sonemic doesn't exist brother

>mfw Sonemic will never EVER lunch

smoke one on and listen to beethoven
ice cream

why do these pepsi threads get posted here instead of /ck/

poo poo ice cream snatcher

rateyourmusic.com/~ailurus

heyyy

Sad all the time but refuses to try to improve themselves. But then I wouldn't be surprised with the amount of narcissism at display.

Titan (Gods of old) Tier: No_, Sodr2, AntiWarhol, Kishinev, Ahampe, bloodie, stilton

Fallen Gods Tier: TheHorbgorbler, Zizekian, Sine_Nomine, Mensa, tolkkii, BAYAR, tankpit, greenway, herkyjerky

UHS Tier: Esichio, sp59, Vekrah

Old Man Tier: Alrog, duckstab_tenthousand, toolshed00, Grampus, pabanks, sp59 (again), sluggo714, Euphemos

Newly Ascended Tier: cosmictones, hladik, cacespace, deagger, L "Y" J, jazzthreadguy

Rising Stars (AKA Post-Avant-Teen): applecat, jmarvin_, bratty, doctor_frosty, rodrigo2703, shj990512, HaruyaiShizuka, TriplePositive, samred, prostagma, apotos

Missed Apotheosis Tier: Gallifrey, mookid, geldofpunk, Qwerty100, marsbars, vito_james, flyingwill, troutmask, RNG, Fastro, notebooks

Metalhead Tier: Electriclizard, asadv, mishanspace, all the other metalheads, fucking toolshed00 again probably

Neo-RYM Tier: zzane, MalcolmXWing, JamesCairns, MichaelKeating, kanaberal, cancherito, cochon, harakiri_, bluzz, GonzoLewd, Fukkboi69, TelegraphRoad, Zed_Lamp, MetaFalls, ailurus, MatuX20, sailingedvard2, brihgt, taconelli, deathmaumau, a_toaster, ranhe, aeroslut, ModernJester, MQuestionable, CAREFREELIFE, Nacre, savagebear, WaylonFunn, this entire list rateyourmusic.com/list/I_AM_FISH/_daily-rym-users/

"Fuck" Tier: Montie_Ray, Sal, Shamepai, Jangle_Bojangle

Creamey Tier: Akouchi_Hime, Pate, iloveyou, phlg, mrminio, hamtrax, neverdenudesz

Actually East Asian Tier: Akouchi_Hime, KareA, ckcy, shj990512, AnimeHeck, HaruyaiShizuka, ParkFish

Fuck You Tier: PyramidPostcard, yoozy_cutie, riceshoes, theo_g

Is this accurate?

delete this

what are you even saying

You could have made a really cool music list instead of compiling this :(

do i have any chance at being a future member of the rym pantheon?
rateyourmusic.com/~UnderTheBushes

What do you bring to the table that nobody else does? Right now you look very very basic Sup Forums bitch to me.

i'm cool but not too cool.
i know i'm pretty basic atm, i was just kinda memeing.

Add _nkb to the 'fuck" tier.

Where's do treeqt and Abelian place on this?

Hi guys, let me introduce myself. My name is Montie and I like indie pop and melodic music. I am a nice guy and I would love to meet more people who enjoy music as much as I do.

Music is my life, and I love rating it.

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray

abelian was exposed as a lying tryhard posseur and "dissapeared" from 4chin (we all know his new account but he's laying low)

~never_knows_best was a titan

On skype he pretended to be someone whom he was not. He tried to be a big ol poseur

I am still somewhat new to RYM, been on Sup Forums for a while now though. Feel free to add me, I cook and clean and sew. I will be a real sweetheart to ya.

rateyourmusic.com/~taconelli

I know, that's why I asked!

What's the difference between Titan and Fallen Gods?

What is UHS Tier?

What's the difference between Newly Ascended and Rising Star?

What is Missed Apotheosis?

What is Neo-RYM Tier?

What are "Fuck", Creamey, and Fuck You Tiers?

poseur shit tier

what is "esoteric" anyway?
just some albums that are rated high but have less than 150 ratings?

savagebear? more like savagebae

rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones

hladik reviewed We Are About To Take LSD.

Creamey tier is the most important tier on the list. If you aren't on it then don't even pretend like you matter.

rateyourmusic.com/~savagebear

sup

any techno recommendation?

sean, you pronounced ndw almost perfect last night lol

i listened through a bit, but was on some killer prescription shit that was better suited for other shit - i'll check the show when you post a playlist

Basic Channel - BCD (1995)
Basic Channel - BCD-2 (2008)
Maurizio - MCD (1997)
Studio 1 - Studio 1 (1997)
Jeff Mills - Live at the Liquid Room, Tokyo (1996)
Andy Stott - Passed Me By / We Stay Together (2011)

Ethics In RYM Journalism

this is not even funny anymore

whoever you are, stop posting my account, you fucking autistic cunt.

bump

autism

someone said it was supposed to lunch this week

no lunch

wth

rateyourmusic.com/~SuicideByCandlelight

Teach me how to have good taste like you guys.

who do i drone for future garage

me

updated !

