Album Cover Review!

Post an album cover of your past, current or future work and prepare to get rekt / praised.
Everyone must review / rate someone else!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uEwlDfmVgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll do the honors.

be nice

My upcoming album called Complete Failure. Let me explain. As a creative i feel that not expressing yourself fully because you want to pander to an audience as wide as possible is complete failure. Doing this robs you from actually being creative and makes you a producer of content and your art items that people are supposed to like. But they don't because its at its core disingenuous.

:^)

Put the last 4 words on a separate line and it would look much better

Sleek font doesn't match grain of pic IMO

Looks as gloriously shit as I imagine the music is

My classic...

And plugging a friend.

The Gambler cover ..
who can guess the inspiration?

album is called solstice

not bad desu senpai
judging by this picture I can tell you're a cuck
terrible
dumb hair
kek, black people go on Sup Forums? Definitely looks like a hip-hop album cover; assuming it's a hip-hop album, because, you know...

Absolute trash. 20 minutes in ps.

Looks like a new fall out boy album (bad).

You put no thought into this. This is garbage.

Instagram filters?

Looks pretty haunting, not sure if it was the intention but it felt that way to me.

Looks dream pop-ish. I like it.

snapchat I took plus filters from afterlight

>in the picture is night
>solstice

you do know that the winter solstice is the darkest day of the year right?

>deathwerk
I really hope that isn't what I think it is

youtube.com/watch?v=7uEwlDfmVgY
no bully

I really dislike you for making this

Looks like a fanmade death grips cover

Are you kidding I dislike myself for making it

I dislike the fact that you shared it more than the fact that you made it desu

I regret many things, this is one of them

This actually exists, it's not just a meme image.

>Massachusetts

Hey man, your friends back in Boston, never forget them.

I like these ones

very nice, would be good for dream pop or lo-fi
would be better without text or if the text was at the bottom but I really like the vibe of this

The cover is better than the ep desu

then I don't want to even think about how bad the music is

reminds me of a tom waits cover or something, nice

wow that's so original did you think of that yourself you insipid fuck

whats next on your list of eternal wisdom are you gonna tell me to believe in myself you cumguzzling thunderfuck

I kek'd user

at least center that graphic and it'll look leagues better

this is the best thing ever
especially after getting into Electric Cafe

Don't use a computer font if you want hand drawn text. If the whole thing was done on actual paper it might be ok-ish
I like it. Makes me mildly uncomfortable. I would maybe right align the text though?
Oh jesus christ
Looks like a worse version of Phew's "A New World" but you're doing something new with it. Nice negative space and shit
fuck yeah my dude
Shit band name. Uninspired, generic covers, with no real pull to them
kinda like it desu. Gives me nice feels. The perfection of 2000s shitty internet shit
The layout of the fonts doesn't work at all. Neither does the colour or anything

ill review these1s l8t

I like it, but it feels like a worse version of xiu xiu's first album cover
Would be better if the red lines were done with red markers on a psyical photograph, but otherwise really visually arresting
ehhh
have you thought of moving the censors to the pigs' crotches? That might be more surprising, because the black bar over the eyes feels a bit cliche. Still good though.
Fix that font and text color. Then it'll be ok.
Looks very Death Grips inspired, except the image itself seems less thought out than whatever death grips would do, so only the tacky filters come off. And it's missing something.
Shit colour choice. The layout of the spiral of flowers is some iphoto shit. Could be OK though if you change some stuff
Pretty good.
Some of that digital colouring/shading looks pretty bad to me, but otherwise it's a really charming cover that makes me want to listen to it. Reminds me of Pharcyde
I like it. It makes you self insert as the guy on the far left and I guess the albums about the emotional experiences of that guy.
Text needs to be centered, and the image looks too compressed, and the red is too beight and digital seeing. Could be good if redone better.

The photo could be better but the cover's pretty cool. What's the inspiration?
Everything about this is tacky
I like it. Looks like you used instagram filters but whatever
Cool. The title looks layed over the top, when I think it should be distorted and warped in with the rest of the picture, but other than that it's cool af
idk looks pretty indeh. p nice
Nice
Kekkers
shit
Better if it had just one "Post Modern Fuck-Ups" in the very centre image. And that guy is a qt
nice stache

Doesn't do anything for me. Just looks like soneone copied a Swans cover but they had no taste

I made a metric asston of covers to get a good variety of choices in the end, but this one is the first and my favorite.

Dreams of Peace

There you go!

I'm thinking of doing an album cover that is an animated .gif for my next album. Should I even bother? Do the biggest platforms (iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, etc) support gifs? Or should I just get in line and use a still image?