Why do people get so triggered by out-of-town supporters?

Why do people get so triggered by out-of-town supporters?

Because they are racist.

No one here has actually been to their clubs stadium

grow up

Supporting any team that doesn't represent the town/country you're from is retarded.

Pathetic cunts. They deserve physical abuse.

Because it's gay.

If you don't support a local team, you deserve to get shot, 2bh.

How so?

Why is someone who travels 200 miles to watch their team, week in, week out, less of a supporter than part timers who only take an interest in their local team when they're on the television?

Most people who aren't bandwagon jumpers tend to just support the team their family supported. Are these out-of-town supporters fake fans too?

what if you don't have a local team or you are interested in a sport/league not in your own country. Like if someone from Europe wanted to follow the NFL should I be mad about this?

They are a scapegoat for shit atmosphere because "muh working class lad who lives down the street can't afford to go to a game". The reality is that all seated stadiums and heavy handed stewarding is the problem.

The premier league is so heavily exported that that most people in Asia grow up knowing more about the premier league than their own league.

Following a league is fine but there's no reason to support a team.

It's only really fans of smaller clubs that say this stuff, they cant win on the pitch so they just claim they have better fans.

>Are these out-of-town supporters fake fans too?
Yes, they are.

>He doesn't support a small team in the Spanish 3rd league while being from 4000+ miles away

WHO /Racing Santander/ here?

Because the young man you're replying to subscribes to the "venting of nationalism" philosophy of sporting as opposed to the "better mind and body through sport" philosophy.

>Being this insular

I bet you have a chip on your shoulder about London too.

It's the faggots that "support" 6 different top teams from thousands of miles away that annoys me.

>I like Arsenal, Dortmund, Roma, Atletico and Porto. I'm sooooo passionate!

London is objectively shit Ahmed, sorry.

Thought as much. Hope life is treating you well in whatever shit Yorkshire village you inhabit.

Not from the north, keep guessing Pajeet

I feel this too well, I love my NY Giants

t. Demarcus abdullah