Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3W0IK32fLM
youtube.com/watch?v=G3B8MJoEA_U
youtube.com/watch?v=1m1j-p-wGDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can Drumpfkins ever recover?

This is actually pretty funny
Why exactly do Americans wear sports apparel to represent their political ideologies anyway. It's like you guys aren't ashamed at all of treating your politics as an entertainment show but still allow yourselves to get extremely riled up by them. Is this cognitive dissonance the price of freedom?

WHA THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

WAHT THE FUCK W
AHT FUCK
THE FUC

WHAT THE FUCK
WAHT THE FUCK

FUCK

TRUMP SAVED US PLEASE

Seriously.

He clearly should be president instead.

Suddenly this video isn't cringey

youtube.com/watch?v=x3W0IK32fLM

didnt pitchfork and the other liberals ban waka when he said transgender ppl are fucked in the head

guess if he dislikes trumps hes cool again

ah yes, rapper opinions. the apex of considerate, well informed thought

>hey guys lets put together protests and demonstrations in our communities to speak out against the House Republicans' plan to get rid of the ACA

>nah lets just make useless provocative gestures against the incoming president

lol

This article didn't have a positive or negative connotation to it but alright.

which 0ne

The one this thread is about?

what did it say?

>Waka Flocka Flame was performing at the Georgia Theatre in Athens last night when somebody in the crowd held up a jersey with Donald Trump’s name on it. The rapper leaned into the audience, requested the jersey, grabbed it, dropped his pants, wiped his ass with the jersey, and then threw it on the ground. Of course, there’s footage. Watch it happen below, if you dare, via Complex.

lol

who does trump play for

Will Trump survive this?

>Watch it happen below, if you dare

the Mother's Basement Pepes

Waka's just mad he got beat.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3B8MJoEA_U

That's just straight up disrespectful tho.

So brave.

based

also

You have to admit that Trump is a genius.

niggers gonna nig, what can you do

i think "savant" would be a better way to describe him, and i say this as someone who supports him

in comparison to establishment dems/the entire journalistic body of america, yeah he's basically a genius

Not really
Republicans have been taking advantage of the same demographic for decades, he just switched up the formula a bit.

DID SOMEONE SAY HERBIE THREAD?

Did you know Herbie Hancock invented Vaporwave?
Because he did.
He invented everything.

stop expecting critical thought from pards, they know not what they do

Honestly I'd kill to hear some vaporwave using Herbie tracks

>liberals are trying to mental gymnastic there way into thinking that Republicans are the historical choice of Rust Belt unionized whites
About 33% of counties that voted Obama twice flipped for Trump. That's fucking incredible and not "the same demographic." Do not try to downplay this; Democrats suffered a colossal failure of historic proportions

>b-but democrats
I was hoping it'd be apparent I wasn't defending them since its fact that they fucked up horribly but I should have known since deflection is all your camp is really good at.

>the opposition has nothing to do with it

ayylmao

lol, why would you need to wipe your ass on stage? did he shit his diaper?

There's no Herbie Hancock vaporwave :(

But we do have some Vaporwave AESTHETIC album art from him.

youtube.com/watch?v=1m1j-p-wGDI

I have a bathrobe from Trump tower and it's well made and comfy af.

RIP in peace Trump jersey. I bet you made Waka's ass clean and comfy in your last moments.

Damn this song is great

Phone cameras were a mistake

It blows my mind daily how low liberal politics has stooped. I remember only 10 years ago when liberals were the reasonable and level headed ones while conservatives were constantly doing shallow, ignorant stupid bullshit.

They're pretty close, but I think liberals have surpassed consevatives at this point, unfortunately.

Isn't this guy a vegan? What a hipster.

>black people put together protests
>immediately labelled senseless riots, police arrive on-scene for the ulterior motive of encouraging violence in protesters to create negative publicity

>people burn down their neighborhoods in a collective aimless tantrum
>it's the police's fault

You want more?
You want more Herbie?
I can get more Herbie.

m8 there are literal pro-ACA protests being put together and carried out as we speak, that's what i was referring to

nah desu senpai

>whit girls
not once

Is it really that big a deal

Not him but it is kind of alarming how there's very little distinction between how people treat sports and how people treat politics

Nice

He nailed us dude, that is pretty pathetic and dystopian.

if you sincerely believe that the police are there just to make sure things stay peachy you're a fool

cops have been encouraging violence in protesters by conflict initiation / undercover for a very long time, and it's not exclusive to racial protests either. it's excellent and well-thought-out story framing

It isnt cringy its sad how racist ppl are i felt that way when i had a black football player roommate and when ppl saw us walking togethrr theyd be laughing

I think you're right overall, hell the government has come out and said that this was happening during Occupy protests, but that doesn't excuse some people joining in on those protests without a single care for the cause and only to disrupt.

But don't sports in other countries have even bigger cultural/social stigma attached to them than in America?
Like people getting assaulted for being fans of a team, or the whole cricket rivalry thing with India and Pakistan?
As an American, Trump to me proves politics is a complete joke in this country. Might as well meme it up and have fun, because little to none of it affects my personal day to day

This but unironically

I wasnt being ironic

The Only reasonable position is revolutionary communism, tho

This

I bet I could squeeze those cheeks for orange juice

i don't disagree with you, otherwise peaceful protests are unfortunately very easily compromised by rebel-without-a-cause type dickheads who just want something to get angry and break shit about without much forward thought, but the influence of media on the way people think has turned the cop-framed violence bit into a significant issue, being that most people are happy and comfortable with the idea that it's just a bunch of ignorant wanks busting shit up. which is also totally understandable, though not entirely acceptable, because nobody wants to come to terms with the idea that the people who should be protecting you are in dubious standing

his face and neck looks like someone squeezing a tube of tooth paste

gross lol, imagine paying money to see someone wipe their ass