Share the most fucked up secret you have. Its okay your secrets safe with user

Share the most fucked up secret you have. Its okay your secrets safe with user.

i often ride the clutch while waiting at a stop light. i know, it increases wear.. i don't care. i'm lazy.

I take the last cookie and dont tell anyone

I sucked my cousins cock when I was a kid, now I'm a fag.

Dating a girl, and have been getting nudes from my ex for the last 3-4 months

She wants to fuck, so I tell her we will so that she'll send me more

When i was 12 i had "sex" with my 9 year old cousin, we called it "diddle to fanny", used to do it when we played mommy and daddy

I raped my friends 16 year old neighbor when i was 20 while her dad was in the next room

Im alcoholic and i dont know how to stop

A few years ago we had a large water fight on campus. I diluted down a few of my cum jars to use as ammo. I've never had so much fun watching all the girls who had said no to me get drenched in my cum.

I used to think I was a female trapped in a man's body for a majority of my life even when I was pretty young. I recently found myself though and realized how much of a cringy faggot I was

Fantasized about fucking my boyfriends cousin.

I get so jealous over nothing because I'm fucking people behind my so's back so I'm afraid they're hiding it too.

I sucked a guys dick today while he looked at pictures of my daughter and smelled her dirty panties.

Me and a big ass group of people were tripping balls at a small bonfire. I had a bad trip and ended up beating the shit out of this autistic kid with a smart mouth. Apparently I beat him to a bloody pulp and my friends just dragged him off while I calmed down. He was reported missing two days later, that was like two years ago. I think I committed murder and my friends hid the body. None of us ever mentioned it again after he went missing

not very healthy. chances of you ending up in prison are very very high if you keep doing shit like this.

My wife gets fucked by our two dogs.

I've fucked my ex-gf's mom's ass two hours b4 they buried her dad.

Me and my sister used to play "house" and "mommy and daddy" Earlier this year I pressured her into sex or I'd tell people she molested me (Her being three years older)

Pics? also check'd

I enjoy pictures of other people's doggos

I've caught my gfs brother sniffing her panties and jerking off. I also walked in on him trying to get their 9 year old cousin to undress, he's 19

Me and my gfs brother have sex at least twice a week, me and him had a threesome with another guy last night, it was such an exciting feeling being the centre of attention

I gave my dog a bj last week, wtf is wrong with me?

I'm legally dead. I traded identities with someone else a long time ago when he wanted to vanish from his family. He died after living as me in a car crash. He is legally alive, and I am him. Joke's on him, his family is not looking for him.

I have information that will lead to Hillary Clinton's indic-

*speaks into wrist microphone* Turd has been taken out of the pool.

Good. It's what you deserve user. Why not just open he relationship up, or just be single?

I hope things get better fir you.

I insert lego antennas into my dickhole when I masturbate.

Interdasting, do they shoot out when u cum?

Bravo on unlocking that rare achievement, you sick bastard!
The only way your seed will ever have touched them.
Were you satisfied?

Every pet I ever own i've had gutted and stuffed to keep as momentos. Most of the time they are just decoration and I enjoy the memories I had with my pets. But occaisonally on some boring nights when my wife is away, I like to take all my stuffed pets out and have a Head to Head Battle Royale with all of my pets. I'll sort of grab one stuffed pet in each hand and make growling noises and I ram their faces into each other and swing them around doing Karate moves and stuff. Slow motion scenes and all. My dog Crawford, that was alive over 20 years ago who was my favorite pet I ever owned is usually the winner. For his victory pose, I like to dance him around own his hind legs. Last week when I was playing with them, I threw the cat opponent (My cat Growler) too hard at the wall because Crawford did a super high kick move, and it's head fell off and I haven't been able to find it. So it's hard to explain to people why there's a headless cat stuff body next to kitchen appliances.

I hope you beat his ass
He's going to end up a pedophile if you don't set him straight now
At least tell the authorities bro

Sure wish you'd deliver with that already and quit talking about it.

Make a youtube video bro
I need to see this battle royal

my 9 yr old sister and I (7) fucked in our backyard pool.

didn't cum:(

tripdubs

...perverted

thats kinda more on her.

I am all but at the height of sexual degeneracy. I have just about every fetish except for some. I started jacking off to imagining myself raping and/or killing girls I went to school with since high school. I've considered fucking my grandmother's corpse if/when she dies. I've jerked off in public, stalked and recorded people, and in middle school I was legitimately molesting girls on a basis (Though not much more than just groping so I never got reported) and I'm very thankful I've never done anything more than that like ACTUALLY rape or kill. That is definitely a line I do not want to cross.

Despite all this, I feel and act like a perfectly normal person in my opinion. Some people have said you're the most edgy or whatever during your teen years but I stop have the same thoughts as an adult. I just really like being a perverted creep, but it also feels like if something traumatic were to happen I could snap and I could go over the border.

I hope I'm not sounding like an ironic edgelord or something.

Fucking piece of shit. You care nothing for your clutch and its well being do you?

Post them faggot

It doesnt. If you stop everything is boring as shit, best to slow down a bit and live with it. Speaking as an alcoholic that's clean occasionally

You know those "put a penny, take a penny" donation trays? Well every time I see one with a cripple picture on it I always take all the pennies and tell the cashier that I'm a cripple and deserve those. Got banned from Safeway that way.

I'm a vigilante

not at all

So you're an insecure little bitch. Time to anhero

Is your name izrael?

Holy fuck I did that when I was younger! Those Blacktron antennas worked great

Nope. What's that supposed to mean?

Rape as in statutory or as in rape-rape?

cringe

Is that even legal to trade legal identities ? Wtf man.

I fucked my first cousin and cousin by marriage while drunk. Hit on my step sister, who's also my first cousin (mom married my dads cousin) and now we don't speak anymore.

Sucks because me and my step sister used to be super close.

Pretty good advice. Pot and caffeine can help during times that you want to dry out for a while.

I love you user
You are my hero
>when I were around 7
>I were obsessed by the goonies and
>indiana jones
So I put a fishing line at top of stairs as a booby trap my dad fell down and broke his leg now one leg is longer than the other
>I also put a sewing needle in a apple and my little sis took a bite and it were lodged in her throat.
God I were a autist back then