This kills the pc

This kills the pc

>this kills the pc
whatever you say man, PS Now has launched for PC and even though it has a few problems it has huge potential, microsoft will release XBONE game for windows 10 too
so yea you keep your """""4k"""" 24 fps cinematic machine and i will keep playing my online games without needing to pay a sub to use my own internet

you spelled pic wrong

It's ok when sony upscales...

Let me know when they make a controller that doesnt last 2.5 hours

No it won't, it doesn't have any games to go with it man, superior hardware, but a drought of exclusives.

Xbone might beat the PS4 in software sales.

ITT retards

You're joking right? I own both, the PS4 beats the One in every single way, but sadly both are underpowered when compared to a good gaming PC

Recore is actually pretty good.

>in every single way
>doesn't name a single reason

That's like attempting to invalidate someone telling you their car is faster than your pushbike. I reason isn't required, we just know.

Better frame rate, faster download speed, better game library, more intuitive controls, graphics actually improved over being the same as PS3, cooling system allows more hours of play...need more?

I own an xbox. I have buyer's remorse. Plus i got it for 1/2 off.

Also, the One has almost entirely FPS titles...ya don't think I don't want to play FPS all day everyday with every game? Seriously

That's the only argument I'll give you. It's mostly an fps machine. It's japan's fault for not developing more titles for the X1, their xenophobia is hurting the rest of the gamers around the world.

Lol

>599 dollaroos
>for an upscale
Naw thanks fam my TV already does that...

nice guess, it's $399
and the original is 299$ now.

Ohhhh I was just getting hungry for some bait, fuck off faggot

actually i've been using mine for a total of 4 hours now so your argument is invalid

>Mostly FPS
>Probably hasn't even heard of the most successful racing franchise in gaming.

Mario Kart is for Nintendo fam

Ok that was pretty good. I'll give ya that one.

Not even legit 4k.

Kys

Yeah good luck with that, a circa 2009 mid range PC stuffed in a retarded looking black eraser vs the bleeding edge of modern hardware. For the same price. Top kek.

Do people actually believe this will run 4k? My 1080 can't even get 60 fps on 4k. Just got a 1440p g sync and as far as I'm concerned, fuck 4k for now.

>superior hardware
You realize the Xbox 1S can run 4k and the ps4 can't? Sony invented 4k technology and their flagship moneymaker doesn't have it

Video killed the radio star tbqchwyf

PC have always been a waste of money for retards to get a hardly noticeable difference in gameplay.
350$ console>3000$ PC

>implying you have to spend $3k for a machine better than a console

Too bad if you spend the same amount you'll get 3x the machine. I mean unless your a pleb that can't figure out how one goes together and you buy it built.

Yea no Japan has crazy good game diversity.
you wanna blame xbox fans for only buying the same shitty fps reskins over and over again each year

If you can't tell the difference performance between a console and a $3000 PC, you are the retard.

lol, you're fucking retarded kid.
That said, i'm getting one just for vr doax3

>400$ for upscaled 4k is acceptable
lol, ok.

Aww, are you poor user?

How are you liking your FO4 mods?

Since you mentioned mods, the Xbox One mods are only allowed up to 2 GB. Is that a lot or a little? I'm interested in firing up my FO4 Xbox One game again but is 2 GB a reasonable size limit to add some good mods to enjoy the game again?

i have 193 skyrim mods installed on my PC, around 7 GB only for the mods.
can i do this with the fagstation or cockbox too?

PC is moving into the realm of 8k now...

From what I read, the XO version has a limit of 2 GB. The PS4 isn't allowing mods on its version. Bethesda confirmed this, saying they worked out how to add mods on PS4 and Sony wasn't allowing it, so they're not doing it.

>getting this mad

>spending your money on unnecessary shit

you will be poor in a few years

Check out my repeating digits.

No

>cooool story
Maybe you should get off Sup Forums and get a job if you're strapped for cash

lol the bloodborne station, sureee

> plays on a mac

350$ PC > Console.

> Better graphics
> More games