but it was never really funny

can i participate in your thread user?

pssh, i guess.

Requesting requestments.

literally anything but tales pls advice-fag

Sure thing.

imagine the profit they make just by cumming in cups

Milker would lose a fortune.

milking can be cute sometimes but i don't get why they always make them look like cows

ok well, then... when i was 12-13 i had a sexual relationship with my mother's boyfriend who lived with us for like 5 years. Knew him since I was 9.

i guess some people would say that I was molested, but I wouldnt call it that since I was a willing participant in all of it. sometimes even asking him if I could stay home for that. so I dont know what that makes it.

when i see these threads here I remember all that stuff that happened and it really turns me on, and I wish I could go back and re-do it but it also makes me sad that I never be able to do it all again.

so i settle for looking at the drawings and remembering stuff but also feel kind of sad cause in some of the drawings there's something that we never did and i get sad that there was no internet back in those days so that I could say to him "hey lets try that"... but my understanding is that there was such a thing as email addresses back then though.

anyways, thanks for letting me participate and talk about this. its not something you can just share with anyone.

Wouldn't you like to be a cow? To have your balls emptied every few hours just so someone can drink your sex juices?

lots of people say they enjoyed it, as long as you don't go on to diddle kids there's nothing wrong with what happened, user.

no not really, actually.

Well ain't you boring? I bet you like vaginas. :P

being bi is the best because i get to bang cute boys without being a faggot.

I know right? get em to put on a dress and suck your dick and tell em to stroke off. They're gay because they're in a dress sucking dick, but it's straight for you because they're in a dress and it could be a girl sucking dick.

exactly user, but i was being kind of serious. people don't have to know you bang cute boys if you've had girlfriends in the past, so people don't automatically assume you're a fag.

Aw who gives a fuck what they think. A hole is a hole and if they have an issue they can suck my fresh nuts.

um i care because i'm not a faggot?

no. it doesn't work like that. you are still a faggot, embrace it you cumslut.

yeah but i'm actually not. having sex with boys isn't gay if they're cute.

is molested user going to reply again

I claim bullshit because you're on 4chin and you would suck a dick if it slapped you in the face. but who cares? only dumb assholes do.

Everyone's a fag one way or another. sexuality means nothing in that respect. A smart asshole sees that everyone is an asshole. And makes friends with similar assholes. Assholes it take it in the asshole.

whatever makes you sleep better at night, fag

there's a difference between having sex with guys and being a fag you know, anons.

Details?..

The difference being that you don't go prancing around with a high pitched, annoying as shit voice and flapping your limp wristed hands?

There is a reason why they're called "fag fags" you know.

uh no, that's just a regular fag. fag fag is stupid. i'm not a fag.