Rate my cock plz

Rate my cock plz

7/10
8/10 if shave

6/9

Wouldworship/10

femanon here. that thing is waaaaay too big. i would have to pass on that. my dorm roommate agrees. sorry user. other than that, it has nice color and texture :)

Be a big girl and take it!

found the small dick faggot who's mad about normal-sized dicks stealing his girls

Id suck it

This is just the right size. 7" long, 1.5" wide, great for a good long screw.

Rate my dong pls

no, you found a girl who is being honest ;)

and don't ask for tits, it only makes you look retarded.

looks good OP 8/10

Looks very similar to my own cock. Very suckable.

Then timestamp or your a faggot

Can i rate your dogs cock?

don't you mean a 'lesbian'? dang, you really are retarded lol. it's obvious that you are not an adult, now run along please.

>it only makes you look retarded
it makes me look like I don't fall into bullshit
tits or gtfo

no, it really does make you appear desperate and retarded.

how

one piece of advice and then i must be going, i have class in a few hours. you will never land a girl by talking to us like that or disrespecting us with those types of degrading sexual remarks and references. real men don't do that.

goodnight all, ciao!

you're not a chick

he need´s tennis

rateme pls

rateme pls :3

you're ugly af look just look at that hideous butter face not even my dad would hit, 4real my whole family agrees bruh.

I wish the rape statistics were real, would love to be able to lay in bed beside my girlfriend and know that somewhere, out there. You'll be getting raped

God you're fucking ugly... you've got horse like appearances, but at the same time it looks like a horse gave you a kick to the fuckin' teeth. Kill yourself. Please

Holy shit 10/10.

8/10

RN here, I love cock

No.. you're either an impressive troll or legitimately retarded. If you don't prove you're a girl (timestamp) then you are a guy talking about that faggots dick. Which in turn makes you a faggot. Stay in school

faggot. clearly.

rateme again pls

Always is

8.5. It is impressive.

>rate
Ok

100% Faggottresse

It is impressive.

ITT: Faggots rate each others' dicks and jerk off to each others' pics. Carry on faggots.....carry on.

I will :*

As a woman your 2 jobs consist of taking dick and cooking and you can't even get that right...

9/10 OP would suck and fuck :)