Anyone got any stories of being taken advantage of by someone of power such as doctors/teachers/friends parents etc?

Anyone got any stories of being taken advantage of by someone of power such as doctors/teachers/friends parents etc?

I got aroused when I had a medical check up once... neither of us said anything about it and just ignored it

Dr gave me a bj once when i was 20. She was hot as fuck. Greentext?

Go on

Fake but dew it.

When did you wake up?

yeah one time i was an american and i voted, but the electoral collage chose the other guy and our nation was fucked ever since.

I fuck my secretary, at first she wasn't into it but now I can't keep her out from under my desk. Conference calls, paper work, you name it. She sucks, we fuck, she sucks some more. Love it.

The really cool thing is I'm old and out of shape and she is young and hot

škobo

dubs voted for gore, got bush.
i voted for gore too, got bush.
doesn't matter m8. 9/11 was predetermined.

what did she get in return

I got fucked by management and my job routinely.

Santa claus you cunt where's me fucking bike . You bought me all this other shit but there's nothing that i like

You talking about the time where Bush and Gore were up for election and the people voted for Gore but Bush won because of the Electoral vote?

That's actually a legit underrated comment, but as a Sup Forumstard i have to say, back to Sup Forums with you. There isn't a single person here who will understand any of that, except me and maybe another slightly educated fag.

actually a lot of people know this, it's how 9/11 was started. the plan was to get a dumb monkey fuck in office to puppet and orchestrate...you know what never mind, you are obviously newfags. never heard of inside job. fuck

A fat bull dyke chief petty officer in the Canadian Navy groped the shit out of me and fucked my career.

Wait what? Bush lost the election but was elected anyways? One year before 9/11 happened? R U fuckin kidding me?

I let this chick live in my apartment, she cleaned my house and let me use her like I wanted in exchange. Used to walk up behind her pull her pants down and fuck her where she stood, push her head down my cock, rimjobs.

turns out she was a dude. and that's why you are still on Sup Forums - because you are a faggot.
who the fuck are you kidding faggot.

Well there was my priest...

Gonna make this short, im tired.
> 13 years old at the time and in need of a physical for soccer tryouts
> Visit general practitioner with my mother
> Find out doctor isn't in but mother is on board with the idea of a nurse doing the practice
> Make it to the doctors room after various check points to measure me out
> Everything is going as expected
> Hear knock on the door after what felt like an eternity of waiting
> 7/10 middle aged nurse with auburn hair and light dusting of freckles beneath her dark brown eyes walks in
> Instantly fail the blood pressure test after she wraps the pump around my arm
> Feel my heart beat go bananas as she checks my facial orafices
> I can lightly feel her hot breath so close to my ears they light up red
> That moment where she slowly lifts up my shirt and softly brushes her hand across my bare chest
> I'm staring dreamily into the ceiling tiles following her every command
> Abruptly she looks over to my mom observing from her chair in the corner
> mfw I never forget these magical words
> "Ok mother now this is the time for you to leave the room"
> Door closes behind her and a devious shadow befell the nurse's demeanor
> I spring upright out of the bed
> eager for her to stick her soft fingers into my supple sack
> Cooly she smiles and informs me to relax
> Slyly she cooes me to slip off my jeans and boxers
> Standing there with my dongle for all her eyes to take in
> I await the double pronged touch of fate
> She lets off a scoff
> Confused I become as she just stands there
> Asking in an air of what seemed like a begging she instructs me to lay back on the paper lined bed
> Eyes growing wide I do as she bids

Cont? Just typing this woke me back up
>

all of my yes

Yeah, Father Scoutmaster Swim Coach did a bit of that

Yes and fucking hurry up about it

PLS

Who is this?

Bump

Everything

> nurse cups my nutsack and gently masages my balls
>takes my cock in her hand and stats pumping my hard cock
>starts to sucks the head while pumping my shaft
>door opens in walks mum
>nurse falls to the floor
>everyone do the dinosaur

This, who wouldn't

Don´t be a faggot and keep writing

Faggit

Madison Scott I believe

So far so epic.

Please continue user.

Sauce pls

I am a professor, once I made a senior girl who needed to pass my course to graduate dance for me in my office.
she was begging to get a passing grade, she asked if there was anything she could do for extra credit. I said "well, micro econ is not your strong suit, what other talents you got?" Apparently, she was a pro dancer and instructor, so she took off her shoes, bend over to my computer, found a tune from youtube, then started this very sexy traditional georgian dance. It was hot and innocent at the same time.
This was the first time I realized I enjoyed control over women a little too much.

If she was a dyke and groped you, that makes you female. Tits or gtfo please.

> all of my nerves are on alert as my elbows make each slow crunch with every inch I crawl onto the bed
> her shadow looms beside my laying form as I become entranced by her embracing sparkling smile
> Her eyes pinpointed on the very thing her job was letting her do
> fixated upon my nether regions the air grew still amongst us
> The nerves were shattered the moment the fluid motions of her hands slowly stroked the side of my inner right thigh
> gliding swiftly towards my right nut electricity danced up my spine
> on its own my noodle started to flop like a fish out of water
> Was that a bite on the lip I saw flash across her flawless face?
> Seconds seems to be hours as I recall the first touch upon my unsalted nut
> She cups it like a gentle new born
> Coiling her other hand around my left with paired affection
> My mouth is agape by the scene played out before me
> Out of a fog she instantly snaps to her proffesional standing
> Begins to inform me methodicaly about how to check for hemorhoids
> As she explains her University Schoolings her hands pay no heed as they rotate slowly but surely with the perfect amount of pressure
> I feel like I'm paralyzed with pleasure
> yet somehow able to bob my head up and down saying yes to more of this information
> just keep talking I beg of you
> I pleaded with my eyes.

