Why europoors are such cucks

except finland

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Iceland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MENTIONED !! :DD FUCK YOU EUROPOOS :DD

They did not experience war.

>The land inside this imaginary line is better than this other one, I'll give my life to defend it!!!

yuro kuks

What the fuck is problem with Germany ? You are yurops poorest poor ! WHY ?

I am a Greek

i am türk

>Country = Land boundaries

Cuck

How do you feel when jew bankers raped ur cunt ?

>19% of belgians would fight for their non-country

Truly a waste of life.

posting in a turk diaspora thread

include me in the redditsnap, friends

Bulgaria surprised me. I thought you guys much more patriotic

>borrow money like a retard
>blame the jews when you go bankrupt

>le_we_asked_100_people_to_form_the_opinion_of_another_7_million_people_map.jpg

What do you expect me to say?

it was shitmany

Why would I need to fight for my country when there are other countries offering to protect mine anyway?

Who would Iceland even need to be protected from?

We don't have an army or an armed police force. Any invasion of Iceland would simply be a repeat of the British invasion in WWII.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Iceland

It would depend on the sample size, which parts of the country the people asked are from and their ethnicity.

You are a retard.

>Greece entered the euro under Costas Simitis
>the last name of our pm was literally Semite
Hmmmmm that reaaaaaly makes me think

>Casualties and losses: 1 killed (suicide en route)
knowing you are going to a meme mission to a frozen shit in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, with another 745 idiots and 0 dank memes on board must be depressing as fuck

>1 killed (suicide en route)
No keks will ever be enough.

Casualities:
Britain
>1 Suicide
Iceland
>None

>vote for jews
>blame someone who isn't yourself

>flag
You are a Somali.

I am a Greek

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :DDDD :DDDDDDDDD :DDDDDDD

I wasn't even born when he was elected but the people who voted for him need to die tbqh family

We will protect Iceland.

Move out of that shit country.

I feel kind of sorry for the guy.

>"All right sign me up to fight some Nazis!"
No no, we're sending you to a poor, underdeveloped and mostly uninhabited island in the north. We need to protect that frozen rock from the Germans.

This picture makes me incredibly uncomfortable without a reason

Greece is not a shit country. You must stop insulting Greece.

Are you fucking idiot ?
>Greece wants to Euro
>Banks says that they help
>Banks hide Greeces depts
>Greece into Euro
>Banks shows the depts
>Eurocrisis
>Banks suck Greece dry
>Banks sell all national goods

>britannia in charge of ruling the waves

proof if proof were needed, that Sweden is undeniably more based than the entirety of western "Europe"

>Great Shitain
>Shitland
>Shitmany
>Shitgium
>Nethershits
>Shitce
>Shitugal
>Shitaly
>Shitzerland
>Iceshit
>Shitmark
>Shit (Spain)

You forgot
>Greece borrows like a gambling addict fueling his addiction

Yeah but who is Greece though senpai? Is it me? Is it the bankers? The politicians?

You must ask
why Finland is so weak
and gives money to Greece

The people who voted for the government.

So like 30% of greece I guess

t. Bazil

I don't get it. What is this supposed to mean?

You sound like the Thesalonigger from the discord group.

When shit happens in Greece "it's government's fault".
When something positive happens "muh people of Greece".

Seems like being a whiny bitches a nation thing in Greece.

I've never used discord. What I said was that the people who vote retards into power every time are like 30%, it's not like 100% of greeks vote every time, ND or Syriza

You are the jealous bulgarian. You must accept that Greece and Turkey are better than bulgaria.

how come the greeks have such a bad grasp of democracy? aren't you supposed to have invented it

So it is fault of the people that the remaining 70% of them didn't even care to vote.

I think I should remind you every day how shitty bulgaria is.
You will get nightmares from my posts you slavic sub-human.

>that sweden
NOOORDERN BROTHAS TAKING BACK THE COUNTRY FROM THE BEYATA LEFTISTS

I'm a millennial hence I'm not patriotic and I find violence and war to be bad
t. proud cuck

I wouldn't fight for shitaly either if I was shitalian.

