youtu.be/24xtdkSpZL8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oikos_University_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=RziKbLN1Hfs
youtube.com/watch?v=woN7KhSEaiI
livedoor.blogimg.jp/dqnplus/imgs/9/a/9ac48cfe.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That would be based.

What are Korean's thoughts on Trump btw? Can't imagine it's too positive.

I sincerly hope si that North Korea will fuck your ass, filthy faggot.

Thanks to Trump americans will leave South Korea. Prepare the lubricant for your ass

I wish we did. I would love for more Koreans to come here and improve our society and infrastructure.

Most of us love you actually.

But there are also just opposition retatd parties that chase n.k and china.

I was under the impression for a long time that Koreans weren't fond of the US but Koreans seem to be one of the most positive towards the US on Sup Forums. That's interesting.

I kind of view you guys like the Korean version of the US.

what is american 's benefit through annex?
I guess nothing

Are you American? You definitely sound like it, you could even pass for white lol

To be honest I think it would benefit us more than you guys. Problem is that Korea would probably get a bunch of koreaboos and maybe a lot of Koreans would move to California so you would lose that super high level of homogeneity.

vocaroo.com/i/s1OwIKuBNWtO

That's crazy. You sound literally US-native level. When did you start learning?

since five.

generally korean distinguish american and american government
the protest against america is to government
not people

>tfw no qt3.14 naturalized korean gf to cuddle and watch dramas with
Just end it.

Attack Japan, then we can annex at will.

I don't know if you've been to the US but no one would think you're a foreigner. Especially in a big city. Are you an exception? I thought Koreans weren't that good at English similar to Japanese people.

Understandable. It's American to hate government.

DON'T TRUST GOOKS. seriously, Korea should be under China's control. every time you are in trouble, you shamelessly beg a help.

We already did

T bh fa m we like you both. We are never going to pick a side. I still hope one day for East Asian unification. You guys would be a powerhouse. The world would have amazing advancements too.

So it's either suck US cock or Chinese cock? No inbetween?

>says the crypto-gooks

Could be dangerous. Japan literally thinks they were the good guys in WW2

By the way I don't mean unification like one government. Just peaceful friendship and cooperation.

vocaroo.com/i/s1zARhvGkcDz

No way. S.Korea is even not governed stably, where the rule of law is not working.

Well I mean it in an idealized way where there is no animosity, secretly or otherwise.

I realize these things take generations but US citizens were trained to hate Japanese during WWII and people don't seem to know this but shortly after the war Americans came to sympathize with them and there was a genuine bonding of nations. They both forgave and forgot.

Usually as far, pro american was the ruling party. But the opposition party also has many supporter. Usually in my opinion the rate is 55:45

전라도빨겡이들은 다 북한에다 보네야되.

You're practically part American then. How was your time here?

The thing is Japanese never lost that WWII mentality and think the atrocities they committed in WWII were justified or even outright didn't happen. Think holocaust deniers

But when it came to the US they didn't hold anything against them and they never have since. Even Japanese in America, whom were interned.

It was nice. The weather was nice and people were pretty friendly and nice too. California is best state :3 You are truly blessed to live in such a great country. God bless murica :DDDD

they just know not to bite the hand that feeds them. American investments rebuilt the nation post war after all.

That's nice to hear. How did you get to like America so much? Do you wish to get citizenship here one day?

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

I think it has more to do with MacArthur's handling. Japanese people were very receptive to American values. They accepted the result and weren't salty about living under foreign rule, because MacArthur treated them well and wanted them to prosper. I also think that Japanese have a mentality that they just don't like bringing up the past in any facet of life like, 'once it's in the past, leave it alone' type thing.

maybe someday sure.
But you think i can be truly murican?

>supposedly US citizens were trained to hate Japanese
>up to now anti-Japan sentiment almost disappeared for some reasons
I appreciate it at least. Obama just visited Hiroshima and Abe visited Pearl Harbor.

>holocaust deniers
As long as you gooks abuse the sex slaves STORY that a Japanese activist wrote, nothing advances.

You can take Puerto Rico's place.

>chase n.k
That should get you institutionalized

i still think Sup Forums didnt need flags.

i just remember that guy kimchi.

vocaroo.com/i/s1SLY7JWpRvb

I don't see why not. I don't know exactly what it takes to get citizenship but I'm sure the government wants to keep the people it educated in our schools and that will contribute positively to society. Especially ones who genuinely love America. Foreigners who get US citizenship tend to be some of the most patriotic people ironically. It also helps if you have some family here or a sponsor who can vouch for you and set you up.

>>supposedly US citizens were trained to hate Japanese
I'm referring to WWII propaganda. Americans were brainwashed into hating Japanese. But what I'm saying is that only a few years after the war, the same people came to like Japan and vice versa. One of the guys involved with dropping the atomic bombs apologized on national TV to Japanese women affected by it. I could never find a video of it anymore though.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1zARhvGkcDz
most koreans outside of Seoul don't know much english, though still better than the average American with language

>apologized
Err.... I didn't know it. well, everything is ok because we have a good relationship without a doubt

>They both forgave and forgot.

Lol

My mother literally was banned from church in 1959 for being Japanese

t. Estadounidense en Madrid

No they did not.

You fuckers imprisoned my grandparents and only acknowledged it in 1987.

That was probably racial discrimination which would have applied to any non-white, even some whites like Irish.

In general, yes. Some Japanese people wanted to help the US in war even while it was happening.

Oh wait you said church. That's pretty fucked if true. What denomination and city?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1OwIKuBNWtO
I didn't know that Asianboss browsing Sup Forums

>vocaroo.com/i/s1SLY7JWpRvb
네 다음 개쌍도식 발음 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

영어하면서도 감출수가없노

Well let's just hope it remains. Trump isn't being very friendly with our allies. He already made Mexico an enemy.

