MASTURBATION IS GOOD BUT IT IS NOT THE BEST

MASTURBATION IS GOOD BUT IT IS NOT THE BEST

Hence it is "Mindless Self Indulgence."

And either way it's still the worst fucking album cover I've seen in my life.

Don't be so sure user

I CAN HANDLE THIS BUT I CAN'T HANDLE ANYTHING ELSE!

This looks like a god damn Herbie Hancock album cover compared to OPs pic, man...

>tfw you liked MSI before they became cool again

>implying

l i t e r a l l y(literally) the captain beafheart and his club band of rap

every fucking time

STILL better than OPs picture. I am dead serious.

Bad album cover general?

Yes. But nothings topping OP's pic to be honest.

hey

This is really too bad because:

1) It's a really groundbreaking piece of electronica

and

2) The 1990 CD release album cover is pretty neat-o.

It's one of those album covers that's so bad that I wouldn't blame people for passing it over because quite honestly there is an extent to which albums can be judged by their cover and if I hadn't listened to it on encountering it on some list of some kind I would have assumed it was bad.

I've been a fan since like 2002.
It was unpleasant to watch the fanbase change completely after the bassist married Gerard Way. I enjoy MCR occasionally too, but christ, man.

How'd it change? I got the impression that their fanbase was Invader Zim-tier cybergoth kids. How did the demographics change post-MCR exactly?

Legit question btw, I'm curious. I was one of those 14 year old MCR fans that hopped on the MSI bandwagon in '08.

I-
HATE-
JIMMY-
PAGE

i really only liked frankenstein girls. it's a really good self aware edgy romp

their other stuff is too edgy for me. i liked it in middle school but frankenstein girls is the only one thats still in my library

I still really like If.

BITCHES LOVE ME CAUSE THEY KNOW THAT I CAN ROCK

I thought that was a distorted N64 game box from the thumbnail.

DIG ME NOW

FUCK ME LATER

Not him, but I think there's something inherently wrong in being a fan of something like MSI for many many years consistently. It's like Becoming a Juggalo at 14 and never stopped even till like 35. By that point if you're not in your own band, or not signed to psychopathic records, then you have no business even listening to it anymore.

KICK THOSE FAGGOTS

OFF THE STAGE
Get It Up convinced me to listen to the rest of their stuff desu.

SING IT TO THE TUNE OF
FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

Why is Bad Choices Made Easy the only great thing to come from MSI since like You'll Rebel To Anything?