Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1yeqHySTjYX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never thank god

But Sauds are pure cancer.

communist arabia when?

oh you mean in yemen/oman?
i thought you meant for the entire region

soon, president of it will be Dr. Bassar Al Assad?

The only ones who had any really noticeable activities in it were Levantinians.

Soon.

Soon, inshallah

B-but muh oil shekels ;_;

It's too big and too diverse, it wouldn't work, you'd just have 50 insurgencies going on at the same time.

Also
>Somalia
>Eritrea
You fucking what?

Why would there be an Arabia without actual origin homeland of Arabs - Yemen ?

Btw like new India. A naval base and union territory in that area will be good.

Yemen is the definition of unruly though. Ottomans, Brits and themselves have all failed at controlling their territory. Even fucking ibn Saud stopped going south after conquering Asir, reportedly saying "no one can rule Yemen". This was the guy who single handedly took on the Ottomans, the British and several tribes and won.

With time the Republic of Arabia might extend to other rightful clay, but I think my map is a pretty solid starting point.

>Norwegian and french flags ITT

Kek.

I'm not Arab, I just sympathize with the pan-Arab cause, and like playing with maps.

Never ever. Pan-Islamism is the only way.

Who's left?

Lula da Silva, former president of Brazil. Corrupt criminal and BFF with the manlet.

STOP STEALING GERMANYS FLAG YOU FUCKING SAND NIGGERS

First of all, it's not Germany's flag.
Second, it's based on pan-Arab colors which are based on previous banners of Islamic caliphates (black - muhammad and the rashidun caliphate, white - umayyad caliphate, green - fatimid caliphate, and red - the khawarij. Nothing to do with the former german empire who formed in 1871, and a lot of arab flags follow the same theme. Mr. muh heritage mcburgers. Not that I expected you to be anymore educated.

Would be good desu.
Great piece of land, put yahudis in charge of economy, saudis in charge of army, emiratis in charge of economy, levantines in charge of agroculture and persians in charge of music and stuff.
Would work.

>saudis in charge of army

Put fucking kurds in charge of the army, they have accomplished more in the past 5 years than arabs have in the past 70 years.

Well shit maybe it's because they're backed by the whole world?

It's United States of Arabia. They will be successors of America, new white house will be build in baghdad and new statue of liberty in Alexandria.

Pan-Arabists are poor autism

Your head is thick as amerifart's waist. lolpolitican.

y-you too

The Arab is like a dog.

Only under the Iranian leash can he find peace

vocaroo.com/i/s1yeqHySTjYX

Turks are all right, even the Sunni ones

On their way to Europe, from the steppes they were enlighted and civilized by the Iranians

God I have read about 3 different meanings of this flag so far! Every faction makes its version of it it seems. And it's the old German flag upside down m8

Also

>annexation when?
you do realize you are rightful Iranian land, right?

13 stripes, 13 original vilayets of the old Ottoman empire that will make up Arabia... It's perfect.

I think you may be underestimating how unifying a common language is. If Arabs weren't non-white I think it would work.

thats was what I thought too. Fucking saudis with their fancy stuff are not able to defeat yemeni sandalniggers.

You this is the only way

the Arab cannot rule himself.

why does no one want to shitpost with me?

Why the fuck are the iranians in indian subcontinent ? They never belonged east of hindukush and makran desert. GTFO

agreed with india.

but it's the only map that has iran annexing all of Arabia

Or we gonna nuke yo ass.

do ps, paint. This is ugly^)

>Persians and Shiites instantly become like 10% of the population

Yeah I'm sure that'll go well.

The Baluch and Kurdish separatism is enough of a problem as it is.

Ofcourse the new safavid empire will remove the mental derangement called sunnism and impose the path of light called shiism