How many medals would Yugoslavia have in Rio?

How many medals would Yugoslavia have in Rio?

Croatia = 3
Slovenia = 3
Kosovo = 1
---------------------
Serbia = 0
Montenegro = 0
Bosnia = 0
FYROM = 0

>Kosovo better than Serbia

Is there an "inter-yugo-state" rivalry nowadays?

You can't do 3+3+1?

Do it for every empire.

We don't want to trigger Austria

That's sorted, then. Very efficient post andraž, but it doesn't leave much room for discussion

>Serbia: 0
>Kosova: 1

Ethnic Status: Cleansed

About 6 more medals to come I think, but I don't really know. That's why I'm asking.

REMOVE KEBAB

All athletes would be serbs, so 0.

>Serbia = 0
SPOKE TOO SOON FAGGOT

Did the Croat win the medal for Serbia?

Also Croatia is 4 now

Nothing to see here, just Croatia trying to claim successful Serbs as per usual

>implying that croatian nationality exist

>assmad Croach

he just gave an interview

>"Long live Serbia and we will see eachother at the balcony this year, like I promised"

:^)

Is there any remaining regret about the break up, or is it all pure tribalism over there at this point.

who /watchingbidenspewgarbage/ here

Add 4 more medals for us, won just today

What a bunch of malarky!

>How many medals would Yugoslavia have in Rio?
>
>Croatia = 3
>Slovenia = 3
>Kosovo = 1
>---------------------
>Serbia = 0
>Montenegro = 0
>Bosnia = 0
>FYROM = 0
One more Medal for us lads, Hrgovic in the semis in boxing

Sandra Perkovic won gold in discus throw

Thank you for the (you)s, lads, too easy.

Only those who had some profit of the old regime regret it.

Hrgovic is already in final, sandra won gold, silver in worse scenario in sailing + probably one more gold in sailing. What a lovely day

You are wrong about boxing, Yoka is no pushover and one of the better in the tournament, both of them are good for gold

Hrgovic - Yoka is by far the best matchup in the tournament and it will be a great match

Slav bros, why does Macedonia insist on calling itself the former Yugoslav republic, when they were one of the first nations to leave?

it has nothing to do with Yugoslavia, Greece doesn't let them use the name Macedonia because that was the name of a region in Ancient Greece

Greece

They don't insist it, Greece does cuz they are butthurt because there is a region in Greece called Macedonia.

They are a mixture of bulgars, serbs, albanians and greeks. They dont even know what they are so they just ok with former yugoslav republic of macedonia (even tho macedonia is in greece)

It's hard to do it for pre-Trianon Hungary because Hungary owned large portions of most of Hungarian successor states, but rarely the entire nation. One of the Romanian women from the gold medalist epee team is from Transylvania, so Romania probably doesn't win gold without her, but Hungary probably doesn't win with her. There is a Slovakian silver medalist white water kayaker from Bratislava, so it would be at least one more silver medal for Hungary. A pre-trianon Hungary water polo team would be legendary. Might have won every gold since the 50s

VUCICU PEDERU

Why is Slovenia so shit at summer OG?

Slovenia did well

Well done Kosovo. Serbs inferior as ever.

>Also Croatia is 4 now

3 more medals today? afaik you still have great chances in handball, basketball and waterpolo

Is this your best olympics so far?

Yeah, looks like this will be our best but we were fucking unlucky. We just lost gold in sailing because a stupid penalty and gold in rowing by 0.007 seconds. The sailing double will win a medal just like your team it seems, a boxer secured bronze and there is still one guy in sailing in good position. Team sports could be good but it could end up with 0 medals easly. I expect only waterpolo a medal, handball will be tough and basketball is on nightmare mode from now on. Summer games are good for us now but we are shit in winter games since Janica left and Ivica got old. Those guys should have got a hollywood movie by now.

Leave Winter games for us, we will bring more medals for Ex-yu there.

Serbia has a silver from today, and maybe gold tonight
also Olympics are not done yet, I think we will have 7 or 8 medals at the end

And none of them will be from basketball :^)

be happy we got one at least. waterpolo is probably coming too but I wouldn't count on anything else for now

>flag talking about basketball
Is it cold in Lithuania? I am hearing it's -50

>lithu50nia

Nah, only +3 :^)

no offense but you looked like poo poo against spain

id be surprised if the gold medal game wasnt usa vs aus

so how many world championship golds you got?
we got 5

>caring about fiba world cup

>Yugo golds are Serbia gold

ok

Thay's because we were playing 4d chess in order to arrange the most based owls of the olympics
>Ex-yugo owl
>/balt/+/ausnz/ owl
>France vs Spain owl

And none of those were from Serbia itself :^)

>we

go to sleep kid, it's 9pm in Eastern Europe

Your butthurt keeps me awake :^)

>butthurt
>comes to yugo thread to shitpost about basketball
>has no gold medals from the world championship
>consider himself to be a basketball nation

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>muh World Championship
>muh Yugoslavia wins
Thanks for the (You)s lad :^)

>yugo thread
>sport is topic

What went wrong?

Thank you based Captain Freedom. God bless

Don't worry, you'll beat Serbcucks in niggerball quarterfinals

ZA DOM

If that happens, they will never recover. Its basically their nb1 sport and we don't really care about apehoop.

Please throw flares in Rio arena if you win :^)

exYu region = best all-around sport region