BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.lemonde.fr/jeux-olympiques-rio-2016/article/2016/08/16/jo-2016-perche-lavillenie-dechu-lors-d-une-finale-historique_4983149_4910444.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i3xtIQcVcms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Ronaldo Neymar Izecson Anderson Joao Thiago Pedro Do Ferreira Leandro Fabio Marcelo Do Carvalho Bernardo Ramon Diogo Da Lima Fabricio Kaue Zaqueu Do Nascimento Sousa Emerson Silva Santos Oliveira Pereira Rodrigues Almeida Ribeiro Teixeira Da Barbosa

brasilians acting like monkeys, what a surprise

>Stadium alreadt half empty
>Still find another way to embarass yourself

Rio 2016 was a mistake

THREE TIMES
H
R
E
E

this is not football huehue bros :( where's the olympic spirit?

>half
they would kill for half empty by now

I was thinking the prices were so high to prevent this kind of behaviour.
Well, It didn't.

>Stadium alreadt half empty
> the prices were so high to prevent this kind of behaviour
kek

I actually felt bad for the frenchie.
A 10cm improvement from the brasilian? Somethings fishy, I bet he had a doped up pole.

welcome to the jungle

I can't even tell who's more salty between the frogs and the hues. Reminds me of the Euro final.

Monkeys, monkeys everywhere

All these threads are made by hues.

I would like to congrat the Brazilian poleman but i can't see a thread about him

This
They probably forgot it's a cultural thing instead of a wealth thing, unlike theft.
Sometimes I think we should literally have interviews to see who's an uncivilized chimp and who's a decent person, only letting the later in.

3 apologize threads yesterday plus the live thread.

Nah, the prices should have been higher to prevent this.

He deserved it by being such a fucking cucky french

le piu de la poar frommage pipipi lelelelele escargot eur de le peppe le pew

It seems brazilians are more happy that the french guy lost over their guy winning.
I don't quite know why since there's no rivalry between our two countries (not like with spain or italy or even the englos). French media are actually happy a brazilian won at home.

it's not about your country, dude
it's him, just him. We love France, really.

If he was of another nationality or even just Brazilian he would have been boooed nevertheless

kind like piquet

I dom't get this apologize meme.
Apologize for what?

>French media are actually happy a brazilian won at home

We call those cucks around here.

it is not about nationalism obviously, that is why olympics are not a big team in brazil.

we only have a relation with Argentina, outside of that there is no rivalry or friendship

Kek here we think he is a little bit too arrogant too

>If he was of another nationality or even just Brazilian he would have been boooed nevertheless
that's the problem with brazil, booing everything and everyone
>tfw no hay cultura olímpica

I don't know why you think he was arrogant. The guy was applauding the other contenders when they were about to jump and everything.
Arrogant is Bolt. Lavillenie is far from it even though he's the best of all time.

half full*

>French media are actually happy a brazilian won at home.

LMFAO shut the fuck up dude

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

>I don't know why you think he was arrogant

Because he's French? Everyone knows the French are arrogant as fuck.

>Everyone knows the French are arrogant as fuck.

A tad less than you Brits though.

explain, what is going on.

hues are the natural predator of frogs

>a britt talking about arrogance
sure the bong is so humble

The french cockjumper didnt shake hands with the brazilian one that got Gold

why not?

false af

zika virus

And then the frog compared the booing of the crowd with the nazi crowd

Brazil confirmed true aryan

Idk he was mad

>"In 1936, the crowd was against Jesse Owens," he said. "We've not see this since. We have to deal with it.
>"Later Owens recalled that he had gotten the greatest ovations of his career at Berlin."

So which one was it?

disgusting.

this "nation" and "people" shouldn't exist.

>Idk he was mad
sounds fishy, what did the brazilian do.

watching national news, on every channel they're assblasting the brazilian public because of the lame booing

I guess you'll get some hate from us in the future brazil lmao

we are monkeys m8

>against common sense, make olympics in the shittest state of a shit country
>everything goes shit
>cucks surprised

why

>host nation
>2 gold

Jumped higher, got a olympic Record
Also the french coach Said he won using Black Magic, seriously

post proof or shut the fuck up monkey liar

Amazing how Globo doesn't report empty stadiums and booing (they call it "pressure"). They even encourage this uncivilized behaviour.

i don't believe that for a second

We were happy when the Vietnamita beat >us at shooting dumbass.

One of my earliest footy watching experiences is zidane destroying Brazil in the 1998 world cup final 3-0

Are Brazilians still mad about this?

Globalists are degenerate perverters of polite society, news at 11

We are booing everyone competing against us, it's the way we cheer, we scream, we boo and we applaud the adversary after everything. My countrymates are meming your guy because he got really butthurt about that and we'll do it with your whole country if you still acting like that. Just look at the reaction of the american guy, he went to the crowd, gave Thiago a hug and that's it.

no, the crowd is so shit-tier and desperate that they would have booed East Timor to get a gold.

mobile.lemonde.fr/jeux-olympiques-rio-2016/article/2016/08/16/jo-2016-perche-lavillenie-dechu-lors-d-une-finale-historique_4983149_4910444.html

I dont speak baguette but i believe its here

lol $100+ tickets in Las Vegas still have you faggots chimping out when a Brazillian loses.