I don't know about that.
He seems to hate China and actually visited?,Called?
Shinzo Abe.

vocaroo.com/i/s14TumaxzNSL
my best of efforts my jjokbari friend :^)

China, yes. And I am okay with him being tough on China for reasons I won't get into because it's not relevant. As far as Japan, he has been threatening to pull out the military if they don't "pay". Some Japanese are okay with this because they want to be self-reliant but I believe the vast majority is highly against it. They also seemed to vastly prefer Hillary over Trump. Hillary would have maintained the status quo. Trump is threatening it. Abe, like many leaders, is trying to keep Trump cool so as not to make a rash decision.

The only countries Trump has been very positive about without any threats are Israel and Russia.

I'd say UK too actually.

And India. What a weird alliance lol

You could pass as north american born asian,
Being meek, self conscious, and extremely risk adverse, you could form a reliable component in the ambitious, world changing endeavors of the white man.

Reduced barriers to trade

tfw no korean bf

who would win in a korea vs japan brawl at an irl Sup Forums meetup? my money would be on koreans smashing japs

Lai Dai Han - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lai_Đại_Hàn

Japan, all they have to do is trap the Koreans in a room with an electric fan and wait for them to suffocate

>no traditional korean gf

youtube.com/watch?v=4uN47tS_WVo
youtube.com/watch?v=K2UN1Kj0c60
youtube.com/watch?v=mmrfVFFQmPY
youtube.com/watch?v=zTxlcP7PAzg
youtube.com/watch?v=IeshGov5nqM

What the fuck I knew Psy had an anti-America song but I didn't know it was metal.

Is Korean metal a thing?

is this metal?
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NHheUHUBbD8
All I know that he used to be extremely popular

Of course it is. Seems nu-metal influenced.

I'd like to hear the current K-pop machine's take on metal. One group tried it and made a pretty amazing song but they disbanded quickly.
youtu.be/24xtdkSpZL8

The instrumental sounds straight out of 80s Megadeth at parts.

↓Korean crime that occurred in the United States

Virginia Tech shooting - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting
Oikos University shooting - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oikos_University_shooting
Ga. Spa Shooting Leaves 5 Dead, Victims Related
youtube.com/watch?v=RziKbLN1Hfs
Murder suspect John Lee makes first court appearance
youtube.com/watch?v=woN7KhSEaiI
Hanse Park
livedoor.blogimg.jp/dqnplus/imgs/9/a/9ac48cfe.jpg

←Korean crime that occurred in the Japan

51 State
S
T
A
T
E

Why are Koreans hating Japan and using pictures drawn by Japanese people?
You need to use the picture of your country

Soon

the western imperialist whore shall be purged off all korean clay.

>4.49am
you ever sleep?

kek. he can't because he gets paid by ultranationalists to post on Sup Forums

Korean harassment was terrible and I got up from bed

Let's add Korea, Japan, UK, and Taiwan.

A golden age.

I can't imagine staying up past 2

wtf I rove koreans now

wait so you monitor Sup Forums for korea related posts? How autistic are you? Do you have a life/job?

lol wut? The whole threads been you trying to stir shit up and literally no one has paid attention to you until now. Are you really that desperate for replies?

i genuinely think they get paid to do this. A thread having the word 'korea' in it and japs will fly in with irrelevant anti korean propaganda

To be fair, Every thread I've seen that mentions Japan gets a zainichi poster, often within a couple minutes. I'm surprised he hasn't showed up in this thread but that may be because this thread has no mention of Japan.

wait why would anyone play someone to shitpost some shitty propaganda on some stupid sudanese slave trade forum?

pay* fucking autocorrect.

Because Korea is a troubling country, it is better to exclude it

they arent paid. just another NEETs or jobless singles on welfare who have infinite time doing that. all they do is browse such alt-right sites and shitpost all day long.
im sure the west also will have a bunch of these in the very near future. i bet itll 100% happen.
over here theres a bunch of memes about them. its unproductive to translate it and nobody would care, so i wont but these posters are so stereotypical. and to be fair, same goes for south korea and probably china. they also have the same alt-right posters on their internet, and here on Sup Forums a few korean posters are just that.

If you do not like Japan please leave Japan

>he is insulting my life so therefore he is insulting my country
How delusional are you? Are you actually a NEET? And if yes what are you doing to improve your situation and become a productive member of society again? Is this all you do every day?

I like Korea.

Not even an English teacher

A Canadian who killed indigenous people and built a country
Do not you interfere with domestic affairs between Japan and Korea?
Ability to make maple syrup only, lol

Do you like the US?

Yeah I'm Canadian.

We've always been buds as far as I'm concerned.

Write to PepsiCo headquarters instead. They could cut you guys a deal.

So you're visiting Korea?

Working. I'm a teacher, but not an English teacher.

Decent way to save money desu.

Please speak in Japanese.
Can Canadians speak only English?
Canadians are stupid not international.

look, this is one of their stereotypical ways of replying as everyone here already knows. not to mention you can find exactly the same trash in talking with your alt-rights.
and then all of a sudden these start saying "zainichi" as jews. it only looks staged or paid to everyone else, but in fact, all they do is just repeat this a gazillion times every single day in their dark wet rooms. ignoring them will be the best choice you can have, but on anonymous forums like this, someone is always going to meddle with them and their desires for recognition are gonna be satisfied by that. leaning on this endless loop, they stays there forever.

Do not play Japanese video games if you have complaints
idiot canadian