I am a Greek

>greeks are too lazy to vote
>somehow not their fault

First of all 30% voting a party into power doesn't mean the other 70% didn't vote. Some of them voted for a party which didn't get elected and some of them indeed didn't vote. How is it bad to not vote when no party represents what you believe in? Oh right it's bad because you heard it online, I guess. Should people be forced to pick the populist thief who's gonna rule em this time?
Modern democracy is nothing like ancient democracy. Athenian democracy was a direct democracy where people voted for laws, legislations etc. To vote you had to own land, be a male and not be a slave. Later, people were picked at random to be political officials and if they didn't do well at their job they were exiled. Imagine the shitstorm if something like this was implemented today, people would call it fascism probably

You can talk with me if a Greek man had sex with your girlfrien.

>First of all 30% voting a party into power doesn't mean the other 70% didn't vote.
If 70% of the people's vote spread across shit parties so much then it's again people of Greece fault they are not united.

I'm telling this for literally 100 time already: educated people don't vote for shit parties and a country populated by educated people does not elect shit politicians.

It just cant happen. In a room full of 70% good people, the majority ill never pick one of the 30% shit tier faggots.

>inb4 as-if you are any better
No, we are in the same boat.

bulgaristan will always be poorer than Greece.

The media also plays an important role since they are basically owned by corrupt parties, just like America, but you are somewhat right

yes, m8

everyone except the retarded people living in your country has fault.

It's same as here. It's our 20% turks and gypsies fault we are a shithole.

You must accept the truth that bulgaria will always be lower than Greece and you can do nothing against that.

WE THE NOOOOOOOOOTHERN

There's many factors as to why people vote populists such as the media being controlled by them, nepotism, crony capitalism, I guess the easy thing is to say "ppl r retarded". You won't be satisfied unless I validate your bias, so yeah all greeks are born with an extra chromosome and that is why they vote for shitty parties.

You reply to a butthurt wall.

we don't fight, we just fucking die

Don't get mad at me, it's just how things are. If you fall for stupid promises that sound like fairy tale, you are not far from a complete retard.

many bulgarians are jealous

"fight for your country" is code for "die for american interests"

bulgaria would not have a chance anyway because Greece and Turkey are overpowered.

Wow, we really have been brainwashed

cucks in all directions

Basically a map showing how dangerously close you are to russia.

But it's true. Patriotism meme needs to die

Kek

>neutral countries
>fighting
Okay then

You're both subhumans

Subhumans don't lose two world wars.

neutral countries can stay neutral precisly because they have a population that wants to remain independent, giving up your sovereignity so you can be "safe" is just cuck mentality.
I sincerily hope neither finland or sweden will ever join NATO.

*at

74% of finland 3M people
18% of Germany 14M people
59% of russia 84M

>germany

They can't force a nation to do shit in NATO you know.

as much of an invasion as the faroe islands i.e. friendly occupation

so why not let russia build bases in finland? they cant force a nation to do anything anyway.

What? Neither Sweden or Finland are neutral. Both are Western-aligned.

we arent obligated to join a WW that NATO is pulled into, that's what matters.
i dont care if it's russia or china or whatever the fuck, i would not support sweden joining a global war unless it threatens the independence of sweden and it's closest neighbours.

I wouldn't because rromani-a is a noncountry

Yes you aren't obligated to join but most likely would get dragged in, much like Finland would, and that is the problem. Our countries are carrying the risks of being Western without the safety guarantees.

if you want to see the real %, let's start a war.
Expecially you, yellow snoweaters. I hope we'll have a chance to put you back in the sewers you belong to.

I would fight for my country if it was being invaded but there's zero chance I would 'fight for my country' in some pointless American coalition oil war in the middle East

I'm sad that the Bulgarians on int are awful cunts, all the Bulgarians I know are cool

Italy is still only European country who lost war against Africans. You guys even PAID Taliban not to attack you in. That's pure extortion homie.

Just saying Luigi.

even so our countries have locations with tactical value. regardless of who our governments side with expect clashes to happen on our terrain

They should've sent the Ndrangheta instead of the regular army.

Iceland doesn't need an army

Based Finland.

It used to be over 80 but recently due to our sweden tier cucking it has gone lower

Nah m8. It needs to be revived

Last warrior society in europe tbqh

Blame the 8.8% of beta neets who get c-paprus

>cuck
is that how rightards tend to have discussion

>Latin countries

JUST

We celtic now