Didn't Hope Solo also get booed?

they're still mad about 7-1

>Lying

You're even worse than I thought Brazil

Because of that Photo, the Zika one not the beef

>it's the way we cheer

fuck off, that didn't happen in the World Cup you nigger.

I didnt watch i read about it somewhere, sorry if im wrong about that

I'm not mad against you guys, but the damage is done
all our medias are reporting about your public lack of good sport, that's what it is.

Bah c'est pas vrai fils de pute ? Francetv qui suçait la bite du brézilien en disant que c'était un superbe dénouement, que c'était ça la beauté des JO etc...

kek, where did he said he won by blak magic power ? fucking where ? you spam false infos without even reading the paper fucking illiterate monkey.

well i don't speak french but google translate tells me the coach "almost admired" the brazilian. it was a shock win wasn't it? being surprised by the victory saying there were mystical forces at play sounds like some half-joke, not a serious accusation.

This. As an MMA fan Brazil goes nuts for everything, regardless. They literally chant "you're going to die faggot" every time a Brazillian fighter is fighting. You think USA chants are bad? Wait until you go up against Brazil, well I guess you already did.

Its a cultural thing. We like being assholes

UUUUUUUUH VAI MORREEEEER UUUUUUUUH VAI MORREEEEER

I read a portuguese one that Said that and linked this one, why are you so mad anyway?

>pretend to be a retard
you don't need to pretend

American crowd is bad for other reasons, you dumb cunt.

and it is obviously uh vai morrer, not "uh vai morrer, viado" which is not even pleasant to chant because it has too many syllables

>which is not even pleasant to chant because it has too many syllables

If too many syllables was used as a rule then no one would speak Portuguese

when we chant "you're going to die", we're not being literal, m8s
well, unless you defeat us, of course

>American crowd is bad for other reasons, you dumb cunt.
what is bad about american crowds? ive never heard so much booing (even as neutral fans) than from brazilians

Faggot is offensive we dont use it

Its ok butthurt baguette, being cucked 3 times must be horrible.

because they are doopin mental
youtube.com/watch?v=i3xtIQcVcms

kek we r8kt you in 98 and 2006 it's worth hundreeds of medals you illiterate monkey shemale black slave cock sucker

>cucked 3 (three) times
keke

Lavillenie pushed an old lady in a wheelchair down some stairs.
Fucking frogs have the BALLS to talk about Olympic spirit, baka.

Which one of you fuckers was yelling at the Spanish bird riding the horse?

Lavillenie just admitted he celebrated Ayrton Senna's death

>France
>Calling people black

Brazilian people are getting quite hated over here, thanks to our medias

deserved desu

Lavillenie reports CP

The French have other things going for them. You don't even have the olympics going for you while trying to have that be the only thing going for you.

However that was a great win in volleyball yesterday against those french fags.

>Sans en avoir conscience, le coach pressent des forces mystiques, peut-être celles du candomblé, cette religion afro-brésilienne encore implantée sur cette terre. « Ce pays est bizarre », souffle-t-il, presque admirateur.

kek

cucked 3 times frog
We still have more world cups than you guys.

Oh... btw, how did it feel to be cucked at home in June?

Really isint your year is it baguette?

>being uneducated apes is part of our culture, you have to accept it, multiculturalism guise

that is why brazil will always be shit

>7-1
and you dare talking

That faggot was so arrogant a month ago that he didn't want to jump "low heights" and then when he decided that everyone reached their limits, he went for it.
Crashed and burned, the polish guy won.

Nope. Zidane came here years later to play a charity match and received a standing ovation and people here were stunned how fit and skilled he still was compared to a very fat Ronaldo.

His incredible football feats are constantly praised and talked about in football TV programs, etc.

That team that lost 3x0 is remembered as a fail and the 1998 France is also constantly praised in football debates etc.
--

People here, be it bad manners, low education, 3rd world bulshit etc or not, boo and make noise etc in sports that things like that should not be a thing, but it's not a personal thing. That Nazi 1936 comment is a bit too much, but ok.

And It's not true that Lavillenie did not shook hands. He only took a long time to do so, he seemed very frustrated and took his time to lament. Also, his comment to a BRTV saying that "boo should not be part of Athletics" is agreed by all brazillian sports commentarists I watched so far. They usually state lack of BR tradition in such sports and bad manners created by a heated football stadium tradition of rivalries etc.

I was in St Denis when Eder abruptly violated your uptight french assholes. I must say, seeing the french tears stream on those arrogant little faces made me feel like heaven

>All the delicious antipathy ITT

Is Brazil vs France the new US vs UK?

>eder

Brazil vs World is the new Israel vs Palestine

Shut up, fag