>Exam in a couple of hours and I haven't studied at all
>Considering not even going at all
>Failing uni general
>Alternate between not caring at all and tearing up inside
>Health is falling
>Lost appetite
>Sleep schedule is fucked
>Don't even care about jerking off anymore
>Still no job or contacts in a country where you can't survive without a job or contacts

Anyone here feel like talking me out of suicide?

Good luck m8! What are you studying?

Hang in there user. Maybe take a break from college after the semester if possible. My brother was in a similar spot as you, hung himself, lived, and took sone time to get his shit together and now he's doing great. I promise you can do the same.

Accounting.

We have all been there...GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT...gather yourself and study hard for the next 2 hours...YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

Not sure if 2 hours is enough time. I think I'll just go to see what the exam is about and go take another loan to retry again next year.

Just b urself

should have studied

Indians are always so nice

>Loan
Yeah, I'd be pretty blue myself, if I'd have to bury myself in debt to study in an Eastern European country

Can you get a job with that in Romania?
I'm studying a shit humanity degree because there was nothing else to pick because I didn't really have enough points
Don't really care about it
Can't really get a job with it either 2bh

Considering moving to UK and studying something IT related, maybe I could get a job in the video game industry.

Applied to Glasgow Caledonian and West of Scotland.

Dunno if they'll accept me, even though they're not really prestigious.

Don't even know if I'll have to bury myself in debt, because I dunno if I'll be able to get a part time job in UK.

Fucking hell

As one gets older one realizes and appreciates what one used to be and what one had then...
Situations like the one mentioned above pale in significance. So just enjoy the moment and don't get bogged down by such situations. In real life we get a million opportunities/can create a million opportunities, if we apply our mind...

user how did it go ?

Yes you can get a job. Thats why i chose it.

go cry there

You're a good man, Pajeet. You're a designated shoulder to cry on.

:] Experiences enrich you I guess...

I went there and failed it because I didn't know how to answer anything.

Life is pretty shit m8. My future prospects don't look that good either.

>Accounting
That is a soul-crushing field of work.

bossssssss cplmmmm

fura si tu ceva fa si tu o schema fa si tu scoala vietii ce plm faci jidanii d-astea cica accounting hai mars ma du-te in constructii in germania bos

Scuze tata da trebuie sa stiu matematica cand vand cartofi la mec.

>I will never have a wise indian friend to give me valuable life advice

yeah, same for me

>be top of my class whole semester
>help everyone with homework etc
>update my projects daily

>do almost nothing in the 2 vacation weeks before exams
>don't go to the exams
>don't return any project
>feel like killing self

worst feeling is returning to class and people ask you "where were you user? I didn't see you the whole exams week!"

I don't know what to do with my life

destula ii aia din 5-8

hai pula mea mai ajungi sa calculezi de doua ori in viata ceva unde-ti traba o ecuatie de gradu doi

wtf i like poo in loos now

>study
>study
>stufy more
>damn I begin to hate this shit
>end of my studies is close
>realize it's hopeless anyway and I'll either find no job at all or end up slaving away 60 hours a week in some job I don't enjoy

Might become a NEET after university, I don't want any of this desu

>Try my best in the first semester of the first year
>Make a really good impression and everyone likes me and says I'm a smart guy
>Lose all interest after winter vacation
>Grades, attendance and work immediatly plummets
>Don't want to go anymore because I'll have to meet with the same people who praised me at the start

I know that feeling to the max. It's like any time I get a vacation, or offtime from school it completely fucks up any previous structure I had for studying so I have to start fresh with getting into the rythm of things.

mee T-ÖIH-IN rotta

Take it easy.take a break. visit your parents. Freshen up. come back and prepare well next time. Realize how a little study can greatly change your life. Study like you studied in elementary. Bruteforcing works

Thank you Sandhu, I wish I met you in real life to buy you a beer

It's not that bad, really. You basically play number detective, I've never had fun at work but I've never been bored either, it's like solving a puzzle.

It also helps that my firm is really chill and sometimes the partners will just let everyone have the afternoon off (paid) because they don't feel like working.

Tax season, though, is another matter entirely.