What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

a nigger

Nothing, he helped Carcetti win the Baltibowl

The president gave him a lifetime of business, then a shot at huge success, then when he fucked that up gave him a new calling in life and a white house job.

> AYOO YOUS A MO'FUCKA MISTER PRESIDENT

He really likes ribs

he's a douchebag honestly. he's always had a proprietor/customer relationship with frank even if they were friendly and then he gets all offended when he asks him to come over and cook ribs for them. what does he expect, to be the guest of fucking honor?

nigs are gonna nig though.

we wuz

Shitty writting

House nigger

Felt like they couldn't stand the thought of a character being content with his job and life so they made him 'interesting'.
And in their delusion they made him like every other black man. Angry, ungrateful and malcontent.

Which makes me kinda sad, because the relationship between Frank and him in the first season was perfect.

CArcettI had a big guy on his side.

What should they be grateful for exactly?

What we all should be grateful for. Living in the first world.

Motherfucker had too much pride, he had a good job and was on good terms with the president he could of made a lot money and possibly be set for the rest of his life. I fucking hate prideful characters.

Pretty accurate depiction of a modern black person tbf.

The multitudes of people that fought for them to have equal rights

>what does he expect, to be the guest of fucking honor?
Well the whole reason why Frank asked him to cook the ribs was for Freddy's own going away party, so yeah I would expect him to be the guest of honor.

That season was by far the worst.

It was some lolsodeep commentary on race and class relations that just ended up being confusing to everybody. Nobody I've met understands or gets why the fuck the character was acting like this. It was pretty much a really pretentious attempt at tackling "race issues" that ended up just correctly depicting how shitty black people are.

I think his interaction with Frank as a "friend" over the years, combined with seeing his rise to power has made him realize how much of a asshole snake he really is. Also it's kinda Franks fault his son is in jail.

He's also really proud and violent. beating the shit out of a reporter dude over nothing.

>Also it's kinda Franks fault his son is in jail
Frank didn't make his son pull a fucking gun on someone when on parole.

>Also it's kinda Franks fault his son is in jail.
b8

Is everybody else getting pic related?
Has Hiro sold out or do I have a virus?

you downloaded something you absolute idiot

No I haven't. This is freaking me out, last thing I downloaded was Spotify setup.

You downloaded something, I got this like 2 years ago, wiped my caches and deleted the browser and re downloaded it.

Ye u got some shit on ur pc