that it isn't unconditional? Like anything else in life, love is something you constantly build and work upon. Expecting someone to care for you without qualms is unrealistic when one can't even do that for themselves.

Or I dunno find some way to prove that she's mistreating the dogs.

nothing wrong with it, but it sure does suck.

>she said we can still be friends

>she doesn't want to be friends

You trusted a woman, it's your own fault really. All women are bitches

Life sucks and is unfair. I presume you have already realized this.

Step 2 is realizing that by even having the ability to post you have a leg up on a vast majority of people that have had a much shittier hand dealt to them.

You were not born in a trash heap village in India. I'm not going to spew the typical garbage of "You can choose to be happy" because you fucking can't. What you can do, however, is choose to change nearly every circumstance in your life going forward. Changing one or more things may lead to you being happy.

>You are overthinking life
Probably, though that;s the problem m80. Try stopping that once you;ve had a realixation that it all went wrong somewhere along the line.How does one really come back from that?

happy birthday bro

Either tell her and feel the temporary pain of rejection or continue the way you are and feel the pain of a lifetime of regret.

happy birthday man

By realizing that many others in this world have come back from far worse, Sup Forumsrother.

happy birthday but seriously stop complaining.
I live in a shithole, trying to find a job for 4 months, risk going homeless if I don't find a job in the next two months, no girlfriend and mother having schizophrenia.

TL;DR - There are people worse than you, maybe it helps.

This
Depression isn't really something you get over on your own, its a sickness, a problem with how her brain functions and she needs a doctor to treat it

Don't think of it as a "comeback"
This ain't a movie. Just change little things today.

Changes are great an all, but we tend to think in outcomes. If we work towards a goal but never achieve it can we really be said to have done anything of merit at all?

>be me
>broken up with GF since this February
>recently start thinking about her a lot
>start to miss her terribly and realize i want her back
>it was her birthday last week
>text her happy birthday, she responds and we talk for a while
>she seems really receptive, no short texts or anything
>ask her if we can talk
>she says yes, i'll call you later
>i thank her
>later that night i get ancy. when t he fuck is she planning on calling me?
>text her, call her a few times. finally she texts back kind of pissed because she had a bunch of homework she had to get done
>apologize, she says she'll call me later

I still haven't heard back from her. I'm holding out hope that she's planning on calling me this weekend when she has time, but i have a bad feeling. I miss her so fucking much and I might have blown my chance to fix things.

dude just get your GED and get in contact with him again, he sounds like a nice guy he'll forgive you

*it was her birthday this week

Kill yourself now. You will always be a failure.

just relax man she wont make a big deal out of it if you don't, just be patient and wait for a bit

Merit, Outcomes, who gives a shit. Do what you want.
You're right changes in life are w/e. Don't really change
anything. But changes in the mind, that's something
Changing standards of success and happiness can go
a long way.

delete the number bro, then go on a tinder spree to forget her, better than sulking and falling in love with the idea of being in love again with this girl.

Why did you break up with her? What were the problems you were having?

> 2016
>still believes in medical science

Goddamn you are a bunch of fags

>changing standards
Why settle for less user?
It's like telling yourself that you have to lower yourself to a simppler happiness. For some people that just isn't plausible. Immagine me giving you something you detest and telling you to be happy with it becasue it;s all you've got.

Some people live for values and virtues and betraying those and settling for less is the same as never really having had them in the first place. Essentially it poses an identity question or concern of "who am I and what do I want out of life?"

Nice try m80 :^)

:'(

Stop.

Seriously. Stop doing this to yourself.

Were you a virgin before her? Not trying to be a dick, but seriously, is this your first breakup or something? Do you not realize how many fucking countless times this has happened throughout history?

Move. The. Fuck. On.

It doesn't have to be great or feel good. It just has to be.

Desperately want to experience real love and all the things that come with it. Have not even gotten to a point of a first kiss or even holding hands.

Basically broken so I can't talk to anyone about this in person. Terrified of fucking up and ruining a relationship even before one starts and as a result actively avoid social contact even though it's self sabotage. It's not even intentional at this point, I've been straight up diagnosed with serious social phobias. The only time I can really talk with people openly is with anonymity online.

As a result of this I hate myself and have pretty much accepted I'm going to die alone. I have not been truly happy for over 10 years, it's been one failure after another with intermittent coasting and people doing their best to make me feel worthless mixed in. My most common thought for the last several years is somewhere along the lines of "I'm ready to die, there's nothing for me here", I just can't bring myself to do it. Someone willing to love me is the closet thing to a superhero that could exist in this world and could literally save my life, but that person doesn't exist for me anymore.

What makes it all worse is I had a chance back in high school and blew it. Pic very related.

i dont know what country you're in but in mine pets are like children if you can show a court of law that you can better provide for these animals than she is then they're yours by law

>Be me survive afghan with not a single injury
> see fucked up shit every day doesn't effect me
>Come home and i am distant with wife and family
2 years later sit on couch and cry my eyes out because i keep reliving everyday and every situation and wonder why i am alive and my mate is not. Wife has no idea why her husband is crying like a bitch.

Currently going to see someone because i tried to kill myself.

shit mate