I'll keep going

my girlfriend's cheerleading coach took advantage of my gf

Not bad, user. You keep up

> very sexy traditional georgian dance
We'll try to imagine it.

So did you fuck her or not? An Accounting or Engineering professor woulda fucked her.

My girlfriend took advantage of my cheerleader coach

Where can i watch the full vid?

Nigga, am I reading fanfiction, or a fucking greentext?

If that had happened to me when I was 13, I would have fapped to it for three months...

Writing should be rigorous. Not that it be concise, but every word tell. Take this to heart if you want to be a better writer. Less adjectives, more verbs, no weird shit like "my laying form," and her shadow did not "loom" unless she was about to kill you.

Fake but better than nothing, go for it

>Doing it wrong
>0/10

kek

> She knew what she was doing to me but what she had planned next I believe to this day was what pushed the frame out of the box
> I felt a pressure lighten from my right
> her juicy plump lips still blabbing on with complex words which only sent me deeper into the pleasurable trance
> I felt her fingers slide and push into my waist after taking lift off from below
> they crept up with purpose as my curiousty grew bolder
> uknowning how I knew my clammy wet hands met hers half way
> we embraced each other's grip in a language only our bodies could speak
> My vision is layed heavily still upon those lips as I felt a tug upon down on my reached out hand
> Reclusing back to the pleasure chamber from which her hand emerged she took my hand in tow
> I felt the brail of my emerging bush before I struck the obelisk of my desires
> Her hands left me to worship this obelisk as she glided hers down to my cultish taint
> Like the day I was born I knew how to suckle upon a teat so did this moment signal me to stroke wildly before her gaze
> Chest heaving to and fro with the surmounting pleasure boiling up within me
> I look up to see her going with each matched rhythm of my hand fondling me like a naturalstic chant
> You could hear the whole room fill with sound of shuffling construction paper
> As I'm about to rip open a wormhole in space and time I grab the back of her head and slam it into my own
> I go supernova as my balls drain every bit of gravy all over my chest
> She lets out a gasp bewildered by the whole act
> Looking like a surprised child caught in the act she quickly rushes to the sink to tear the paper towel roll off its hinges
> Precious seconds roll by as she cleans up the deed and my seed
> Pants rolled up
> mother is called for
> I walk home with a pass on my physical
Whelp time to fap then bed, night anons

Only in my fantasies.

Awesome.

How old would you say the nurse was?

Actually curious if any femanons have related stories

>Words words words words words words words words words words

I work in construction and once had a customer who had just been left by her partner who wanted to go fuck other women.

She was an emotional mess and came onto me all the time until one occasion she groped me, tried to kiss then got all tearful in a "no man wants me waaah" kinda way. So we ended up fucking, she wasn't great. After that she said she'd tell my boss I made advances on her and wouldn't pay the bill unless we continued the fling. It was pretty weird, especially since she had 2 kids with the partner and tried to make him jealous with me without being overt.

My project manager at work simply won't leave me alone, I managed to get a pay rise and some easy tasks with some light flirting. Seriously fuck that guy

my mothers a nurse and she constantly gets groped by her patients

the paperwork involved is ridiculous

Everybody who isn't retarded knows about this

>the paperwork involved is ridiculous

what do you mean?

Fucking retarded metaphors plaguing this indulgent piece of garbage.
>cultish taint
faggot

>I felt the brail of my emerging bush before I struck the obelisk of my desires
nigga u wat?

I don't think that dude is a real doctor........

holy shit you're a terrible writer.

when an incident occurs they have to fill in about 30 pages of paperwork

so she just lets it slide most of the time

She has to lodge a heap of forms every time she fucks one

where does your mom work at? i think i need a physical

Paperwork is hot. This makes me want to grope a nurse, watch her while she fills out all that paperwork, and then cum all over every page of her paperwork.

So hawt bb. Moar!

It was a power thing for her I am male.

You sound like a six year old trying to sound smart on a creative writing assignment

OMG statutory rape! You were below the age of consent!!

Every election ever?

I would share but statue of limitation isn't up yet. Make this thread in two years and I'll have a grand tale for you. One filled with comedy, Romance, Rape by deception, dragons, age of consent violations, and the presidential election.

your mother loves it

Lying virgin faggot needs two years to think up credible lie
Enjoy making your spider graph to make sure it all connects

Not me but my wife

A liberal on my Sup Forums

GTFO new fag

Cool story.

>Confused I was

is this your first time doing creative writing? you really do suck at it.

she scans potential mental patients before they are committed

always getting her tits grabbed, shes desensitised to it now in work

i wouldnt say so, most of them are ugly af

Trump wrote a book on politics mentioning Obama Bin Laden being the scapegoat/perpetrator of a major attack on America that would make the WTC van bombing look like child's play.

He wrote this TWO YEARS before 9/11.

America in a nutshell

Don't know if counts, but the one and only time I had sex was because I caught a chick in the act of stealing a laptop from work. I had access to the security system and blackmailed her. In hindsight it was a stupid idea and it could have backfired on me in the worst way. However, luck was on my side for once.

He also foretold harambe and saved the dolla from inflation several times.

Yet he can not talk about a chart for more than 10 seconds and saying "this is what it looks like folks. "

u wot m8?

Would you bots consider this sexual in any way?

> Practice exam in college
> Everyone gets to be checked 1 on 1 by female prof
> My turn
> While explaining the shit I did in exam I started caressing her thigh
> After some considerable amount of time I stopped
> She acted like nothing was happening
> I always wanted to fuck the shit out of her

bmpu

That's not news bro, my family is conservative and I was 8 and they were shocked enough for me to remember

bmpu

bmpu

bmpu