The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland will win the 2036 Summer Olympics

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland will win the 2036 Summer Olympics.

Prove me wrong.

Not even per capita

The Kingdom will not be united in 2036

How many medals did "Northern" Ireland contribute?

They all elected to represent you instead. NI should get no credit for Team GB's accomplishments

im embarrassed of our sucess

When did this happen? As far as I know Northern Ireland still represent Team GB&NI, hence the name.

Hmm...really gets the old neurons firing

They can choose either GB or Ireland, and usually choose Ireland. For example that "Irish" lad who got robbed in the boxing today was actually British

>For example that "Irish" lad who got robbed in the boxing today was actually British
That's what happens when you leave team GB for the paddies

No, it's the Great Britain and Northern Ireland Olympic team (and the Crown Dependencies and some but not all of the Overseas Territories). They just market it as "Team GB".

Norn Irish people choosing to represent the Republic is their individual choice, like in football.

This is a lot less to do with national pride and a lot more to do with practicality. If you're a mediocre athlete, would you apply for team GB (which you won't qualify for) or ireland(who you probably can qualify for)? The majority of NI athletes join the Irish team because it's their only chance to compete at all.

>Norway

It's definitely because they hate you. The Irish don't want anything to do with representing "great" britain.

>They
Top kek, I'm northern Irish, don't speak about things you don't understand.

>

Even a fair amount of Catholics in Norn Iron want to stay part of the UK, whilst 90+% of the Protestants do.

>my great grandad was Irish so I am entitled to speak on behalf of the people who actually still live there

You're as bad as a Yank mate

When will Ireland once again be unified? It is absurd that your nation is split in half. It needs to be one.

Under the Union Jack

All we needed is about 5 more decent swimmers and we could have done it this year.

>Prove me wrong.

I can't.

This and very much

I would only accept that arrangement if Prince Harry becomes Lad King. Having that balding cuck William as eventual king does not appeal.

we'll trade Scotland for Normandy. Fuck it, you can have them for free lad

are you aware of the existence of a rather large protestant population in northern ireland, a population who identify as british more fiercely than most englishmen?

i think someones been watching too many american produced films about the troubles.

If the uk UK had as large as population as the US we would ave 120 medals by now by my calculations and I'm a scientist

how does it feel that it might be your last games as Great Britain