Tfw my mom wanna have a normie son

>tfw my mom wanna have a normie son
she didnt say 'normie' but she says a son like the sons of my friends, the son of her friends are normies scum

im not a normie because you shitty genetic, i am 5'4 fucking stupid bitch

you should be punished in the hell

nobody cares

i know that feel bro

we need to kill our normie parents once and for all. How do you plan on doing it?

Jorge my guy, how's the shotgun coming along?

we need to kill our parents, my neet brother

Hello Jorge
Which region you from in Spain m8?

but im not from bosnia...

>catalonian master race
>5'4
Why are iberians so delusional?

>jorge
>master race

Let's not get a head of ourselves ok?
Isn't Catalonia the old jewish and phoenician enclave in Iberia?

Well, are you going to kill yourself? I can't live the NEET life so the end is near to me

>Master race
>Makes 10,000 threads every single day complaining about his genetics

lol

you are too young to be here

yeah but you're 5'4 lol

That's because he isn't a 1.85m galician master race

>how old are u
>are u virgin?
No but girls find me repulsive (inb4 reeee normie)

no you can't you don't leave your house lol

your mom is right, she should slap the shit out of you and stop paying for your internet until you get a job and pay for it yourself.

One thing he is doing right tough
Blowing your brains with a shotgun is considered the most effective method of suicide and it's relatively painless

why do people jump to committing suicide instead of just fixing their minor problems

how to fix shit genetics?

Because people are different and sometimes they can't just fix anything at all
You can't fix nothing if you are already broken

You can overcome them, you probably don't have bad genetics you're just looking for excuses

THIS is someone with bad genetics, you having undiagnosed autistic tendencies doesn't qualify.

in what way?

i just hate my face and my origins
you will never know how it is to be attracted to totally different looking people than oneself

>I hate my face waaah better kill myself

what a baby

>in what way?

For example, if the chemicals on your brain are messed up, you won't feel nothing else besides fear, sadness and impending doom. In fact, it's not just NEET loners who commit suicide but also successful people that no longer find any reason to keep going on.
One thing is true. Most people who commit suicide fail at it and the statistics for it are quite high. Planned suicides often end up in failure while "impulse suicides" are way more lethal because you are acting trough instinct cause the pain is unbearable.
I once tried to end my life by getting myself piss drunk (almost comatose) and laying in the middle of a fast road waiting for some truck to run over me. Thing is that i layed down in a straight line instead of choosing a curve where the driver has less visibility and less time to quick in the reflexes. So, somoene just picked me over and tough i was just some drunkard who fell asleep in the road on the way home.
I survived. I felt numb for weeks without knowing what to do (never told anyone) but in the end i just forced me to keep going. The sadness and depressive toughts never left me tough and life hasn't much to offer me too

Okay so what's stopping you from trying to commit suicide again?

Life isn't for the weak, make more space for people actually willing to fight.

>Okay so what's stopping you from trying to commit suicide again?

Naive belief that everything will be allright in the end

Well if you know it's a false belief just do it

Kill yourself, stop leeching resources from others. Make more room for others, stop being so selfish

leave your parents house find a job and leave those hipocrital parents you have.

>tfw 5'4''

>TFW 5'11

Eh, I could be shorter.
I'm sure once I get /fit/ I'll be able to find non gymrat grills

>stop being so selfish

>the suicidal retard is a strinite

lmao like a fuckin glove

Go /r9k/ nobody cares kys