It's friday user

it's friday user.
did you have a good week?
what are ur wknd plans ?

good morning b
tell me why have you
killed yourself today

I really wanna dress my self up with nice hot lingerie and going around in town serving everyone who wants my sissy ass. But i´m poorly too shy....

nice dubs
my week was really difficult, the rooms have been really hot lately I could not concentrate that well and skipped 2 times which made an inkongruenz. My weekend plans are getting some weed and play some guild wars 2 and study psychology for the important test I am writing at monday. I hope everything goes well. Good luck

Gonna go get some pot, run some errands, disc with my buddy, fuck my fwb, make dinner, get high and pass out watchin tv.

Not to kill myself

You are welcome friend, better we share the things we have in common and ulitmativly grow up to be better human beings instead of sinking in some depressions or some shit, you get the gist. Try to have some fun on this special day 8in your personal fun way). Best of luck

Got to the aquarium with my kid. First weekend off in a while.

>Play vidya
>Enjoy raider's game
>study a bit of calculus and write an english paper
>Hang w/ friends today

My sister and her fiance are staying with us this weekend and sunday is their engagement party

I think marriage is stupid and they're kind of losers

are you a person or a bot?

Good luck, user. I hope you have a great weekend and you ace that test Monday. :)

My bird died, my grandad died and I had food poisoning all week. I'd say it was a 3/10 week

I hope things get better for you real soon, user. On the plus side, if you're sick you can take some medicine and try and relax and have a badass sleep session. Try some ASMR videos or nature sounds and sleep all weekend! That's what I do when I'm sick.

Started school this week and had to wake up at 5 30 abd also got food poisoning on the 2nd day. At least tomorrow is looking good

a very pathetic person.
source, i am op.

I had a pretty good week, work at a kindergarden. Weather was good, went to the forest, got to cuddle some sad qts.

No weekend plans doe.

Also no pedo.

I'm looking to try and get rid of my growing backlog of games I haven't gotten through.

Speaking of which, I have 30 bucks to spare, and I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting a 3 month xbox live gold card. This month's "free" games are shite, though. I'm not much of a multiplayer gamer, though GTA Online kinda looks fun, especially those new races in the sky.

Been working night shifts all week and working more tonight, sat and sun then start uni at 7am Monday.

Today, buy manga. Tomorrow, fuck with my male fuckbuddy. Sunday, fuck with my female fuckbuddy and watch anime

It's been meh.

Found out I have a bruise on my arm so I can't donate blood to get money. I'm pretty broke, only have coins and shit left, so that was disappointing. On the other hand though I found out I still had at least a dollar left when I bought bread this morning.

I've got some sport meet tomorrow, so I'm hoping that bread can carry me through.

Gonna chill with this keen girl who is into me on sat, poss fuck her if I can. Then i'm going out drinking because it's my first saturday off night shift in like 4 months, will try to fuck a girl from one of the clubs too. What about you guys?

Sleep at least an hour if you're driving. I used to do that shit and wrecked my car twice because I fell asleep while driving. When you hit those 10, 12, and 14+ hour shifts it gets to you.

That's pretty gay, bro.

I know but hey, if there's a hole, there's a way. Also, a fuck is a fuck

I don't drive atm but thanks for the advice. I'm going to cut my shifta down soon but I'll probably get demoted from the shift manager position of I do which would suck.

NYPA

dumbass.

gf cheated on me
cried a lot
got drunk
fucked a random chick
now i feel slightly better

what my plans are everyday of course

fap and shitpost