JUST

man, being islamphobic really doesnt do ya well, does it? -sips tea-

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/europe/bataclan-terrorist-attack-included-gruesome-torture-of-victims/news-story/c0cc809c303487541b985ef0e57992dd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go listen to Solange you fucking cuck and then do the human race a favour and kill yourself after

>lil peep

>be subject to a senseless massacre perpetrated by a centuries-old ideology stuck in the stone age
>doesn't like members of said ideology
gee, what a fuckin headscratcher

You are triggered.

Explain

this seems like an important part of the story to include

damn muslims

>stone age
nah he's friends with people from there

Islam was started far after the stone age though?

huehuehue

>muh ptsd
Jesus

Yeah because threatening to kill them with a literal voodoo doll is such a reasonable way to deal with tragedy

blacks can beat their gfs and people justify

this guy sees an entire crowd of his fans killed in front of him and people cut no slack

rly makes u ponder

kek

not being islamaphobic didn't work out so well for the 130 people slaughtered that night

underrated

But that also counts for EoDM

>had concert bombed by extremists
>some fans were even tortured within the venue and fed their own testicles
Wow I am so shocked this man holds such negative opinions on Islam

Anyone who was a problem with someone being "islamopophobic" after his audience actually got shot up in front of him by muslims is a disgusting piece of shit and should kill themselves immediately. Seriously, please die.

T H I S

Are EoDM any good?

>tortured
No evidence found
news.com.au/world/europe/bataclan-terrorist-attack-included-gruesome-torture-of-victims/news-story/c0cc809c303487541b985ef0e57992dd

Did you even read the article
Dude's got serious ptsd (understandable) and literally sending death threats to people

The threat of death is the only thing that keeps mudshits in line. If you don't make them bleed they spread like locust. Assad and Saddam understood that which is why they could keep order in that wasteland until the neoliberal Democrats started carpet bombing it in the name of multicultur and diversity for their great replacement.

I fucking wish news sites would quit exaggerating shit for clicks. I don't know what to believe anymore.

> hahahaha silly islamophobes! Islam is only stuck in the DARK AGES! Not the STONE AGE!
> can you believe these bigots???

But that's not accurate either, I just played Fifa on my Muslim bros PS4 earlier.

There's some serious critiques to be made about the outdated qualities of each Abrahamic religion but you're just being silly right now :/

>being a victim of terrorist attack justifies being an absolute asshole and sending innocent people death threats with fucking voodoo dolls