>you will never be Dove's daddy
why live?

Similar to my ex

>break up with my long time qt
>feels bad man
>spending half of my money on chinese forced prostitutes
>find a black chubby fuck buddy
>is into spanking and call me daddy

I am disgusted with myself. Also I can't help but laugh everytime she fucking calls me daddy.

where do you find the asian prostitutes? how much are you paying them and for what service?

Cityvibe.com

I don't know where you live, but I'm in Paris, France. There's an area full of Chinese sluts hanging around the streets, so drive there, park up, walk around, pick your cut, pay 40 dollarydoos and fuck them in their one room apartments.

Where ?

Thanks a ton

Want more Paris whore maps ? Ever since I've been working Uber during the nights, I know most of the spots.

It's mostly a lot of work.
Most girls use it as an excuse to be a spoiled brat rather than to be an obedient. Even with the real deal, it's a lot of work.

hey dude! have you ever seen jim jarmusch's "night on earth"?
there is a great short about driving taxi at night in paris, you might like it.

who is this?

Dove

I haven't. Thanks for the tip bruv. Been watching the Paris bit now on youtube, and yeah, pretty much spot on.

I sometimes go into autism mode and listen to the Taxi Driver soundtrack.

had a lot of success with this sort of stuff on omegle, skype.

me being in australia I had 2-3 littles going. One in sydney, one in perth and a chinese american with the prettiest pussy ive ever seen to this day. I kinda miss doing this sorta stuff. I had the two aussies make me cum on skype together, both showing me their bodies while wearing lg clothes.

yeah man. it was made in the beginning of the 90s so paris still looks and feels like it used to. no cameras and new tech shit everywhere. the old solid state 20th century. it's nice to see it documented now that it's gone

Dove cameron

Why disgusted? I miss my little simple country-ass black side piece. She was almost half my age and did everything to please her daddy. It was awesome.

why is there never a daddy for littleboys :(((((

Kek are you serious?
You know it's a trap, right?

Source? More?

because you are a retarded faggot who should do the world a favor and kill yourself

thats kind of rude friend

I wish I could've experienced Paris in the 90s and 60s. Or rather anytime before nowadays. Except maybe the 40s kek.

I mean, it's fine, and she sucks cock like a champ but I miss my ex. I don't know how to explain with out sounding like a faggot.

your still posting, which means you havent killed yourself yet.

best get on it nigger faggot

im not even black?

you're hurting my feelings

same here man. the irony is, you look at photos of paris during the german occupation... honestly i'd rather be there back then rather than today with savages filling all the streets and starbucks and mcdonalds everywhere

good because im trying to get you to kill yourself.

you do realize you are a worthless waste of a human being? every single man woman and child that ever lived is a better example of humanity then your sick deluded self.

please kill yourself

I randomly met this girl on a game, and we talked for 3 weeks and i met her irl and she's into daddy/littlegirl and petplay witch im getting into, and she's 16 ding ding ding

are you jerking off to this or something daddy?

Let's see the ass and see how fuckable it is.

Plenty of daddies on grindr that love sweet boy ass.

faggot
if you did have a father he would probably beat you to death and then drink himself to an early grave over the shame of raising such a shit son.

Karuka go fuck ur self

you should find a nicer way to jerk off :/

I know. There's plenty of areas that are still ok, but some...eeeh. Not so much.

I always say that there's 3 big era I'd have loved to see Paris in: 20s, 60s and early 90s.

thats a guy..

seconding this

let's see your ass

right on man. it sounds like you appreciate the same aspects of it as i do, so i think you will really enjoy "night on earth"
it really has a great vibe.

Nah, I get it bro. Sometimes there's just that one that's right for the time and place. It's fun and all but not what you want deep down. It's just a distraction.

And? Get over yourself. People are attracted to different things.

Those titties damn..

This is my little girl. Muslim chick living in Canada.

She loves to get haram for daddy's white cock.

tell me you bareback her so you can watch her dark cunt drip out your pearly white cum?

It just kills me knowing what it was, and what could've been. But she decided to become a whatever-sexual tumblrina cunt. So, instead of filling myself with rage and anger I might as well just miss the good times and think of her as dead, really. Until it gets better or she gets redpilled.

Don't get me wrong, fucking random black girls with daddy issues and internalized racism, chubby blondes that get no attention from french fuckbois and paying for chink prostitutes is fun in its own way, and I enjoy the variety of pussies and blowies but I'll be a faggot and admit that I'd rather come home to a small white qt and cook something together on a rainy afternoon than wiping my dick clean with wet tissues and driving drunk retards around Paris at 4 am. Y'know ?

I live in Europe. We've never met in real life. Our daddy girl thing is strictly online only. She's from a strict religious family and it's not unlikely that she would be beaten or killed by being a whore for her white infidel daddy.

Would you marry her?

You wouldnt fuck it? Fag

now this is my kinda thread! bumping

daddy here

Not going to lie. I have thought about converting to Islam and enjoying having a submissive sex slave wife, but realistically no I don't think so. I'll enjoy it until she's married off though. Probably take her virginity next summer. Planning a trip to Canada. She's 18

How did you get them to do that over omegle?

Dude. Bring her to Canada for marriage as is the Canuck tradition.

this thread is so disappointing. it could be about fucking grandmas and it would have more pics.

you fucking guys are sad.

Not that user but I found my Muslim slut on omegle too.

I have a number of camwhores who I got on omegle. You just need time patience and a little bit of game.

Here's another of my regular sluts.

I'd never trust a Stacy with a littlegirl complex, they always end up being brats and cheaters
Average girls are usually the best littles

I have two girls in the state I'm fucking atm. Managed to find them through daddy/dom sites. It's pretty fucking awesome. Pic related

>I have thought about converting to
I stopped reading at this point.