>brokencyde

you're like 2 years late on bayar's false poptimism train

it's a pretty fun album

Sonemic release date?

rateyourmusic.com/~trofy

someone report sal

someone's angry..

February 1

thanks
i posted the archive + playlist on fb

bump

ew

even worse

just autoban every new account who gives back to mono 5 stars, that'll fix it

This

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes

ATTENTION: BIG NEWS
now accepting applications to riceshoes epic awesome discord server for Epic Awesome rymers.... all u have to do to apply is post your rym and a reason why you wanna join... we have over 9000!! people in our discord and ppl are ALWAYS talking (about music)

can confirm, in the discord and hooooooooly shit it's amazing

rateyourmusic.com/~caviarrr
hi friends
jazz is for straighties

>Studio 1 - Studio 1 (1997)
This is the shit. More like this aside from Voigt's other stuff, Daniel Bell, and Dettinger?

Is savagebear tier-1?

Titans are currently present to some extent and are still tastemakers. Fallen Gods once were tastemakers, but lost their status due to some reason (becoming insufferable, shift in taste toward sucking, deleting their account, leaving rym, etc).

UHS tier is for UHS users.

Newly Ascended users are tastemakers who rose to prominence recently. Rising Stars are users who are not yet tatsemakers and don't have much prominence, but who show the potential to ascend, ie don't have 100% cookie cutter drone taste or lack of any taste at all, make good lists, add new releases, etc.

Missed Apotheosis is for users who tried to ascend and failed for some reason. Usually this reason is a bad personality, a dumb gimmick, or the fact that absurd amounts of music listening can't fix bad taste. These users usually have thousands of ratings and hundreds of reviews, all of which are weird and suck.

Neo-RYM tier is for the recent flood of bad, mostly Sup Forums-based users.

"Fuck" and Fuck You tiers are self-explanatory.

Creamey tier is for users with Thick And Creamey Profile Pics, and the originator of the term.

Titan (Gods of old) Tier: No_, Sodr2, AntiWarhol, Kishinev, Ahampe, bloodie, stilton, exitsense

Fallen Gods Tier: TheHorbgorbler, Zizekian, Sine_Nomine, Mensa, tolkkii, BAYAR, tankpit, greenway, herkyjerky

UHS Tier: Esichio, sp59, Vekrah

Old Man Tier: Alrog, duckstab_tenthousand, toolshed00, Grampus, pabanks, sp59 (again), sluggo714, Euphemos

Newly Ascended Tier: cosmictones, hladik, cacespace, deagger, L "Y" J, jazzthreadguy

Rising Stars (AKA Post-Avant-Teen): applecat, jmarvin_, bratty, doctor_frosty, rodrigo2703, shj990512, HaruyaiShizuka, TriplePositive, samred, prostagma, apotos

Missed Apotheosis Tier: Gallifrey, mookid, geldofpunk, Qwerty100, marsbars, vito_james, flyingwill, troutmask, RNG, Fastro, notebooks

Metalhead Tier: Electriclizard, asadv, mishanspace, all the other metalheads, fucking toolshed00 again probably

Neo-RYM Tier: zzane, MalcolmXWing, JamesCairns, MichaelKeating, kanaberal, cancherito, cochon, harakiri_, bluzz, GonzoLewd, Fukkboi69, TelegraphRoad, Zed_Lamp, MetaFalls, ailurus, MatuX20, sailingedvard2, brihgt, taconelli, deathmaumau, a_toaster, ranhe, aeroslut, ModernJester, MQuestionable, CAREFREELIFE, Nacre, savagebear, WaylonFunn, XerTeX, caviarrr, SuicideByCandlelight, this entire list rateyourmusic.com/list/I_AM_FISH/_daily-rym-users/

"Fuck" Tier: Montie_Ray, Sal, Shamepai, Jangle_Bojangle, katelynn

Creamey Tier: Akouchi_Hime, Pate, iloveyou, phlg, mrminio, hamtrax, neverdenudesz

Actually East Asian Tier: Akouchi_Hime, KareA, ckcy, shj990512, AnimeHeck, HaruyaiShizuka, ParkFish

Fuck You Tier: PyramidPostcard, yoozy_cutie, riceshoes, theo_g

owl_jolson

Added to rising stars.

Who to drone for sound collages?
Is there a sound collage guy?
I could be a sound collage guy

what's some music

>the mighty boosh
>the godfather
>the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
>morton feldman
it's missing crazy frog

t. embryo

>morton feldman in 2017
>calls others embryos

he abuses women, you fuckwit

>the mighty boosh
i wonder if that's still playing on adult swim

im not joking thats even worse

idgaf!

somebody make an image out of this

>tfw you will never have a rym sidekick
i want someone who will be the sodr2 to my deagger, the katelynn to my lewis...

you should just make separate pop music / classical music charts. mixing them just looks weird

i can do that actually but that chart took hours to make and i don't have the time anymore

why is your taste so white?

there's nothing wrong with being white

it is when you have a taste like that

ummm

>tfw Montie_Ray added you as a friend!

send him a picture of your cock like sal would do

what do you think of Joe Meek ?

he loves him so much he didnt even put him on his chart

Idk but i love him

hi tumblr of Sup Forums

>kanye
>pleb classical