Got a chance to do some stuff with my friend's 13 year old daughter today while I'm at their house alone withher for a...

Got a chance to do some stuff with my friend's 13 year old daughter today while I'm at their house alone withher for a bit. Should I? She's already expressed an interest in me and went through my phone and copied my dick pics to her phone and hers to mine.

Her nudes to my phone*
Fucking hell I can't word

Pics or it didn't happen

No you fucking wierdo.

hope you brought enough for the entire class.

Post the nudes fag

Sure, I heard jail is fun, especially to pedophiles

Seriously? You have to ask whether you should or shouldn't?

Yeah. Do everything you can. If there's grass on the field, play ball.
She's a woman in the eyes of nature. Laws are for faggots. It would be perfectly normal to bang her in recent history.

cp time?

lol this will only lead you down a bad road OP.

it's your friend? and you're thinking about fooling around with their daughter? who's thirteen.

think about it, you fucking moran

i was expecting yes.gif
disappoint :\

>copied my dick pics to her phone and hers to mine
>copied hers to mine
>hers to mine
>hers

Wat.

>She's a woman in the eyes of nature
not really.

a woman can bare children. a 13 yo will have major complications if she gets preggers. sure, she's gone through puberty, but that a woman does not make.

>Moran
Shows what this faggot knows, OP. Go for it.

>my dick pics to her phone and hers to mine
>and hers to mine

....wait, what??

Shut fuck, faggotron.

does it hurt knowing you're wrong and have been justifying your fetish with falsities?

>fetish
I'm trying to put this pedo fucker in prison, you daft cunt. With the bonus of ruining both a friendship and a little girls life.

If you have the opportunity then do it.

Let's see the pictures of her dick.

Fuck the laws, odds are you won't get caught, and if you do? just tough it out you pussy. Some things in life are simply worth doing regardless of what society says, do what you think will create the BEST memories. Fuck laws. I've gone through this shit enough times just act innocent and stupid as fuck if anything happens and people just forgive you.

She has dick pics and thought she'd share them with OP

Bake her in an oven at 350 then serve her to your friends when they come home

No but you should castrate yourself and bleed to death you sick fuck

Yeah gonna need to back up a second and address why the 13 year old is sending OP dick pics.

morality and legality aside...
teenage girls cant keep a secret to save their lives and are all sorts of emmotional. You think what? You will bang her and be done with it? Or noooo you are gonna have a meanigful relationship with somene who still plays with dolls? Either way your friend is gonna find out eventually and she is going to be the cause lf some serious drama in your life. How well will her randomly showing up at your job a few times go over? Or her wanting to kiss you in public? How will you deal with that?

Also...totally gonna go to jail if you do bang her or be out one good friend in the best case.

Jerk off and then think about it OP

idiocy and ignorance aside
believe it or not, teenage girls can keep secrets.
I met a 17 y/o nymph who was sexing since 14 (mb it was younger, cant remember exactly since we were drunkadunk)

Are you fucking gay? Faggot

13 is not 17. Huge difference. five bucks says, OP fucks this girl and it blows up in his face. Hell I will give you 2-1 odds!

>be 27
>meet 17F one state over
>talk back and forth for a few months
>she wants the D
>Im convinced she works for Chris
>go see her on her Bday
>fuck
>she is suddenly annoying as shit

What if hers is bigger

You'll spend the next 20 years wondering if she told someone and the police are minutes from your door. She may like it now but she may see it as abuse as she gets older. Anyone she told would.

Listen to this guy. Teenage girls are DUMB.