How do you feel about Negroes?

How do you feel about Negroes?

I hate them and want to terminate their culture.

>Negroes?

Theres a difference between 'niggers' and 'black people'.

Its like there are 'white americans' and 'trailer trash'.

Im sure the same exists for each however Pakistani's/asian types in my country seem to be the worst fuckers I have ever met without any redeeming factors across the spectrum.

The difference is that the majority of white people are normal and a minority of them are trash, but with black people it's the other way around. The majority of black people are unintelligent animals and a minority of them are normal people, and guess what, the minority is irrelevant.

I feel like there is enough hate in the world without trying to instigate more of it.

Hate breeds hate..

I live in the uk and feel probably the same way about pakis as you do with blacks, like they are subhuman devolving fuckers.

But thats society man I feel like christians are ignorant and that pisses me off. I feel other white people that conform to society so succintley the same.

Stop being angry and go and put it into something creative, like smashing some weights.

The englishman protocol.
Roll over, accept your fate and do nothing.
Explains what happened at Flanders. Germany spanked your asses raw.

im not english dickcheese I just live here.

What I am saying is YOU are society, go and be a positive contribution, sat here bitching about society is contributing to its devolution.

Also cheer up its friday

And look at the rebuild of germany compared to Japan.

Germany cucked its self. Japan said "no niggers pls desu"

There's no difference between niggers and black people.

You're sitting here bitching about society too you know. Go be useful.

I don't give a shit about their color, but too many of them take part in a shitty culture of crime and victimhood. Deporting all nignogs would benefit the US, gassing all criminal nignogs would benefit the US even more. Simple fact.

Lent a nigger $1.600 over a year ago. Still clinging to that 1% of hope I have.

Other than that, the ones I know are cool as fuck hommies. They reinforce almost every stereotype there is, but it's still cool to hand around with them.

Black culture breeds niggers' behavior and the hatred for them that follows. Black culture has hit rock bottom and theyre proud of it.. but its up to white people to accept them the way they are. Why?

>Lent a nigger $1.600 over a year ago.
>still cool to hand around with them

You're a special kind stupid.

there are some nice and smart black people around but unfortunately 85% are just dumb human trash.
but this isn't exclusively about negroes, personally i believe that we should sterilize 85% of all humans.
everybody with a IQ under 110 should not reproduce.

this would reduce the human population by billions in the next 50years but mankind would profit from it in the long run.

I feel the same way with:
niggers
spics
rag heads
jews.
chinks

Same way I feel about every other human on the planet. I love them unconditionally. Except senior citizens. They're all useless oxygen-thieves.

Well not this particular one, he's avoiding me.

Ship 'em all Back To Africa
where they can graze as free beasts

We are LITERALLY better off if all niggers disapeared overnight

dont mind em, might bother me if i was poor, as it stands i dont really have any contact with em

>im not english dickcheese I just live here.

you're probably a paki yourself.

Not too good fam

Just started college this year. I can't wait to get into the higher classes where I can take my notes without hearing chimps howling the whole fucking time.
Why are they allowed to graduate from high school?

>I live in the uk and feel probably the same way about pakis as you do with blacks

Theres nothing wrong with pakis you fucking faggot.

They've been here in large numbers for nearly 100 years, half of them are doctors half of them run the corner shops for your chav arse to buy special brew with your disability.

Get educated fucknut.