I buy food for fat slobs online and I can't stop. I'm down $300 just in the last 24 hours. I just want to work and pay

I buy food for fat slobs online and I can't stop. I'm down $300 just in the last 24 hours. I just want to work and pay.

Do I have the worst obsession ever? What obsesses you?

Wtf dude. Is it a gay thing or what?

What kind of food?

Nah I'm asexual. I just like seeing broke fat losers get fatter and lazier. If I could wish it away I would be its an addiction. Like, the world's dumbest addiction.

Usually snack stuff on amazon

Some dudes just get free shit and bounce for good. Some know they have a source and use me for months. Three have used me off and on for years. It's so fucking weird.

Will you feed me user?

You need a VMware breakout

You wouldn't even be in the first ten anons I've bought shit for. So yeah, if you're a fat greedy dude, I probably owe you food.

What is that?

Somewhat fat.. 24 yr old 220lbs

user im broke and hungry and fat. can i be your fat food slave? :(

I could eat faggot, and use your monies 4 booze and dank dank

Haha I never get jack shit for buying stuff. What's your kik

I know it's such a cliche now, but you're autistic right?

Probably yeah

Do you send bitcoins to us fat fucks

i dont have it. and sadly it will take a few hours to download on my throttled data.

I prefer to send gifts to just straight cash, and I traded in my bitcoins after brexit

How fat are you and what's your email?

can i have ur kik while it downloads >_>

leanmusclebrah

I feel like shit already

230lb but you can grow me ;)
i only have 2 eggs left in my fridge. pls help

Would you send a slob like me Amazon giftcards?

Maybe. Hit me up. Sounds like you need it

What makes you a slob?

240lbs

ok

I'm currently down 28pounds from 280. I stopped playing wow and did not pick up legion. Since then I have had no urge to drink and have been working out every day.

If you buy me legion I can almost guarantee you I will become addicted again , start drinking and putting all the weight back on.

The choice is your op
It's pretty much a win win for me
[email protected]

Congrats, epic. You have my kik

Jesus I'm such an asshole that that's even tempting.

Are you rich?

pls help fat fat

Kek...
I bet you are not fat.

Moderately, nothing bizarrely outrageous, but yes, very comfortable.

yus user im fat

Your fridge looks disgusting

Nice you are a fat slob

I hope you drain every dime of this autistic idiots account

i really want pizza

kik is half downloaded

So far four fat slobs have msged me wanting free shit, so no guarantees. You'll have to be aggressive

how does one be aggressive?

Some guys are shy and understanding and others are aggressive and greedy. Guess which kind get free shit.

This thread

>taking this weak b8

my thoughts exactly

You have no idea how much I wish I was lying about all of this.

How you doin?

I don't fucking get it, do you get off sexually to this? Is it like that feeding fetish except with men?

I mean, it really doesn't compute. But make me understand, I want to understand.

Do you watch them eat? Where do you meet these fat fucks online and furthermore, how does this conversation even come up.

Are you just giving fat fucks money with the promise that they'll go to McD's and buy a meal there?

Also, down THREE HUNDRED in just 24 hours? This is more than buying them a snack, this is like buying them 2 weeks worth of food and it sounds like they're playing you....

Post pics and "success stories" OP

kik is 2eggfatfuck

I look exactly like this but with a 36DDD chest...

Show them titties faggot

Well I've given to like a dozen dudes, I can't even keep track. I don't usually watch them eat but it's cool if they send pics. A lot don't and still get shit from me. I get under a lot of pressure and it's a way to be self destructive without physically hurting myself. I think that's the most honest answer I can give you.

Good work OP, you have spent some time processing that.

Fuck it man, we all have our kinks right? Admittedly, this is one of the more fucked up ones.

you should donate foods to ASMR artists to watch people eat, but I understand your ways, lol

>Nah I'm asexual.
So yeah, you're a fag

>yes, the projection is strong within this one

If the English language is meaningless and you're unable to handle the idea that I don't experience sexual attractions, sure, I'm a fag.

And yet there are people in the world starving. WTF man?

>people in the world starving
aimless bitching about things you can't change is sure gonna help

Virtually all the guys I've given to are broke as fuck. And it's my cash. I can light it on fire if I want.

That's offensive to fags, at least we get laid...

Why just dudes?

I want to murder all of you

suck my ball bag

Chicks can get free stuff pretty fucking easily

OP is trollen all of yous, I talked to him on Kik and he's not buying anyone shit

I so wish that were fucking true man. I'm a mess.

Start buying heroin and kill hookers then

>>nah im asexual
More like the worlds dumbest person.

You should join grommr, they'd be all over you there. They'll assume it's a sexual thing for you, but if it's not, it should be easy enough to explain to them.

>asexual

that doesnt exist man.

buy me food pls so hungry

chekd

It super exists. And I prefer giving to straight dudes since I run less of a risk of getting dick pics or them wanting more.

sure thing bob
>bob's autistic

Why not buy food for a village in africa

I'd rather give it to a lazy slob, that's why.

I can guarantee it is sexual for them.

But why? Is lazy slothness a human trait do you think? Would one person in the village become the slob and lord it over the others, Sally Struthers style?

It might be sexual for them.

And I don't know anything about villages or anything that other post was about