phwoar

gf snapped me this

Get outta here Panhead

she must do sizeable poos

don't rate anything about this

brap

arse size isn't related to poo size
t. qt arse and big monstrous poos

So. How's Poleaboo's transition/prison break going?

reckon she could heem any one of you runts

I fucking love Jazzma

i was referring to her food intake to facilitate her size

business idea: healthcare for rich people

do you like the feeling when a bmp slides out of you?

>Last night I spent a lot of time fantasising about working at the call centre, I imagined how I’d make friends, that I’d strike up conversation with a Pokemon fan while playing my 3DS during lunch break, he wouldn’t be as knowledgeable about IVs etc as me. I also thought I could befriend the qt receptionist, that train of thought veered off into a generic tranny fantasy.

I bet more women would prefer Danny Mac or Tom Hardy to Richard Osman or Stephen Merchant

well that's just straight wrong, isn't it

ahm di cat in di hat
jah know where me at

suffering a bit from the ol 'tism lads

have a gander mate
not particularly desu, their 73mm are a pain

FUCK OFF TO BED PHIMO YOU DISGUSTING SMELLY BASTARD

proper log

been a while since a poo impressed me

that isn't me i don't post my poos

MATE that is NOT a human shit.

just been hired at the hiring factory to become a working man, lads

wall has already started

All I want is a thicc gf who's taller than me

>mfw phimolad has to sit down to piss

me on the left

it doesn't take into account FRAME
FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT define aesthetics
GYMCEL manlets train for YEARS and get no PUSSY

>I'm looking at an aussies turd at 5pm on a Thursday afternoon

had a bit of a laugh with you lads last night. fucking loved it. I love how even if you're lonely there is still the internet.

Gotta get me tree piece suit for dis

just woke up

maybe if you started I wouldn't hate you so much

not true i don't often have issues

Think you need to calm down, lad

your child self wouldn't have expected this ey

he must have had so many aspirations and dreams

I sit down to piss even with a non-deformed and pathetic little phimo dick
It is so much easier

all I want is a 5 foot tall chinese gf with the body of a 12 year old boy

its average

Is there anything funnier than roided up manlets

5'9 roiders are funny but seeing a lad that's like 5'4 and roided to fuck is one of life's funniest things

mate I saw that image you posted and there is no way that little worm grows into any meaningful size

This
It's comfy and I don't have to aim

when I bun ya know ma zoot is fat
I make bars when I'm baked with this and that

youtube.com/watch?v=L2TLo1Utb1I&

>Donald Trump has suggested that Mexico's president should cancel a planned visit to Washington if Mexico refuses to pay for the border wall.

You know, I really thought it was all an act to get elected and he'd just be a lame duck figurehead

Hiya lads :) x

it was a bad angle and i was pulling it back towards the groin

phimo is the most beta ''''human being'''"' I've ever had the misfortune of communicating with

>tfw

zombee nayschun

duh-duh-duh-duuuuuuh-duh-duh duh...

bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/features/magazine-38749364/38749364
>Do we need a new word for vagina?
>Boys have "willy" and girls need the same kind of word for their private parts, says Swedish social worker Anna Kosztovics.

This feels like a trap

Hola

your pubes were longer than it mate

i am better than the guy who pays 80 pounds for a handjob from a tranny and poleaboo

We really do 2bh, there's no fun non-serious way to refer to it. Pussy and things like that are too sexualised and vagina too clinical

your snippa is rubbish

Agree with the latter, not necessarily the former

Sitting on a. Brand new Thameslink train, is quite good. The new LED info displays show carriage capacity, where toilets are (and if they're busy or out of order), as well as where you are), tube line status and obviously what stops are coming up.

foo-foo

i am v. honest
fanny is good

literally just fanny

ah yes

i have phimo too mate it's ok you're welcome here x

Fanny isn't really as nice sounding as willy is tho
Willy is fun and innocent, fanny not so much, at least not nowadays. Maybe some people still associate it with old women before vaginas

i called mine doodle not willy

Vajayjay

Fucking stupid she-sven """intellectuals"""

Statistically this poster is not white

Pintle here

In 2020 when we've left the eu and NATO has been disbanded there will be a 4th cod war and this time all icelandics will be exterminated

i said I drew a doodle once when I was in year 4, meaning a little drawing thing, and everyone cracked up laughing
i prefer doodle tho tbf

alri pintle

gf has referred to hers as a doodah on more than one ocassion

I call mine the jackhammer

Hey guys ausfag here. I'm sure if you've ever browsed 4pol you may be aware that aussies are notorious shitposters and there is a board-wide respect for the shitposting quality that an aussie will bring to threads. I am here to provide an explanation for this and explain why in my opinion this is by far the biggest hurdles to overcome towards class-consciousness and organisation.

On the internet the Australian psyche manifests as shitposts but in real life auscunts manifest their behaviour with extreme levels of disingenuousness. I believe that the average Australian has been afflicted with post-modernism qualities that has bled into the way we relate in normal society. Australians will call this behaviour 'banter', 'bantz', 'cheekiness' or 'being a larrikin'. In my opinion this culture of anti-sincerity is a major issue. The young people in Australia are completely sarcastic, cynical and incapable of expressing real emotions or feelings. This is a big issue for me to personally overcome as a young man growing up with a father who literally was unable to talk without being cheeky or engaging in banter. In reality I believe that the majority of Australians use irony and sarcasm as a way to mask a society wide pain and suffering that touches all of us. People in aus try desperately to appear cool and nonchalant but it is simply a mask that we all wear. It is common that when you get to know a fellow Aussie on a deeper level you will almost certainly find that they are a sufferer of depression or anxiety. This is something I have encountered so frequently in so many walks of life that I believe that nearly all of Australia is sick.

>What is selection bias

Try again you mong.

i've heard front bum used as a sort of word like willy

think it works desu

tee ell dee arr

Shan't
Couldn't even invest in an Australian VPN for your pasta mate, pathetic

the dinkle is wrinkled lads

i didn't hear doodle used in that context until i was like 10 on the disney channel and i was very confused

I WILL NOT REST UNTIL REYKJAVIK IS IN ASHES

the gf and I refer to her vagina as "puspus"

The cause of this suffering is due to some antagonisms unique to Australia. Our recent memory is plagued with extreme colonialism, the indigenous australians were purged in a genocidal manner as recently as 60 years ago. This is all in our collective consciousness which I believe weighs heavily on the average person. The after-effects of colonialism are still in plain sight with our indigenous population having been completely destroyed and facing enormous inequality in life expectancy and wealth. On top of this there is a blind worship of western media and TV shows which since the 90s have been defined by post-modernism, you can see this in action because many aussies will literally talk as though they are a character in a 'hilarious' American sitcom. Finally there are the normal antagonisms of class struggle wreaking havoc on the aussie psyche. We as a society mask our sadness with larrikin behaviour and heavy drinking (nearly all australians drink like fucking fish).

This post-modernist approach to life itself means that aussies are extremely languid and uncaring. They are unable to express sincere emotions or any genuine thought. Sincerity is something rare here in Australia, when we let our guard down our emotions come out as drinking violence. It is near impossible to become class conscious or active in the left without some form of sincerity. A genuine acceptance that neoliberalism is a catastrophe requires passion, it requires sacrifice and it requires you to leave behind 'le epic irony' to form something greater than yourself.

So /leftypol/ how can I start to crush irony and set the Australian people free? Any other countries have the same problem?

Burn their yulegoat works 9.5/10 times